Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Geet CVs wake up Geet lost no.1 position to PKYK (Page 8)

bhabha Goldie
bhabha
bhabha

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 8:32am | IP Logged
If the wedding does not happen the TRPs will fall drastically as the audiences are tired of all the negitive happenings in Geet.
For a change writers of Geet start promoting the wedding.
Do not stop the wedding for any reason or  viewers will not watch Geet anymore . .

Edited by bhabha - 22 December 2010 at 8:32am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

drdee142Silentsoul

Infinitedreams IF-Stunnerz
Infinitedreams
Infinitedreams

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 8:40am | IP Logged
Good post Kulu....

CV's listen to us, we are honest viewer of this show, and we want best for our show....

Plz promote DD & GC more and more.....Specially at wedding time...Start giving promo, where DD & GC will say "aaiye humari shaadi mein" something like that....

Give ad in newspaper, star one site, and other sites like TT, IF about Grand Shaadi of MaanEet....

Bring masti, mazza and romance...

Chak de Pathe CV's...Hum sub hai na aap ke liye promote kurne....

Muniza

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

AmiiishNinelivesdrdee142Silentsoul--Nargis--

Silentsoul IF-Sizzlerz
Silentsoul
Silentsoul

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 8:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Nargis--

Kulls.... I agree that there is too much negativity in the show.   Maaneet need to some strictly happy times for a few episodes without any clouds of doubt and mischief from Dev, Ani, NT, or Arjun.
I know Nags.....do we have feeling from any promo or precap marriage is going to happen....they all are negative......damn negative...which gave idea....thats something is going to happen marriage....as arden viwers cant we expect a good enjoyable wedding....
Silentsoul IF-Sizzlerz
Silentsoul
Silentsoul

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 8:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jyoti06

Firends a reminder...discuss about how to bring Geet to the top again but at the same time please make sure noone is bashing in any other show in this thread becuase we don't want forum wars rightEmbarrassed...

I hv many things to say about how to bring Geet back to the top and also its a temporary phase..so nothing to worry aboutBig smile..just make sure viewers in India r catching the serial at 9.30pm sharp...rest I will give my pointers in few minutes time...
I will see noone bash PKYK....I am more concerned abot Geet not...that show...please come back with ur points jyoti.....Its higly needed....they are not generating TRP with....Marriage track....that sucsks

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ninelives

_Invincible_ IF-Sizzlerz
_Invincible_
_Invincible_

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 8:49am | IP Logged
well my fellow geetians have said everything in an  excellent manner here...................

i guess dis is first show on television dat has lost TRP during marriage track................Confused 
but why?

just repeating d things dat happened in her life earlier too at dis moment wen geet is abt to witness d biggest happiness of her life .cv's plz dont bring in any kind of negativity coz viewers want geet to associate happiness wid her dis marriage not d horrible memories which she has wid her fake marriage....................

den wat will b diff. b/w d 2 events if d things r repeated in a diff. way here..............???????????????

why dere is sadness related to her every happiness?
let her live and enjoy d big day of her life without any worries..................................

Edited by pooja83 - 22 December 2010 at 8:50am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Ninelives--Nargis--Infinitedreams

Silentsoul IF-Sizzlerz
Silentsoul
Silentsoul

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 8:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rickks

About the part underlined.....All i have to say is i agree ki in regard to emoting and acting they are no where near Geet....But the difference is right now they have a story line......It may not be a strong one but its there....and thats what is something that is majorly missing from GHSP....Over a time even the actors get tired of doing the same eye locks and repeating the same words of assurance etc....dont you think that phase has to move fwd?????
I agree each and every point of you....that what I m tryng to say.....we are lacking on screenplay and story....its only maneet chemistry which is saving show....and PKYK is very strong on stroyline..with so many charcters....Its high time we should get happy marriage....and mannet romance move to next level with preganancy taken into account....

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

--Nargis--Infinitedreams

rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 9:21am | IP Logged
Geet initially had a story line more effective than one on any other starone shows with the coming of MSK in to the Picture followed by Maaneet....Starone as well as the Audience had a reason to celebrate kyuki here was a show that had it all...A brilliant Star cast, a wonderful a sensible story line which was presented with utmost Authenticity....A gripping screenplay supported by reasonable and effective dialogues.......U name it and Geet had it all......but some where down the lane with scrapping off hugely a major part of the plot and hurrying of some off the essential tracks GEET started to see a setback......Ouch

For example :

One of Geet's major track was her being used, made pregnant and then left to be rotten, since Geet was the Central character it was she who took a stand in her life and promised to herself ki she will not bow down to the injustice done to her...

PKYEK also saw a similar track with Maya Being made Pregnant, brutally abused and then left to be rotten.....since she is not the central character, but Piya...we saw Pia do all the work....she promised to herself ki Maya will get Justice and also that Panchi will not fall prey to Danish....

But what clicked for PKYEK was that even if it was a three week track it was never rushed ad scrapped off.....where as in Geet the story/plot that was build on a thick and long time frame if 2 months was scrapped of in 2 days and  nothing was done with proper facts and the execution and Screenplay was Horrible........Angry

See the target audience of STARONE shows are youngsters and that to the fairer Sex-FEMALES.....(There are exception though Wink) even if we all love Maaneet and Girls swoon over Maan...we can not deny the fact that we could feel Geet's Pain when she was ditched.....when hurdles came in her life we could relate to it.....all of us wanted Dev and NTAngry to be severely punished but that entire track that was build with so well was made weak and now toh its nowhere to be seen......
Focus suddenly shifted from Dev to NT and then on NT's part it became an EGO issue...... toh the plot became weak hai na???

I know ki Geet's Past and that track cannot take the show forward for along period, there are other tracks to explore...but had something so genuinely sketched be timely executed the CV's themselves would not have had to see this day where they have no idea as to what the actual story they want to show is....???

Why PKYEK hit number one position???? It is because of the same fact......In PKYEK this (Maya Preg) was not the Main Plot it was just a side track but it was never rushed.....

Everybody was intrigued by the fact ki what would happen ??Will Danish Be exposed etc so in short there was a story to look forward to... Eventually when injustice is done to a Girl for no fault of hers.....we all get angry and feel frustrated and want to kill off those people.....

GEET as for now has a story Plot and that too an interesting one...With MAAN-GEET-ARJUN-ANI-DAD-NT (On and Off) n the making....but the CV's i believe is afraid to move exactly with what they have in mind....they are trying to satisfy every aspect of the audience and in this whole Bhagam Bhag they are messing up the show......

These are the same creatives who shocked and surprised us with their creativity and Innovation....when GHS started off and upto the next 4-5 months nobody had any arguments, we never gave instructions as to what must be done and not...But now be it FB or Any forums...all one can see is CV's dont do this....CV's dont do that.....So are we giving them a chance to be creative???

CV's are now lacking a story.....We must stop analyzing them and giving instructions and sit back and watch what they are planning on to show and where they are heading to....it may take a Month for the track to click with audience but for the CV's also it will take them almost a month to show what it is they have in mind.....They cant do it in a Day...it takes time its a slow process...and when the track gets interesting(which def will kyuki these Guys are the best) automatically the viewers watching the show will increase and be it in which ever time slot it will STAND OUT....it will FLOURISH.....Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Silentsoul

rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 9:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kuls11

Originally posted by rickks

About the part underlined.....All i have to say is i agree ki in regard to emoting and acting they are no where near Geet....But the difference is right now they have a story line......It may not be a strong one but its there....and thats what is something that is majorly missing from GHSP....Over a time even the actors get tired of doing the same eye locks and repeating the same words of assurance etc....dont you think that phase has to move fwd?????
I agree each and every point of you....that what I m tryng to say.....we are lacking on screenplay and story....its only maneet chemistry which is saving show....and PKYK is very strong on stroyline..with so many charcters....Its high time we should get happy marriage....and mannet romance move to next level with preganancy taken into account....

Kulu if u see PKYEK's Direction is pretty badDead...But the saving grace there is they have a story (which may not be as strong as GHSP had) and screenplay....

Now they have an Ojho Board Track coming up....coz they are college students...and since Star One's target audience is Youngsters...Loads who does not know about Ojho Board will be interested to watch...those who know about this will want to see how they are using this track in a show...so hui na ek aur story.....?

Go to top