Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Geet CVs wake up Geet lost no.1 position to PKYK (Page 7)

Silentsoul IF-Sizzlerz
Silentsoul
Silentsoul

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 7:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by manashi

@deej khurana................ very well written and to the point analysis...........

may i add some more...................

WHY IS EKTA TAKING OVER?????????????????

the biggest problem is the time slot................ PKYEK airs at a time which is almost devoid of any competition............... but with geetHSP the competition is huge......

be it KBC4............... or BIG BOSS4............... or music reality shows during the weekend..............

WHAT HAPPENED LAST WEEK ????????????????????

since drashti went for a much needed break................ somewhere the story took a backseat............. the forced entry of the irritating sister only added to the miseries........... there were hardly any maaneet scenes for a few days and usage of body doubles took away the charm.............. majority of the viewers watch the show to watch these two together ........... they silently stayed away............. yes i know most of these things were of the week previous to the last week .............. but somehow the effect lingered on...................

NEW SET OF CVS....................

the whole creative team was replaced ................ since they needed some time to settle down.............we had to bear with the drag fest ............. but not everyone is patient.............

PROMOS...................

this is the biggest problem ................. for the last couple of times we have mis leading and negative promos............. people got really excited about the new entry when maan mentioned it in the promo ............ but she turned out to be annie......... less said the better about the reaction..............

in the next one............ arjun seems to be a constant threat to khurana empire...........which of course we didnt like............

just when we started to take it easy.......... we have the recent one where the wedding seems to be at stake............. which is absolutely unbearable..............

INTERVIEWS..............

star one released an article where arjun aka piyush sahadev gives a statement that he is here to make maan bankrupt.......... banggggggg............... the whole geet fraternity freaked out............... but nothing of that sort has been shown till now...............was there any need to include that "bankruptcy" term in that godforsaken interview????????????

SNIPPETS..................

the channel has introduced a new promotional strategy to show snippets of the upcoming show at the commercial breaks of the on going ones............. geet team very conveniently choses the not needed scenes to be shown........... instead of showing the "tailor master" scene .......... they showed tasha -- annie convo............ instead of showing the "mahi " dance sequence they showed " annie yelling at geet............. are you really such dumbos.............. now who wants to watch geet suffer and tasha bitching with annie????????????????............... no one.........

but as the episode is aired ............. when people get to know from word of mouth .............they watch the repeat telecast or on you tube........... which hardly has any contribution to the oh so important trps..............

SPOILERS.....................

please be judicious on giving out the story line in either spoiler pictures or sbs or sbb............. it either kills the suspense or raises the expectation to the sky.................none of the two is a good sign.............. please be careful..........

HAVING SAID ALL THESE.......................

geetHSP is still at least 100000000000 times better than ekta ma ka twilight or any other indian daily soap for that matter...............

so it is a collective responsibility of the viewers and the makers to bring it back to the position where it rightly belongs............. that is numero uno.........

the point is how..................

SUGGESTIONS FOR THE VIEWERS........................

1. indian viewers ............... watch it on television at 9.30 pm IST..............

whether you are anxious or not watch it.................. because we the viewers in india are the only contributing lot to the trps.............. love it or hate it........... its a fact.........

2. let us all be less critical..................... there are many who actually watch the episode after reading the updates and the feed back................ 

these new set of cvs are improving by leaps and bounds...........the last few episodes prove that............. let us be patient and less harsh on them.............

SUGGESTIONS FOR THE CVS.................

1. eat , drink and sleep the character of maan singh khurana.............. he is not a human being......... he is a dream.............. he is a fairy tale.............. keep him that way................. dont turn him to flesh and blood.............. we cannot deal with that.............

2. spare geet from any further humiliation or torture.............. she is not a victim whom we should pity................ she is an example whom we should follow.........

3. no misunderstanding or rift between maan and geet..............yes it is an ideality and far from reality............... but since we can control reel life................ let it be that way........

4. since we have six days a week............ so you will need characters other than these two................ so fill in with the characters we want to see.......... adi, pinki, romeo, manisha, pandey, mr.manchanda etc.......

5. release positive promos...........

example--------------- instead of arjun saying threatning things about msk......... how about maan eying on arjun and saying " i know what you are upto and i will take care of it........"................ you yourself will see the reaction..........

6. release maaneet scenes in the snippets to grab attention and not the unpleasant scenes that will keep viewers away............

7. restrict your actors from giving interviews.............. specially using such hard hitting terms................

8. control the spoilers.................. use them to generate interest and not give away the story............

9. maaneet should never fail..................... the evil should always suffer.............

10. close the loop of dev by throwing him to jail.............

11. handle the pregnancy track with care and take maaneet's relationship to the highest level during this time......... 

SUSTAIN THE POSITIVITY OF THE SHOW..........................

for starters.................... give us a grand, peaceful wedding with all pomp and glory................. not an aorta of remorse on geet's big day............

we are very protective about our girl................ you mess up with her joy ......... you will have to deal with an army out here.............

keep our msk the way he is................. A DREAM ....................

these are tough times people................ lets all be united and make our show better than ever..................

@DEEJ................... post the link everywhere................ these things must reach them................if they turn deaf ear................we will make sure they listen...............

HALLA BOL....................

love you all................

god bless................

geetHSP rocks...................

Perfetc and Nice reply...Deejay made that post on facebook.....she nomore come to IF....I am going to post all ur points  on first page

Silentsoul IF-Sizzlerz
Silentsoul
Silentsoul

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 8:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Azmatazz

B +ve guyz..

Ups and downs are a part of life but we need to have the confidence in our own baby.. Don't we have that... ??? Besides we ruled the chart for 8 months... That too speaks volumes about our show... And who is responsible for TRP's we the viewers so if we abide by our show and be loyal to it...  Why would we not get the TRP's??? Simple right? 

Besides every story has a high point and a low point... We just need to be patient and not freak out.... And believe me watching MANEET is infinite times preferred that watching some other show...

Chillax... We would definitely rule the world again and if not then my baby definitely rules my heart Wink

How about you???

I know me too...I watch PKYK too....but for story and misha....but here maneet is sole reason....I prefer Geet over it anyday.....point is it should be high point na....with marriage coming up....still they are not converting it to TRP,,,just because Cvs have lingo of expect tha unexpected...they will stick to it....no matter how much it effetc TRP>....so they sre just shwoing negative promo negativ e precap..is it working....no....RAther..constant repitive...maneet nok jhok garner more TRP than....ANi...tasha...thing...or NAi arjun....when they should Maag Bharna promo..we got psoiton back because audience knew its ggoing to be all postve at end.....but now...we are more negative...

ibelieveinpink IF-Stunnerz
ibelieveinpink
ibelieveinpink

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 8:08am | IP Logged
They're gonna go up, don't worry! Besides, Geet is aired on a very competitive time slot so if that's factored in, it's doing quite well! Even though this is the bestest show ever and ppl who don't watch this are missing out on entertainment and talent!!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

drdee142mgdg_2010Silentsoul

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 8:17am | IP Logged
Firends a reminder...discuss about how to bring Geet to the top again but at the same time please make sure noone is bashing in any other show in this thread becuase we don't want forum wars rightEmbarrassed...

I hv many things to say about how to bring Geet back to the top and also its a temporary phase..so nothing to worry aboutBig smile..just make sure viewers in India r catching the serial at 9.30pm sharp...rest I will give my pointers in few minutes time...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

drdee142iMadzSilentsoulsuj01_innocent_

NepaliStrawbery IF-Stunnerz
NepaliStrawbery
NepaliStrawbery

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 8:22am | IP Logged
i agree with u all guys geet is the best show ever. i live in us and once i started watching it i got hooked on to it. But now i perfer PKYKK bec it's getting better everday and i am getting hooked on it so much. idk myself this are only the indian tv shows i watch. i love both of so. i am having hard time deciding which i like the most. please don't hate me. Also, the only for geet to get 1 spot is stop dragging the track over so much and pull out all the negativity. Also, i hope we can see geet wedding track by next week. and all the wedding ceremonies will at least start this week.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Silentsoul

rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 8:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dewdropred

my doubt is how come tht show got more TRP's whn the actors in it can't even emote ... i hate that show like anything ... no emotions ... looks like every one is faking ... specially the leads ...Dead ... i can't even stand them ...

our geet is best ... & i watch mostly all repeats .....

still how come low trp's ... i don't get it ... for that show i switch my tv on 30 min before & do not even allow anybody to change the channel while commercials come ...

what else can we do ...

About the part underlined.....All i have to say is i agree ki in regard to emoting and acting they are no where near Geet....But the difference is right now they have a story line......It may not be a strong one but its there....and thats what is something that is majorly missing from GHSP....Over a time even the actors get tired of doing the same eye locks and repeating the same words of assurance etc....dont you think that phase has to move fwd?????

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

drdee142iMadzSilentsoul

maanlovesgeet17 Senior Member
maanlovesgeet17
maanlovesgeet17

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 8:28am | IP Logged
COuld you make a page about petitioning against the cv's or anyone in Geet forum, i mean make new post title PETITION or something like that??????? so we can write our views and then we can send the post to STAR ONE or TO THE GEET PAGE IN FACEBOOK!!!

Silentsoul

itsmylifeboss IF-Rockerz
itsmylifeboss
itsmylifeboss

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 8:31am | IP Logged
noooooooooooooooo
i cant bear this newsCry
pls cvs pls make the show superbbbbbbbbbbbb by doing something

Silentsoul

Go to top