Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Geet CVs wake up Geet lost no.1 position to PKYK (Page 6)

Beautiful-Life Senior Member
Beautiful-Life
Beautiful-Life

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 7:11am | IP Logged
Hi..

Am new member.. :) though not new to the forum..a silent reader..:)

Created account just to reply this thread, I had a one point which no one seemed mentioning.

The main point for all this low TRP is the time slot of our GHSP, which it shares with many other popular shows.

But for PYEK, at it's time slot we dont have much happening programs/ shows. so ppl end watching it, (as now days some story is going on - forget the acting ) giving it a rise in TRP.

If we really want to GHSP to get TRP, first of all time slot has to be changed.. which is kinda difficult. So..:(

Happy time watching the show.. See u all..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AmiiishAmoureuxSilentsoul

Amoureux IF-Sizzlerz
Amoureux
Amoureux

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 7:16am | IP Logged
B +ve guyz..

Ups and downs are a part of life but we need to have the confidence in our own baby.. Don't we have that... ??? Besides we ruled the chart for 8 months... That too speaks volumes about our show... And who is responsible for TRP's we the viewers so if we abide by our show and be loyal to it...  Why would we not get the TRP's??? Simple right? 

Besides every story has a high point and a low point... We just need to be patient and not freak out.... And believe me watching MANEET is infinite times preferred that watching some other show...

Chillax... We would definitely rule the world again and if not then my baby definitely rules my heart Wink

How about you???

Edited by Azmatazz - 22 December 2010 at 7:17am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Elfin-drdee142Silentsoul

Silentsoul IF-Sizzlerz
Silentsoul
Silentsoul

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 7:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dewdropred

my doubt is how come tht show got more TRP's whn the actors in it can't even emote ... i hate that show like anything ... no emotions ... looks like every one is faking ... specially the leads ...Dead ... i can't even stand them ...

our geet is best ... & i watch mostly all repeats .....

still how come low trp's ... i don't get it ... for that show i switch my tv on 30 min before & do not even allow anybody to change the channel while commercials come ...

what else can we do ...

we have to promote it with frnd for maneet marriage tell them to watch sshow regulaly...and on starone player

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

dewdropred

Mg777 IF-Dazzler
Mg777
Mg777

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 7:22am | IP Logged
So I am back.
Actually there are a lots of reasons after the lowered TRPs of GHSP-
1. TRPs are calculated only from those 8000 homes of the country who have the TRP sensors installed in their houses. What about others?

2. The channel has cut short the repeats of the show.

3. The channel is not showing the PRomos of teh show frequently. Remember HUM TUM sequence and the once surrounding them and teh OUTHOUSE sequence. They gained so much TRP taht GHSP reached 1.4 TRP ratings. Thsi was because of excessive repeats of promos. They were showing the promos of GHSP after every 3-4 minutes.

4. The storyline is going very well but the story needs some positivity as stated earlier.

5. A lot of strands have been left untied in the serial like VICKY, SAASHA, MEERA, DEV, NT etc. etc.

6. A lot of footage is being covered in the shows like SBS and SBB. They are showing much of the onscreen happenings. This is decreasing our interest in the serial.

7. Whenever spoilers are given on GHSP's official page, their number is too high. The Production house should consider the fact that they have to keep the viewers glued to the show. For this, they should release lesser spoilers. I also recommend that spoilers be released only on weekends.

8. Precaps at the end of the show have been ended. Please bring them back.

9. The team of GHSP needs to lessen the bloopers that are being recognized by keen visions of our loyal fans of GHSP everyday. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Ninelivesdrdee142mgdg_2010Silentsoul

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 7:29am | IP Logged

@kulls

i will try yaar ... i will try to get as many new viewers as i can ...

Silentsoul

Silentsoul IF-Sizzlerz
Silentsoul
Silentsoul

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 7:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kirti_fiji

please please do something, get some positive vibes please
we have to spread positivity.....

Ninelives

Silentsoul IF-Sizzlerz
Silentsoul
Silentsoul

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 7:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Asmiiish

Thanks for the post dear.

But this was expected, and to be honest I think CVs needed this kind of wake up call, they cant always fly high with the stuff they are showing.

I really really hope they pull up their socks now, cuz I bet this has to be the worst news for them.

They have potential but it seems like they dont know how to make out of it. They really need to strategies now for their own good and for us viewers.

you are right we are shouting shouting.....thye have so many potential tarcks like sameera....Dev vicky Maan....and they bought...ANi.....briging brij....
But if u can suggets something....that would be great

Amiiish

summi16 Groupbie
summi16
summi16

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 7:45am | IP Logged
Pls no chappal.... But the truth is after the blog controversy lots of Geet fans stopped watching the show and even they don't support the show now as before. Its so obvious the trp will fall. Too much negativety is the second problem. And the third is lots of famous characters leaving the show and the Cv's are not doing anything to it/ They even didn't given any explanations for that. Where is Dev, Meera and Sasha. We all know from outside that they left the show. But its CV's job to  justify there characters, either by replacing them or giving some ending to the character. I think there characters are very important to the show. Arjun and Anwesha cannot boost trp like Dev and Meera. This is my opinion.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Silentsoul-SMay31-

Go to top