Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Geet CVs wake up Geet lost no.1 position to PKYK (Page 5)

tablina Senior Member
tablina
tablina

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 6:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dewdropred

my doubt is how come tht show got more TRP's whn the actors in it can't even emote ... i hate that show like anything ... no emotions ... looks like every one is faking ... specially the leads ...Dead ... i can't even stand them ...

our geet is best ... & i watch mostly all repeats .....

still how come low trp's ... i don't get it ... for that show i switch my tv on 30 min before & do not even allow anybody to change the channel while commercials come ...

what else can we do ...

you took my words away,
kekta showa have to be shown getting good trps, , btw these daya non actors get more trps esp. if they belong to madam kektas camp
and channels find hard to offend kekta--
any ways fake or tru. what ever the trps ,geet cvs need to take alook at thier own doingsDead

this def.is not happening

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

drdee142Silentsouldewdropred

-Mrs.MSK- IF-Stunnerz
-Mrs.MSK-
-Mrs.MSK-

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 6:57am | IP Logged
Thanks for the post Smilevery sad to hear about trp ...now cvs  should wake up..ErmmGeek

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

drdee142Silentsoul

drdee142 IF-Rockerz
drdee142
drdee142

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 6:58am | IP Logged
Thanks for posting this article, the CV's better wake up we've trying to tell them to stop with this negativity & first make proper use of existing characters, justify them then introduce new characters but only of they make logical sense not characters that seem to have come in from outer space whose existence is a mystery to everyone.

Also they have left so many open ends without clearing them & there are so many questions unanswered.

Also don't ruin MSK's character, he has been portrayed as someone with principles but the CV's now show him as someone who's hidden a lot of truths from Geet which is totally against his character.

Also he's an intelligent shrewd businessman but even a non-business person like NT can play him for a fool and now they have introduced this Arjun character for what reason I don't understand.

They are ruining what was a very good and different show. Please take care CV's we love GHSP and don't want it ruined.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Silentsouldewdropred

-Elfin- Senior Member
-Elfin-
-Elfin-

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 6:59am | IP Logged
@deej khurana................ very well written and to the point analysis...........

may i add some more...................

WHY IS EKTA TAKING OVER?????????????????

the biggest problem is the time slot................ PKYEK airs at a time which is almost devoid of any competition............... but with geetHSP the competition is huge......

be it KBC4............... or BIG BOSS4............... or music reality shows during the weekend..............

WHAT HAPPENED LAST WEEK ????????????????????

since drashti went for a much needed break................ somewhere the story took a backseat............. the forced entry of the irritating sister only added to the miseries........... there were hardly any maaneet scenes for a few days and usage of body doubles took away the charm.............. majority of the viewers watch the show to watch these two together ........... they silently stayed away............. yes i know most of these things were of the week previous to the last week .............. but somehow the effect lingered on...................

NEW SET OF CVS....................

the whole creative team was replaced ................ since they needed some time to settle down.............we had to bear with the drag fest ............. but not everyone is patient.............

PROMOS...................

this is the biggest problem ................. for the last couple of times we have mis leading and negative promos............. people got really excited about the new entry when maan mentioned it in the promo ............ but she turned out to be annie......... less said the better about the reaction..............

in the next one............ arjun seems to be a constant threat to khurana empire...........which of course we didnt like............

just when we started to take it easy.......... we have the recent one where the wedding seems to be at stake............. which is absolutely unbearable..............

INTERVIEWS..............

star one released an article where arjun aka piyush sahadev gives a statement that he is here to make maan bankrupt.......... banggggggg............... the whole geet fraternity freaked out............... but nothing of that sort has been shown till now...............was there any need to include that "bankruptcy" term in that godforsaken interview????????????

SNIPPETS..................

the channel has introduced a new promotional strategy to show snippets of the upcoming show at the commercial breaks of the on going ones............. geet team very conveniently choses the not needed scenes to be shown........... instead of showing the "tailor master" scene .......... they showed tasha -- annie convo............ instead of showing the "mahi " dance sequence they showed " annie yelling at geet............. are you really such dumbos.............. now who wants to watch geet suffer and tasha bitching with annie????????????????............... no one.........

but as the episode is aired ............. when people get to know from word of mouth .............they watch the repeat telecast or on you tube........... which hardly has any contribution to the oh so important trps..............

SPOILERS.....................

please be judicious on giving out the story line in either spoiler pictures or sbs or sbb............. it either kills the suspense or raises the expectation to the sky.................none of the two is a good sign.............. please be careful..........

HAVING SAID ALL THESE.......................

geetHSP is still at least 100000000000 times better than ekta ma ka twilight or any other indian daily soap for that matter...............

so it is a collective responsibility of the viewers and the makers to bring it back to the position where it rightly belongs............. that is numero uno.........

the point is how..................

SUGGESTIONS FOR THE VIEWERS........................

1. indian viewers ............... watch it on television at 9.30 pm IST..............

whether you are anxious or not watch it.................. because we the viewers in india are the only contributing lot to the trps.............. love it or hate it........... its a fact.........

2. let us all be less critical..................... there are many who actually watch the episode after reading the updates and the feed back................ 

these new set of cvs are improving by leaps and bounds...........the last few episodes prove that............. let us be patient and less harsh on them.............

SUGGESTIONS FOR THE CVS.................

1. eat , drink and sleep the character of maan singh khurana.............. he is not a human being......... he is a dream.............. he is a fairy tale.............. keep him that way................. dont turn him to flesh and blood.............. we cannot deal with that.............

2. spare geet from any further humiliation or torture.............. she is not a victim whom we should pity................ she is an example whom we should follow.........

3. no misunderstanding or rift between maan and geet..............yes it is an ideality and far from reality............... but since we can control reel life................ let it be that way........

4. since we have six days a week............ so you will need characters other than these two................ so fill in with the characters we want to see.......... adi, pinki, romeo, manisha, pandey, mr.manchanda etc.......

5. release positive promos...........

example--------------- instead of arjun saying threatning things about msk......... how about maan eying on arjun and saying " i know what you are upto and i will take care of it........"................ you yourself will see the reaction..........

6. release maaneet scenes in the snippets to grab attention and not the unpleasant scenes that will keep viewers away............

7. restrict your actors from giving interviews.............. specially using such hard hitting terms................

8. control the spoilers.................. use them to generate interest and not give away the story............

9. maaneet should never fail..................... the evil should always suffer.............

10. close the loop of dev by throwing him to jail.............

11. handle the pregnancy track with care and take maaneet's relationship to the highest level during this time......... 

SUSTAIN THE POSITIVITY OF THE SHOW..........................

for starters.................... give us a grand, peaceful wedding with all pomp and glory................. not an aorta of remorse on geet's big day............

we are very protective about our girl................ you mess up with her joy ......... you will have to deal with an army out here.............

keep our msk the way he is................. A DREAM ....................

these are tough times people................ lets all be united and make our show better than ever..................

@DEEJ................... post the link everywhere................ these things must reach them................if they turn deaf ear................we will make sure they listen...............

HALLA BOL....................

love you all................

god bless................

geetHSP rocks...................

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

serialwatcher16mgdg_2010SilentsoulAmoureux

Silentsoul IF-Sizzlerz
Silentsoul
Silentsoul

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 7:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ramita94

LOL what do you expect?
one show isn't going to stay on no1 position you know. And tbh this show is dragging I used to love it cos of Maan & Geet, but the period of them falling in love has ended now, we have see all those romantic scenes 1000s of times being repeated, and its hilarious how geet is 8-9 months pregnant and her tummy is not showing and she's dancing like a professional dancer which is just a joke no realism even having a 2 mnth leap gap with tummy showing would be good. And they took away the family element of the show just becose maan-geet romance, all of that geets family that gave good strong story. 
Now its just like eyelocking-dancing-dupatta flying
whilst pkyek is no1 now but eventually will die out too but ekta came with something hotter than geet maan she came up with abhay-piya which is not even human and is imorally wrong. 
Dont give me wrong i love Geet maan but I hardly watch ghsp after when maan found out about dev-geet-nayantara... 
...I do agree that we lack storngly on story screenplay...from PKYL post dev MAan confontration........but I dont agree abay pia is hotter than maneet....because for me acting matters a lot ...I know....one day geet has to leave no.1 position..it cnat be no.1 with lemme storyline for forever.....But Mnaeet wedding is here...we should be getiing rocking TRPS...like Tasha...ranvir ragini...archana manav.all soaps wedding....But we are not...because we are constantly getiting negative promos...with no surity of wedding,,,,,,till now...not single promo...to viwers who stopped watching show,,,that marriage is happening...we are getting arjun and arjun in promo....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

drdee142

--Nargis-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Nargis--
--Nargis--

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 7:06am | IP Logged
Kulls.... I agree that there is too much negativity in the show.   Maaneet need to some strictly happy times for a few episodes without any clouds of doubt and mischief from Dev, Ani, NT, or Arjun.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ninelives

serialwatcher16 IF-Rockerz
serialwatcher16
serialwatcher16

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 7:07am | IP Logged
And......promo should be of GEET AND MAAN and not secondary characters like arjun and annie. 
maaniqra IF-Sizzlerz
maaniqra
maaniqra

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 7:10am | IP Logged
NAHINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN PLZ TRP MAIN INDIA  SE BAHIR RAHNE WALON KI BHI INCLUDE KARE PLZZZZZZZZZZZ BCOZ GEET IS AWESOME OUT OF PKYK.I HATE THIS SHOW BHOOT WAALAEvil Smile

Go to top