Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Geet CVs wake up Geet lost no.1 position to PKYK (Page 4)

Ninelives IF-Rockerz
Ninelives
Ninelives

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 6:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kuls11

Originally posted by maaneetian

Thanks all for reply

Mugdha I was not happy either with this ....
hey kya...star player peh watch karne se trp generate ho sakti hai..to i will do that..coz one of my friends at FB ne aisa bola...please confirm kar sakte ho kya?
YEs starplayer add to internest viewer ratings.....which is not TRP but add to....revenue for star from geet.....SO watch as much as many times.....oon starplyer....We should promote geet to our frnds and family members.....to watch at 9,30......even if they dont like it better swtich on TV for full 30 mins when Geet is on....MY family in India does that....
chalo..yeh bhi karenge...sab karenge..par yaar Goa se TRP kaise generate hogi....i have messaged all my friends here..nad asked them to watch it again at starplayer too...thanks yaar

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mgdg_2010SilentsoulAmoureux

shinus IF-Rockerz
shinus
shinus

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 6:36am | IP Logged
Guys lets wait .... they have got the high point going on.... Just wait for next week..Its going to geet all the way

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

drdee142mgdg_2010Amoureux

Ninelives IF-Rockerz
Ninelives
Ninelives

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 6:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rickks

Okay do you even watch PKYEK?????Why pointing fingers at PKYEK when its entirely Geet's CV's fault.....I watch both PKYEK and also GHSP...and trust me if PKYEK has earned a high TRP this week its solely because of their Story track and the Intriguing factor this week held....

Whereas Geet had nothing in terms of story line...They had new Dynamics added to the story in terms if Maan-Arjun/Ani-Arjun/Ani-Geet/Maan-Geet-Ani-Dadi Seq...But where is the progress in the story????

Why do you think GHSP held its Position High at Number one for all these 8Months...There are 2 reasons
1)GHSP had a story....The story of a Girl....and what she had to go through in life
2)Maaneet Relationship had a GroW*H of its own......

So in short there were two Aspects progressing at the same time....Now THERE IS NO STORY OR ANY PROGRESS IN MAANEET RELATIONSHIP too.....

And who is responsible for this???? We The Audience

We demand that we want to see Maaneet in every frame that the CV's chose to please us rather than bother about the TRP's.....

GHSP majorly garnered so much attention because of MAANEET relationship I agree but thats not the SOLE factor....somewhere a STRONG story and Screenplay also help the story a lot.....

Do you realize how hard it is for the CV's to move the story with just MAANEET???
Take any show on STARONE so far for example
DMG/MJHT/LNMDJ (The one which are over)
GHSP/PKYEK/RBO (Still On)

All the shows had one pair/one story line as main....But the entire show did not rest only on this couple....
PKYEK has only Abhay and Pia in the lead same as GHSP who has Maan and Geet but the difference is in PKYEK all the side characters are wisely used...Misha/Kabir/Danish/Panchi/Maya all had something or the other to contribute.....
GHSP has brilliant side characters ADI/ROMEO/DADI/ANI/ARJuN......but we are not giving the creatives a chance to use them.......A story does not revolve just around the main lead....why did Maan and Geet make an impact because a plot was created for them to meet and be.....and they grew along with the story.....Now when they have a Track at hand they are afraid to use it coz the moment the limelight shifts to some other character we start complaining....

So who is to be blamed???-US

About the promotion and Promo-GHSP is a show which does not have a Band....along with the Audience the Channel also have a set demand ruled out for them......Under such working pressure who will be able to concentrate?????.....They don't do anything ahead....suppose they show a PROMO ahead of time and then do not intend on doing that particular seq for the time being we would start pointing fingers and criticize them .....

Why do u think they dont even give us Precaps.....Just so that the next episode if they are to make any change they can do it freely...

Guys i agree there are a set number of audience who watch GHSP religiously and that too for MAANEET.......But do not forget those who fell in love with this Pair is because there was a GroW*H in their relationship along with STORY....which is missing....who is resp-WE THE AUDIENCE

So before pointing fingers and blaming them......Think about it for a Min

Hi Viji..
i agree..but have yet to watch the other serial...yes there are many things which contribute and of course Maaneet presence is the main ingredient but there need to be other characters with equally strong stroy line to take things further...absolutely......

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Silentsoul

Silentsoul IF-Sizzlerz
Silentsoul
Silentsoul

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 6:43am | IP Logged

Thanks all for reply

Mugdha I was not happy either with this ....
hey kya...star player peh watch karne se trp generate ho sakti hai..to i will do that..coz one of my friends at FB ne aisa bola...please confirm kar sakte ho kya?
YEs starplayer add to internest viewer ratings.....which is not TRP but add to....revenue for star from geet.....SO watch as much as many times.....oon starplyer....We should promote geet to our frnds and family members.....to watch at 9,30......even if they dont like it better swtich on TV for full 30 mins when Geet is on....MY family in India does that....
chalo..yeh bhi karenge...sab karenge..par yaar Goa se TRP kaise generate hogi....i have messaged all my friends here..nad asked them to watch it again at starplayer too...thanks yaar
Mugdha its true TRP sirf  vahan generate hoti hai...TRP meter lage hue ho.....for starone....in Mumbai....delhi calcutta....main metro cities....but whatever you have dish or cable...they check frequency of channel you are watching on prime slot....and  Geet is in prime slot....which add to audiencemap.of zones.....so better do watch....on TV...I know it s dificult to convince others now....when Cvs are hell bent in destorying story....but we can try for Maneet marriage

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ninelives

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 6:43am | IP Logged

my doubt is how come tht show got more TRP's whn the actors in it can't even emote ... i hate that show like anything ... no emotions ... looks like every one is faking ... specially the leads ...Dead ... i can't even stand them ...

our geet is best ... & i watch mostly all repeats .....

still how come low trp's ... i don't get it ... for that show i switch my tv on 30 min before & do not even allow anybody to change the channel while commercials come ...

what else can we do ...

Edited by dewdropred - 22 December 2010 at 6:43am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

drdee142shinusSilentsoulAmoureux

Silentsoul IF-Sizzlerz
Silentsoul
Silentsoul

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 6:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mg777

O noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Please CVs bring soem positivity in the show........
n yes...
All the viewers please........please..do watch GHSP at its origial time foe whole of its 20 minutes..pleaseeeee
I agree there is lot of negativyt in show....we are getting negative promo when Maneet marriage is up....TRP had free fall after.....anwesha tasha precap..otherwise it was .7 for fist 3 days...
ramita94 IF-Dazzler
ramita94
ramita94

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 6:51am | IP Logged
LOL what do you expect?
one show isn't going to stay on no1 position you know. And tbh this show is dragging I used to love it cos of Maan & Geet, but the period of them falling in love has ended now, we have see all those romantic scenes 1000s of times being repeated, and its hilarious how geet is 8-9 months pregnant and her tummy is not showing and she's dancing like a professional dancer which is just a joke no realism even having a 2 mnth leap gap with tummy showing would be good. And they took away the family element of the show just becose maan-geet romance, all of that geets family that gave good strong story. 
Now its just like eyelocking-dancing-dupatta flying
whilst pkyek is no1 now but eventually will die out too but ekta came with something hotter than geet maan she came up with abhay-piya which is not even human and is imorally wrong. 
Dont give me wrong i love Geet maan but I hardly watch ghsp after when maan found out about dev-geet-nayantara... 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Silentsoul-SMay31-

Silentsoul IF-Sizzlerz
Silentsoul
Silentsoul

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 6:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by smrite

well wedding should not stop at any cost it will fall trp more if they ruin wedding this pkyk is getting little more trp coz it's new show and some of it's twists are rising trp but it's just temporary our geet is best and maan geet wedding preparation with full jor sor and wedding finally happeing will rise it's trp for sure
I agree but they should promote marriage too.....right promo shows something like engagement can happen....Deejay explained it so well....in hat facebook thread

Go to top