Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Geet CVs wake up Geet lost no.1 position to PKYK (Page 3)

Ninelives IF-Rockerz
Ninelives
Ninelives

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 6:11am | IP Logged
Angryi also think that releasing so many pics prior to the episodes and the whole plot almost vocally told in sbs and sbb are the culprits..what is happening here..
starone is not promoting GHSP as it's other shows..
also..why r the Cv's sabotaging the whole show..why release so many pics..the entire episode is told in pics even before it is shown...does that make any sense..sorry guys...really upset reg the TRP's and when one knows one cannot do anything abt it...coz belong to non trp zone....

jaspreetm2815 IF-Sizzlerz
jaspreetm2815
jaspreetm2815

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 6:13am | IP Logged
Omg nooooooo
jshaila IF-Dazzler

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 6:13am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mgdg_2010Silentsoul

Silentsoul IF-Sizzlerz
Silentsoul
Silentsoul

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 6:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by maaneetian

Originally posted by kuls11

Thanks all for reply

Mugdha I was not happy either with this ....
hey kya...star player peh watch karne se trp generate ho sakti hai..to i will do that..coz one of my friends at FB ne aisa bola...please confirm kar sakte ho kya?
YEs starplayer add to internest viewer ratings.....which is not TRP but add to....revenue for star from geet.....SO watch as much as many times.....oon starplyer....We should promote geet to our frnds and family members.....to watch at 9,30......even if they dont like it better swtich on TV for full 30 mins when Geet is on....MY family in India does that....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ninelives

rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 6:20am | IP Logged

Okay do you even watch PKYEK?????Why pointing fingers at PKYEK when its entirely Geet's CV's fault.....I watch both PKYEK and also GHSP...and trust me if PKYEK has earned a high TRP this week its solely because of their Story track and the Intriguing factor this week held....

Whereas Geet had nothing in terms of story line...They had new Dynamics added to the story in terms if Maan-Arjun/Ani-Arjun/Ani-Geet/Maan-Geet-Ani-Dadi Seq...But where is the progress in the story????

Why do you think GHSP held its Position High at Number one for all these 8Months...There are 2 reasons
1)GHSP had a story....The story of a Girl....and what she had to go through in life
2)Maaneet Relationship had a GroW*H of its own......

So in short there were two Aspects progressing at the same time....Now THERE IS NO STORY OR ANY PROGRESS IN MAANEET RELATIONSHIP too.....

And who is responsible for this???? We The Audience

We demand that we want to see Maaneet in every frame that the CV's chose to please us rather than bother about the TRP's.....

GHSP majorly garnered so much attention because of MAANEET relationship I agree but thats not the SOLE factor....somewhere a STRONG story and Screenplay also help the story a lot.....

Do you realize how hard it is for the CV's to move the story with just MAANEET???
Take any show on STARONE so far for example
DMG/MJHT/LNMDJ (The one which are over)
GHSP/PKYEK/RBO (Still On)

All the shows had one pair/one story line as main....But the entire show did not rest only on this couple....
PKYEK has only Abhay and Pia in the lead same as GHSP who has Maan and Geet but the difference is in PKYEK all the side characters are wisely used...Misha/Kabir/Danish/Panchi/Maya all had something or the other to contribute.....
GHSP has brilliant side characters ADI/ROMEO/DADI/ANI/ARJuN......but we are not giving the creatives a chance to use them.......A story does not revolve just around the main lead....why did Maan and Geet make an impact because a plot was created for them to meet and be.....and they grew along with the story.....Now when they have a Track at hand they are afraid to use it coz the moment the limelight shifts to some other character we start complaining....

So who is to be blamed???-US

About the promotion and Promo-GHSP is a show which does not have a Band....along with the Audience the Channel also have a set demand ruled out for them......Under such working pressure who will be able to concentrate?????.....They don't do anything ahead....suppose they show a PROMO ahead of time and then do not intend on doing that particular seq for the time being we would start pointing fingers and criticize them .....

Why do u think they dont even give us Precaps.....Just so that the next episode if they are to make any change they can do it freely...

Guys i agree there are a set number of audience who watch GHSP religiously and that too for MAANEET.......But do not forget those who fell in love with this Pair is because there was a GroW*H in their relationship along with STORY....which is missing....who is resp-WE THE AUDIENCE

So before pointing fingers and blaming them......Think about it for a Min

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

x-Sundas-xAmiiishlovetheserialshinusmgdg_2010NinelivesSilentsoul-Pooja-rahmona_paksweAmoureuxragzz.mysteriousmilliBefikre_innocent_

Silentsoul IF-Sizzlerz
Silentsoul
Silentsoul

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 6:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aditi123_78

if i alone cud contribute to TRP then GHSP wud always be at NO.1...i hv watched each and every episode till now and that too in original telecast time...
..We should promote geet to our frnds and family members.....to watch at 9,30......even if they dont like it better swtich on TV for full 30 mins when Geet is on.......

shinus

shinus IF-Rockerz
shinus
shinus

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 6:27am | IP Logged
Precap is a big factor.... Nowadays its missing ... It keeps anxiety in the audiences

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Silentsoulmysteriousmillitodayzstar

Silentsoul IF-Sizzlerz
Silentsoul
Silentsoul

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 6:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rickks

Okay do you even watch PKYEK?????Why pointing fingers at PKYEK when its entirely Geet's CV's fault.....I watch both PKYEK and also GHSP...and trust me if PKYEK has earned a high TRP this week its solely because of their Story track and the Intriguing factor this week held....

Whereas Geet had nothing in terms of story line...They had new Dynamics added to the story in terms if Maan-Arjun/Ani-Arjun/Ani-Geet/Maan-Geet-Ani-Dadi Seq...But where is the progress in the story????

Why do you think GHSP held its Position High at Number one for all these 8Months...There are 2 reasons
1)GHSP had a story....The story of a Girl....and what she had to go through in life
2)Maaneet Relationship had a GroW*H of its own......

So in short there were two Aspects progressing at the same time....Now THERE IS NO STORY OR ANY PROGRESS IN MAANEET RELATIONSHIP too.....

And who is responsible for this???? We The Audience

We demand that we want to see Maaneet in every frame that the CV's chose to please us rather than bother about the TRP's.....

GHSP majorly garnered so much attention because of MAANEET relationship I agree but thats not the SOLE factor....somewhere a STRONG story and Screenplay also help the story a lot.....

Do you realize how hard it is for the CV's to move the story with just MAANEET???
Take any show on STARONE so far for example
DMG/MJHT/LNMDJ (The one which are over)
GHSP/PKYEK/RBO (Still On)

All the shows had one pair/one story line as main....But the entire show did not rest only on this couple....
PKYEK has only Abhay and Pia in the lead same as GHSP who has Maan and Geet but the difference is in PKYEK all the side characters are wisely used...Misha/Kabir/Danish/Panchi/Maya all had something or the other to contribute.....
GHSP has brilliant side characters ADI/ROMEO/DADI/ANI/ARJuN......but we are not giving the creatives a chance to use them.......A story does not revolve just around the main lead....why did Maan and Geet make an impact because a plot was created for them to meet and be.....and they grew along with the story.....Now when they have a Track at hand they are afraid to use it coz the moment the limelight shifts to some other character we start complaining....

So who is to be blamed???-US

About the promotion and Promo-GHSP is a show which does not have a Band....along with the Audience the Channel also have a set demand ruled out for them......Under such working pressure who will be able to concentrate?????.....They don't do anything ahead....suppose they show a PROMO ahead of time and then do not intend on doing that particular seq for the time being we would start pointing fingers and criticize them .....

Why do u think they dont even give us Precaps.....Just so that the next episode if they are to make any change they can do it freely...

Guys i agree there are a set number of audience who watch GHSP religiously and that too for MAANEET.......But do not forget those who fell in love with this Pair is because there was a GroW*H in their relationship along with STORY....which is missing....who is resp-WE THE AUDIENCE

So before pointing fingers and blaming them......Think about it for a Min

I wnated to say same....I do watch PKYK......regularly too. but still prefer Geet over it......I am saying its Cvs mistake to just messing with story everyday....with no close loop to any previous story...thata all I have to say

Amoureux

Go to top