Baat Hamari Pakki Hai

India-Forums

Baat Hamari Pakki Hai
Baat Hamari Pakki Hai

My apologies-please read my post on pg 2 (Page 2)

sunaina02 IF-Stunnerz
sunaina02
sunaina02

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 8:49am | IP Logged
I never said I am leaving the forum . I said I am not going to post  any more specially on the current track because my posts will be very sarcastic and hurting.

For example:
 I am hating this current track to the core . I hate the character of Ranbir I think he is in a very mean way playing truance on Shravan . Even if ultimately they show that he is doing it for good reason, but still the way is mean and deceitful . So I hate this character to the core.

And the main reasom CVs will not show it in a comic way because I do not think Karan Wahi will match up to Barun in comedy acting but he is very good in melodrama type acting so CVS will chose all those love-hate revenge type of drama .

And Shravan will be grinded to dust in this process.

Now tell me frankly if  a post like this can be digested in the forum , I will again start posting otherwise I will not , as nothing but sarcasm will come out of fingers.

Edited by sunaina02 - 22 December 2010 at 8:52am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

gayatri.143Lord_Aragonsandy.21Mr.Zksuhana.dixit

ekdoteenchar IF-Rockerz
ekdoteenchar
ekdoteenchar

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 9:04am | IP Logged
Meri pyaari si rasgullah rani jee, everyone have different views & thoughts. Thats why we have this discussion forum, obviously not everyone will have similar thoughts and opinions. I totally understand why you dont like this new concept. Frankly i got totally disgusted by PRATAP by even thinking like this & asking those weird questions to saachi .. So i totally understand you dear =)

Trust me, most people do.. but we also know that BHPH is more of a funny show & the tracks are not really dramatic. So for now, we are just trying to enjoy the comedy of shravan & the few funny or sweet glimpses there are..
sangeeta9 Goldie
sangeeta9
sangeeta9

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 9:04am | IP Logged

su: i know from the begining that you are not in favour of this track. but think logically, shravan and ranbir are enemies right from the childhood. you know shravan very well. he would hav done the same thing to ranbir if he got a chance. then what is wrong if ranbir is taking revenge on shravan?? but think positively. will saachi agree for all this?? she will never.. jus try to think of positivity in the track and go ahead... you hav every right to post your views. it is your pov. i think the k.w fans over here are quite decent and think in a matured way. you are just giving your pov about the character, not the actor... i dont think there is anything wrong in that...
-x-Reshu-x- IF-Stunnerz
-x-Reshu-x-
-x-Reshu-x-

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 9:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sunaina02

I never said I am leaving the forum . I said I am not going to post  any more specially on the current track because my posts will be very sarcastic and hurting.

For example:
 I am hating this current track to the core . I hate the character of Ranbir I think he is in a very mean way playing truance on Shravan . Even if ultimately they show that he is doing it for good reason, but still the way is mean and deceitful . So I hate this character to the core.

And the main reasom CVs will not show it in a comic way because I do not think Karan Wahi will match up to Barun in comedy acting but he is very good in melodrama type acting so CVS will chose all those love-hate revenge type of drama .

Now tell me frankly if  a post like this can be digested in the forum , I will again start posting otherwise I will not , as nothing but sarcasm will come out of fingers.

i really don't know what is wrong if u make a comment like this?Confused
everyone has their view so as u have..u r not liking the track and Ranbir's char but we r liking it bcoz may be I am used to this kind of track and I always find them interesting and the other reason is Ranbeer's char is played by Karan Wahi my fav telly actorBig smile but u can criticize the char if u r not liking itBig smile
and as for the part of comedy acting u like Barun's more and we like Karan's more so it is not an issue at all everyone has their fav and we also have but it doesn't mean everyone has to like/love himSmile
Lord_Aragon Groupbie
Lord_Aragon
Lord_Aragon

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 9:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by theflyingdonkey

Meri pyaari si rasgullah rani jee, everyone have different views & thoughts. Thats why we have this discussion forum, obviously not everyone will have similar thoughts and opinions. I totally understand why you dont like this new concept. Frankly i got totally disgusted by PRATAP by even thinking like this & asking those weird questions to saachi .. So i totally understand you dear =)

Trust me, most people do.. but we also know that BHPH is more of a funny show & the tracks are not really dramatic. So for now, we are just trying to enjoy the comedy of shravan & the few funny or sweet glimpses there are..

Su.. calm down ma'm... write whatever you think.. in india still there is freedom of expression Smile...

BHPH CVs have completely lost it... As per the hindu law... a gal or a guy cant remarry untill legally divorced... and pratap wants to declare that in public... use to jail honi chaiye.. dont think why he is feeling so proud of themselves.. and sachi's mama and mami.. had they gone mad.. first of all why they marry their daughter to a person who is unemployed.. at that time they just wanna get rid of her... now suddenly from where the sense of responsibility came...

Coming to revenge part... its not about bike race.. football match.. or some other event.. who takes revenge bu divorcing a couple... is ranbir new :shahrukh khan of darr" in making. And what an audacity.. you just met the gal yesterday,, and today you wanna marry her.. u know anything about her...her background... or he is also planning to divorce her after sometime...

Last but not the least.. its all fiction Su... Its their serial.. its their story... they will not act according to our wish.. and its a tried and tested formula .. controversy creates cash... also take it as a timepass and enjoyment... As the "great sachin tendulakr" says.. no matter what cricket is after all a game... people react so violently to victory or loss... there are far more things important in life.. so just watch serial for enjoyment.. jab maza naa aye dekhna band kar dena...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sandy.21sangeeta9Mr.ZkDavi

anasuya43 IF-Sizzlerz
anasuya43
anasuya43

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 9:53am | IP Logged
 sunaina

My request is, your are very talented writer. you have freedom to  express your  views of BHPH in this forum.All the viewers who  are young or old have maturity to acecept others view in a right spirit.So do not stop writing in this forum.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sandy.21Mr.Zk

papia Goldie
papia
papia

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 9:53am | IP Logged
Hey dont say this. Your posts are really very sensible. One more thing we will not mind if you dont like Ranveer. Because KW and Ranveer are different. So if you dont like current track then you have the full right to express you disprove. 
suhana.dixit IF-Dazzler
suhana.dixit
suhana.dixit

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 10:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sunaina02

For example:

I really like all your post di..They nearly express my feelings too.This Ranbeer character is not wat I thought him to b.He is really mean and he is only marrying Saanchi to take revenge on Shravan..this is not some loveable cute guy but instead he is full of attitude..watever it is I really hope that they dont side track Shravan..Confused
so need to stop yourself from posting your views..Its our forum and we have full right to express our views..

Edited by suhana_dixit - 22 December 2010 at 10:15am

Go to top