Baat Hamari Pakki Hai

My apologies-please read my post on pg 2

sunaina02 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

My apologies if I have offended anyone. I think I will refrain from posting any more.

Edited by sunaina02 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

spicy_tikka thumbnail
hey sunaina! why r u saying that??πŸ˜’ why wudnt u post anymore?
desi_lover_guy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: sunaina02

My apologies if I have offended anyone. I think I will refrain from posting any more.

dont be like this you havent offended anyone what u said was ur pov and it was somewhat right....  If Fans cant take criticism into +ve manner then no point in criticizing them..........Please continue here ... as  you are since start and these members dying for ur blood will go away soon once he leaves...πŸ˜‰
Shipra_S thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Su. there's no need to leave yaar!

I won't be making anymore posts on Karan Wahi here! ( i said karan, not Ranbir, okay!πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† )...

So, i don't think there will be anymore fights here.

Yesterday we all were wrong upto some bit. Me in comparing the two actors n you guys in reacting angrily to that. That's why friction happened amongst us. But i assure you, nothing as such will happen from now on!😊

As Anku said,it's a show - meant for entertainment - so let's just restrict ourselves till there.

Let's prove it that we are not ''another DMG'' kind of a forum!😊
Shipra_S thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
And from tomorrow i won't be coming here until 27th December. So don't think i have left the forum 'coz of this rift.πŸ˜†
-x-Reshu-x- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
i am pasting my same comment which i posted in other thread

My apologies if I have offended anyone. I think I will refrain from posting any more.

u haven't offended anyone so please don't do this..why won't u post??
we r seriously not on those who can't take criticism on their fav actor or character...everyone has their own view and u have the full right to express that πŸ˜ƒ
if u guys r still feeling like this than we will leave this forum but u don't have to go anywhereπŸ˜ƒ
sangeeta9 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

@sunaina: you dont hav to leav this forum. you.are correct in your pov. please dont leave...

@reshusaluja:please lets put an end to this. dont leave the forum. please participate in discussions
sandy.21 thumbnail

Sunaina...Why r u leaving the Forum ...There is no wrong with you..U r right at U r POV...Plzz Dont leave the forum dear...

And i Also request all members (BHPH and SaaVan and KW Fans ) Dont leave the forum..Try to participate in all discussions every one dear....

Edited by Sandhya.21 - 13 years ago
sunaina02 thumbnail
I never said I am leaving the forum . I said I am not going to post  any more specially on the current track because my posts will be very sarcastic and hurting.

For example:
 I am hating this current track to the core . I hate the character of Ranbir I think he is in a very mean way playing truance on Shravan . Even if ultimately they show that he is doing it for good reason, but still the way is mean and deceitful . So I hate this character to the core.

And the main reasom CVs will not show it in a comic way because I do not think Karan Wahi will match up to Barun in comedy acting but he is very good in melodrama type acting so CVS will chose all those love-hate revenge type of drama .

And Shravan will be grinded to dust in this process.

Now tell me frankly if  a post like this can be digested in the forum , I will again start posting otherwise I will not , as nothing but sarcasm will come out of fingers.
Edited by sunaina02 - 13 years ago
ekdoteenchar thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Meri pyaari si rasgullah rani jee, everyone have different views & thoughts. Thats why we have this discussion forum, obviously not everyone will have similar thoughts and opinions. I totally understand why you dont like this new concept. Frankly i got totally disgusted by PRATAP by even thinking like this & asking those weird questions to saachi .. So i totally understand you dear =)

Trust me, most people do.. but we also know that BHPH is more of a funny show & the tracks are not really dramatic. So for now, we are just trying to enjoy the comedy of shravan & the few funny or sweet glimpses there are..