Dreamygal301

Dreamygal301 IF-Sizzlerz
Dreamygal301
Dreamygal301

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 8:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chista

hey priyaHug

whats up? is your aunty ok?Angry

really, i wanted to kill her  last day. she was disgusting.right?!

and one question:    whats meaning of  doh taake ki chokri Wink plz tell me about this phrase!
thank u

Hi sara,

The words are basically derogatory implying  Arpi is cheap and worthless...I think the literal translation is 'two pence/cent girl'....

I laughed at her face, she went to him eagerly...he flicked her a look and continued on to get his wife out of the car....pandit's smile went off and even the gang were puzzled...that is how out of character he was with bhauji....hooray!!....when she cam along side him and arpi, for once Avdesh was looking at Arpi and not at all at her ...hooray!!!..........it too her another try before he responded and even then he did not pause or linger with her ....hooray!!....LOLLOLClapClap

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

super_boyyoga23priya

Dreamygal301 IF-Sizzlerz
Dreamygal301
Dreamygal301

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 8:29am | IP Logged

hey ferdousHug
r u ok?

and thanks pryia

I'm fine Sara...Hug

cannot wait to see tonight's eppy...it is on in india right now....

I wonder what is happening to poor arpita....I just wanna hug her and make sure Avdesh looks after her properly...it is time he gave some love back to her...Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

chista

yoga23priya IF-Sizzlerz
yoga23priya
yoga23priya

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 8:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dreamygal301

hey priyaHug

and one question:    whats meaning of  doh taake ki chokri Wink plz tell me about this phrase!
thank u

Hi sara,

The words are basically derogatory implying  Arpi is cheap and worthless...I think the literal translation is 'two pence/cent girl'....

I laughed at her face, she went to him eagerly...he flicked her a look and continued on to get his wife out of the car....pandit's smile went off and even the gang were puzzled...that is how out of character he was with bhauji....hooray!!....when she cam along side him and arpi, for once Avdesh was looking at Arpi and not at all at her ...hooray!!!..........it too her another try before he responded and even then he did not pause or linger with her ....hooray!!....Clap
devil emoticon 12imagine her in today's epi

chista

chista Goldie
chista
chista

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 8:30am | IP Logged
 but  dreamy in the next epi avdesh lie down on the bahujis bed & he is in  her  bedroom!Wink
what do u think?

Edited by chista - 22 December 2010 at 8:31am

Dreamygal301

Dreamygal301 IF-Sizzlerz
Dreamygal301
Dreamygal301

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 8:33am | IP Logged

but  dreamy in the next epi avdesh lie down on the bahujis bed & he is inthe her room!Wink
what do u think?

I think he was in his room, his wound was being taken care of and off course everyone wants to know what happened.....I wondered at Arpi's absence, maybe she is having a bath or is sleeping elsewhere..Ouch...I was going tos ay maybe she is with his mother but even she is in the room!!

I think we will see Arpi still shocked so Avi will be near....maybe Arpi will have a nightmare and Avdesh will cuddle her and comfort her...Big smileWink

super_boy

Dreamygal301 IF-Sizzlerz
Dreamygal301
Dreamygal301

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 8:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by yoga23priya

Originally posted by Dreamygal301

hey priyaHug

thank u

Hi sara,

I laughed at her face, she went to him eagerly...he flicked her a look and continued on to get his wife out of the car....pandit's smile went off and even the gang were puzzled...that is how out of character he was with bhauji....hooray!!....when she cam along side him and arpi, for once Avdesh was looking at Arpi and not at all at her ...hooray!!!..........it too her another try before he responded and even then he did not pause or linger with her ....hooray!!....Clap
devil emoticon 12imagine her in today's epi

Well she looked pretty shocked at Avdesh's words...she knows what that means and so does everyone else...that Arpi is true to her words, her love for Avdesh is all important and there is nothing she can do.....you know this means all teh guys will respect her and maybe look at her with new eyes....that will scare bhootni because it means her own power is waning, her hold over avdesh and the gang weakening.....

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

super_boychista

chatterbox IF-Sizzlerz
chatterbox
chatterbox

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 8:46am | IP Logged
dreamy update is up now  putting in bits and pieces

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Gunahon Ka Devta Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index