Originally posted by Dreamygal301

Originally posted by super_boy

Originally posted by chatterbox

thats the thing  arpi needs all love and care now

and as for rv even i was shocked  at rv

totally out of character

i was also screaming oh man stop stop stop

@ red, when he punched at the wound I screamed and almost jumped...then I had a hand over my mouth while he was grinding his shoe in the wound!....uggh!! that was so bad...

LOLLOL...laughing at the sudden image of all GKD fans shouting and screaming at their tv/pc at that scene!!.....we should complain about it, putting our avdesh through so much pain.

hmm I love how caring avdesh was.....he is going to be so tender...but during the precal, where was arpi?...Avdesh was in the bedroom surrounded by everyone, so where was she?...I want Avi to insist she is always be his side....Wink

@bold - want dat 2 happen n hope he makes bhauji shut up by sayng smth as she will definitely b against it..........now Avi has 2 stand up 4 Arpi as Arpi has been standng up 4 him in front of d police. ClapClapStarStar  She now needs him, his support , care, love, etc. more then ever. AVITA needs d village trail (gang can go wid them 2 protect them). Is Shikha going 2 enter or not?????? She shd come now. AngryAngryAngryAngry CV's shd get her 4 RV atleast Wink

we too have been wondering about shikha.....sometimes cvs change their mind, so will have to see if she enters at all.......I also wonder if they have changed their mind about RV as well, he was so awful yesterday, so maybe it was because he was going to be killed off..??....we will know
soon whether he lives or not...

just watching that scene again EmbarrassedEmbarrassed...and noticed that when the gang come upon Avi, he goes to get Arpi and tells her look everyone is here, he also clasps her hand and holds it tightly......so sweet and loving....he definitely will do his best to be with her through this difficult time but I think bhootni will play dirty....

One thing she will tell Arpi, is what you said earlier, that because of her the police will come after Avi now...and Arpi may feel so guilty she will try to pull away = physically and mentally....she may try to run from Avi or say things like I am cursed/unlucky fo you and this haveli......so the more I think about, it makes sense for them to go otherwise too many things going on and the focus should really be on Arpi and what she is going through all because of her love for Avdesh. And that Avdesh too needs to show it back to her...

Hope d CV's hv not changed their mind ............RV needs 2 live so atleast Arpi will b less guilty. She is already shattered n if he dies she will never forgive herself n keepng blaming herself n i dont wanna see her in dis condition , its really sad to see her so shattered n Shikha needs 2 enter so v can see some positiveness in as TB article said dat she is chirpy , then she can also help Avi so dat Arpi can b normal again also another love story can b seen. Then d future track will b more interesting as shikha is Avi's sis n wat will he do wen he comes 2 know abt RV- Shikha n if Arpi supports them,  bhauji will definitely get a chance 2 separate AVITA n try her nasty tricks. SO hope RV is alive n Shikha enters SOON.

Edited by super_boy - 22 December 2010 at 6:20am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Dreamygal301

Dreamygal301 IF-Sizzlerz
Dreamygal301
Dreamygal301

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 6:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by yoga23priya

hiya cb di,dreamy di,laxmi di,chista di,SBHug

Hi PriyaHug

how r u?Smile
Dreamygal301 IF-Sizzlerz
Dreamygal301
Dreamygal301

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 6:30am | IP Logged
[/QUOTE]

we too have been wondering about shikha.....sometimes cvs change their mind, so will have to see if she enters at all.......I also wonder if they have changed their mind about RV as well, he was so awful yesterday, so maybe it was because he was going to be killed off..??....we will know

just watching that scene again EmbarrassedEmbarrassed...and noticed that when the gang come upon Avi, he goes to get Arpi and tells her look everyone is here, he also clasps her hand and holds it tightly......so sweet and loving....he definitely will do his best to be with her through this difficult time but I think bhootni will play dirty....

One thing she will tell Arpi, is what you said earlier, that because of her the police will come after Avi now...and Arpi may feel so guilty she will try to pull away = physically and mentally....she may try to run from Avi or say things like I am cursed/unlucky fo you and this haveli......so the more I think about, it makes sense for them to go otherwise too many things going on and the focus should really be on Arpi and what she is going through all because of her love for Avdesh. And that Avdesh too needs to show it back to her...
[/QUOTE]

Hope d CV's hv not changed their mind ............RV needs 2 live so atleast Arpi will b less guilty. She is already shattered n if he dies she will never forgive herself n keepng blaming herself n i dont wanna see her in dis condition , its really sad to see her so shattered n Shikha needs 2 enter so v can see some positiveness in as TB article said dat she is chirpy , then she can also help Avi so dat Arpi can b normal again also another love story can b seen. Then d future track will b more interesting as shikha is Avi's sis n wat will he do wen he comes 2 know abt RV- Shikha n if Arpi supports them,  bhauji will definitely get a chance 2 separate AVITA n try her nasty tricks. SO hope RV is alive n Shikha enters SOON.
[/QUOTE]

I agree Rv need to live so Arpi can feel less guilt.....the thought of killing is and will make her ill...

Is this something shikha can help her with though?...I think only Avdesh can. if Shikha comes, then she will be the friend that Arpi needs desperately....but didn't that TB article say that Shikha will bring Avita closer?...with recent events, they have become close so that's not needed...unless it's for the future....and honestly with the way things are I think Avi will just throw shikha outside if so much as said she talked to RV let alone fall in love.....this makes me think that RV will do something later on that may help Avita....or shikha/RV love story won't happen...having said that, stranger things has happened in serials so who knows....

super_boy

yoga23priya IF-Sizzlerz
yoga23priya
yoga23priya

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 6:34am | IP Logged

Originally posted by yoga23priya

hiya cb di,dreamy di,laxmi di,chista di,SBHug

Hi PriyaHug

how r u?Smile
fine di......
just going throw analysis....
yoga23priya IF-Sizzlerz
yoga23priya
yoga23priya

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 7:40am | IP Logged
Hello Hi Glitter Graphics and Scraps for Orkut, Myspace, Hi5
hiya dreamy di.....wonderfully written........

loved yesterday's epi....when Avi was consoling her i was in la la land.....
when he ignored my aunty her face was like this....

she said me that "yeh doh taake ki chokri ne kya pati padha di meri babuaji ko ab mera kya hoga....."
then she started fuming at our poor arpi

who is in shocked mode......  
then panditji came and said i am there for you bhauji throw thick and thin

Edited by yoga23priya - 22 December 2010 at 8:23am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

chistatalkie14Dreamygal301-Prashu-

talkie14 IF-Rockerz
talkie14
talkie14

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 7:57am | IP Logged

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I agree Rv need to live so Arpi can feel less guilt.....the thought of killing is and will make her ill...

Is this something shikha can help her with though?...I think only Avdesh can. if Shikha comes, then she will be the friend that Arpi needs desperately....but didn't that TB article say that Shikha will bring Avita closer?...with recent events, they have become close so that's not needed...unless it's for the future....and honestly with the way things are I think Avi will just throw shikha outside if so much as said she talked to RV let alone fall in love.....this makes me think that RV will do something later on that may help Avita....or shikha/RV love story won't happen...having said that, stranger things has happened in serials so who knows....
[/QUOTE]
I definitely feel Shika will enter the show (when I am clueless) and RV will live thru this,RV & SHika will fall in love  and in all probablity Avi will be against it & Arpi might support,but that will be later in the show.Now I feel the village track will be on..and loads and loads of Romance..And I feel Amma came back with a reason ..Let's wait and watch!!

Dreamygal301

chista Goldie
chista
chista

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 7:58am | IP Logged
hey priyaHug

whats up? is your aunty ok?Angry

really, i wanted to kill her  last day. she was disgusting.right?!

and one question:    whats meaning of  doh taake ki chokri Wink plz tell me about this phrase!
thank u

Edited by chista - 22 December 2010 at 8:01am

Dreamygal301

yoga23priya IF-Sizzlerz
yoga23priya
yoga23priya

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 8:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chista

hey priyaHug

whats up? is your aunty ok?Angry

really, i wanted to kill her  last day. she was disgusting.right?!

and one question:    whats meaning of  doh taake ki chokri Wink plz tell me about this phrase!
thank u
hiya chista diHug
my uncle panditji is consoling her.....my aunty has not come out of shock yet....dont worry about her she is gonna triple shock now.... hope she wont faint....
i dont know the correct translation.....i think that worthless girl

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

chistaDreamygal301

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Gunahon Ka Devta Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index