India-Forums

Gunahon Ka Devta
Gunahon Ka Devta

Shattered Soul... (Page 3)

talkie14 IF-Rockerz
talkie14
talkie14

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 5:36am | IP Logged
It was like she wanted to be close to him too..Which means Arpita needs him in body & soul ,does not look like Avdesh will deny her anything now & Bahuji will be left watching !! Or God knows if she will come up with somethingConfused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Dreamygal301

super_boy Senior Member
super_boy
super_boy

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 5:40am | IP Logged
Awesome Analysis ClapClapClapClap 

Yesterday's epi was emotional  after Arpi shot RV n gun fell........ really felt bad 4 her........... n Avi was there 4 her d entire time even did not react 2 bhauji except tellng her dat he is fine...........his priority was Arpi........but agree now after knowing wat Arpi did bhuaji will definitely do smth n also taunt dat coz of u , police will think Avi shot RV (if RV is still unconscious) n will blame her 4 d situation, inspite of her not being at fault n all she did was save Avi (Arpi mite also blame herself or smth n will want 2 confess abt shootng RV 2 d police, but Avi won't let her do dis)

Now Avi has to be wid her in every step 2 take care of her n give her love n more attention 2 get her out of shock n make her normal.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Dreamygal301

chatterbox IF-Sizzlerz
chatterbox
chatterbox

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 5:40am | IP Logged
thats the thing  arpi needs all love and care now

and as for rv even i was shocked  at rv

totally out of character

i was also screaming oh man stop stop stop

Dreamygal301 IF-Sizzlerz
Dreamygal301
Dreamygal301

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 5:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by super_boy

Awesome Analysis ClapClapClapClap 

Yesterday's epi was emotional  after Arpi shot RV n gun fell........ really felt bad 4 her........... n Avi was there 4 her d entire time even did not react 2 bhauji except tellng her dat he is fine...........his priority was Arpi........but agree now after knowing wat Arpi did bhuaji will definitely do smth n also taunt dat coz of u , police will think Avi shot RV (if RV is still unconscious) n will blame her 4 d situation, inspite of her not being at fault n all she did was save Avi (Arpi mite also blame herself or smth n will want 2 confess abt shootng RV 2 d police, but Avi won't let her do dis)

Now Avi has to be wid her in every step 2 take care of her n give her love n more attention 2 get her out of shock n make her normal.

Hi SBSmile

@ red, that is a very good point. And I think it may come to that actually....bhootni will be furious and blame it all on Arpi as well......If the police come because they think Avi shot RV, then definitely Arpi will blame herself......

I really think Avidesn will take the blame, he loves her so much and it almost seems a foregone conclusion really......

but I so would love to see them off somewhere together, so that village thing really needs to come true now.....I agree Avi needs to be with Arpi now 24/7 (LOL) and doubt bhootni will let him...I can almost hear her saying I will take care of her, you go off....if she does say this than I want Avi to say I love her and want to help here now...not I owe her my life or anything like that!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

super_boytalkie14-Prashu-

Dreamygal301 IF-Sizzlerz
Dreamygal301
Dreamygal301

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 5:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chatterbox

totally out of character

@ red, when he punched at the wound I screamed and almost jumped...then I had a hand over my mouth while he was grinding his shoe in the wound!....uggh!! that was so bad...

LOLLOL...laughing at the sudden image of all GKD fans shouting and screaming at their tv/pc at that scene!!.....we should complain about it, putting our avdesh through so much pain.

hmm I love how caring avdesh was.....he is going to be so tender...but during the precal, where was arpi?...Avdesh was in the bedroom surrounded by everyone, so where was she?...I want Avi to insist she is always be his side....Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

super_boytalkie14

super_boy Senior Member
super_boy
super_boy

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 6:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dreamygal301

totally out of character

@ red, when he punched at the wound I screamed and almost jumped...then I had a hand over my mouth while he was grinding his shoe in the wound!....uggh!! that was so bad...

LOLLOL...laughing at the sudden image of all GKD fans shouting and screaming at their tv/pc at that scene!!.....we should complain about it, putting our avdesh through so much pain.

hmm I love how caring avdesh was.....he is going to be so tender...but during the precal, where was arpi?...Avdesh was in the bedroom surrounded by everyone, so where was she?...I want Avi to insist she is always be his side....Wink

@bold - want dat 2 happen n hope he makes bhauji shut up by sayng smth as she will definitely b against it..........now Avi has 2 stand up 4 Arpi as Arpi has been standng up 4 him in front of d police. ClapClapStarStar  She now needs him, his support , care, love, etc. more then ever. AVITA needs d village trail (gang can go wid them 2 protect them). Is Shikha going 2 enter or not?????? She shd come now. AngryAngryAngryAngry CV's shd get her 4 RV atleast Wink

Edited by super_boy - 22 December 2010 at 6:05am

talkie14Dreamygal301

yoga23priya IF-Sizzlerz
yoga23priya
yoga23priya

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 6:11am | IP Logged
hiya cb di,dreamy di,laxmi di,chista di,SBHug
Hello Hi Glitter Graphics and Scraps for Orkut, Myspace, Hi5
Dreamygal301 IF-Sizzlerz
Dreamygal301
Dreamygal301

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 6:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by super_boy

Originally posted by Dreamygal301

totally out of character

@bold - want dat 2 happen n hope he makes bhauji shut up by sayng smth as she will definitely b against it..........now Avi has 2 stand up 4 Arpi as Arpi has been standng up 4 him in front of d police. ClapClapStarStar  She now needs him, his support , care, love, etc. more then ever. AVITA needs d village trail (gang can go wid them 2 protect them). Is Shikha going 2 enter or not?????? She shd come now. AngryAngryAngryAngry CV's shd get her 4 RV atleast Wink

we too have been wondering about shikha.....sometimes cvs change their mind, so will have to see if she enters at all.......I also wonder if they have changed their mind about RV as well, he was so awful yesterday, so maybe it was because he was going to be killed off..??....we will know
soon whether he lives or not...

just watching that scene again EmbarrassedEmbarrassed...and noticed that when the gang come upon Avi, he goes to get Arpi and tells her look everyone is here, he also clasps her hand and holds it tightly......so sweet and loving....he definitely will do his best to be with her through this difficult time but I think bhootni will play dirty....

One thing she will tell Arpi, is what you said earlier, that because of her the police will come after Avi now...and Arpi may feel so guilty she will try to pull away = physically and mentally....she may try to run from Avi or say things like I am cursed/unlucky fo you and this haveli......so the more I think about, it makes sense for them to go otherwise too many things going on and the focus should really be on Arpi and what she is going through all because of her love for Avdesh. And that Avdesh too needs to show it back to her...

super_boytalkie14

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Gunahon Ka Devta Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index