Gunahon Ka Devta
Gunahon Ka Devta

Shattered Soul... (Page 2)

Dreamygal301 IF-Sizzlerz
Dreamygal301
Dreamygal301

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 5:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by laxmi73

Well written as always Ferdous... You know even I loved the scene where Avi puts his arms around her and pulls her to himself overcoming his shyness... I'm sure he'll stand by her through this ordeal.. It's a no win for Bahuji she loses eitherways..If she informs the police Avdesh is going to take it on himself he will never let his wife go through this ordeal alone..If she taunts Arpita AVi is not going to take that either he knows he's alive thanks to her... I feel now they will go off the village to keep Arpita away from the police What are your thoughts on that Ferdous??

Hi Laxmi,Smile

his tenderness just blew me away!...from the moment he threw the gun away (he could have left it, he was so exhausted but he was thinking of her)...his words, like he was leading a child, to the way he made sure she was in the car and etc....it just made me wanna cry. I loved how he kept looking at her in the car and seemed to know exactly when she needed him...his arms around her, drawing her into a hug as so loving...Day Dreaming

I think bhauji knows that Avdesh is beyond her now...that look on her face when it ends, she looked like she wanted to cry.....so she will fight back and it will be dirty. It remains to be seen what happens....RV knows who shot him, so he could be the one sending the police after Arpi, he knows she is Avdesh's one weakness....

As for bahuji taunting Arpi, well she has done it before without Avdesh being the wiser and is she wants to she can this time...I think she may say something like 'you are a clever girl, twisting babuaji by shooting the police, just so he stays close but now they will come for him here'....arpi in her emotional state will be affected and may do somethng drastic  like trying to get away to keep him safe...

I just hope they do go off to a village or something, seriously these two need some time together now!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

super_boy

talkie14 IF-Rockerz
talkie14
talkie14

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 5:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dreamygal301

Originally posted by Gaurishah

Lovely as always Dreamy, just hope Arpi is able to pull through this. Even at a time when she is so broken she is thinking of Avi and how she had decided to get him out of this world of darkness and crime and how she has fallen right into it. Hope to see Avi supporting her right through this.

Hi Gauri,Smile

I think Arpi will pull through, slowly. But she needs Avdesh at this moment, need him to support her, love her and be there for her. You are so right, she is constantly thinking of Avdesh and directing her actions. She wanted to save him from having more blood on his hands and now hers are red.

I so want him to save her, be there...yet I keep thinking something will happen and once more she will be saving him!Smile

I really feel we have had enough twists for now ..just keep the romsnce on for some time..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

super_boyDreamygal301

Dreamygal301 IF-Sizzlerz
Dreamygal301
Dreamygal301

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 5:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chatterbox

phew dreamy  Hi Di,Smile

what shud i say now

u hv written everything and i agree to all u said..

time for avdesh to support the broken wife of his who never gave up on him.. he was so tender with her, I just wanted their time together to go on...why come back to that haveli?..did u see bhootni's face when she see's him?...so full of love!Angry

time for avdesh to redeem himself in front of his wife and for once he shud shut up his bahuji..the time isn't here yet, he is still being so respectful...I wish he hadn't told her about Arpi shooting, I know he was defending her but he could have said if it wasn't for my wife I would be dead and leave it at that...just have this fear, bhootni will use this knowledge to do something bad..

laxmi says it right

if bahuji informs police then she looses it both ways. but i dont think she wud do anything yet.. but before her only police wud come and avdesh wud make a run - I hope so but this bhootni is so clever, don't forget Avi trusts her and thinks she means well for them both so if bhootni calls the police and sends him off somewhere and then tells him we tried to stop but couldn't stop them from taking her....she could create some problems...so hope they do go off before the police come...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

super_boy

talkie14 IF-Rockerz
talkie14
talkie14

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 5:24am | IP Logged

Well written as always Ferdous... You know even I loved the scene where Avi puts his arms around her and pulls her to himself overcoming his shyness... I'm sure he'll stand by her through this ordeal.. It's a no win for Bahuji she loses eitherways..If she informs the police Avdesh is going to take it on himself he will never let his wife go through this ordeal alone..If she taunts Arpita AVi is not going to take that either he knows he's alive thanks to her... I feel now they will go off the village to keep Arpita away from the police What are your thoughts on that Ferdous??

Hi Laxmi,Smile

his tenderness just blew me away!...from the moment he threw the gun away (he could have left it, he was so exhausted but he was thinking of her)...his words, like he was leading a child, to the way he made sure she was in the car and etc....it just made me wanna cry. I loved how he kept looking at her in the car and seemed to know exactly when she needed him...his arms around her, drawing her into a hug as so loving...Day Dreaming

I think bhauji knows that Avdesh is beyond her now...that look on her face when it ends, she looked like she wanted to cry.....so she will fight back and it will be dirty. It remains to be seen what happens....RV knows who shot him, so he could be the one sending the police after Arpi, he knows she is Avdesh's one weakness....

As for bahuji taunting Arpi, well she has done it before without Avdesh being the wiser and is she wants to she can this time...I think she may say something like 'you are a clever girl, twisting babuaji by shooting the police, just so he stays close but now they will come for him here'....arpi in her emotional state will be affected and may do somethng drastic  like trying to get away to keep him safe...

I just hope they do go off to a village or something, seriously these two need some time together now!!!
I so loved it too..The way he took care of her and kept calling out to her,it was so touching...I really feel they will go off somewhere ,obviously they cannot be in the haveli,the police are going to come after them....But RV played really cheap yesterday he was so bad I felt like shooting him down myself...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

super_boyDreamygal301-Prashu-

Dreamygal301 IF-Sizzlerz
Dreamygal301
Dreamygal301

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 5:26am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Gaurishah

Lovely as always Dreamy, just hope Arpi is able to pull through this. Even at a time when she is so broken she is thinking of Avi and how she had decided to get him out of this world of darkness and crime and how she has fallen right into it. Hope to see Avi supporting her right through this.

Hi Gauri,Smile

I think Arpi will pull through, slowly. But she needs Avdesh at this moment, need him to support her, love her and be there for her. You are so right, she is constantly thinking of Avdesh and directing her actions. She wanted to save him from having more blood on his hands and now hers are red.

I so want him to save her, be there...yet I keep thinking something will happen and once more she will be saving him!Smile

I really feel we have had enough twists for now ..just keep the romsnce on for some time..

The next few episodes will be from Arpita's POV I think...we will really get into her mind, her guilt and see things the way she see's......

And off course Avdesh will be all caring...ohhh cannot wait for tonight...
chatterbox IF-Sizzlerz
chatterbox
chatterbox

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 5:27am | IP Logged
hmm dreamy  ur  right
right now arpi is mental wreck right now and thhis is where bhootni wud attack her and twist her words so agony wud be more

actually seeing arpi condition after she shot rv it was too emotional for me too. she really needed that hug and closeness andsome secure feeling..

super_boyDreamygal301

Dreamygal301 IF-Sizzlerz
Dreamygal301
Dreamygal301

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 5:32am | IP Logged

Hi Laxmi,Smile

I so loved it too..The way he took care of her and kept calling out to her,it was so touching...I really feel they will go off somewhere ,obviously they cannot be in the haveli,the police are going to come after them....But RV played really cheap yesterday he was so bad I felt like shooting him down myself...

I was so shocked when he ground his shoe on the wound!...I actually screamed and then watched it with my hand covering my mouth!!....it felt that painful and that horrible.....but it was so out of character, like he had lost his mind all of a sudden....yet I felt sad when we were shown his body left lying there....I think he will be saved.

but like you I loved Avdesh's attitude from the moment he got up, he was so exhausted and nearlt falling but he wanted to keep her safe.....my heart just went out ....loved how when he hugged her, she cuddled upto him as well....Day Dreaming

super_boytalkie14

Dreamygal301 IF-Sizzlerz
Dreamygal301
Dreamygal301

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 5:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chatterbox

hmm dreamy  ur  right
right now arpi is mental wreck right now and thhis is where bhootni wud attack her and twist her words so agony wud be more

actually seeing arpi condition after she shot rv it was too emotional for me too. she really needed that hug and closeness andsome secure feeling..

Di,

bhootni's speciality is to attack people at their weak spot, it is too much to hope she will leave Arpi alone especially as she realises that Avdesh will think only of Arpi now...her ego and her delusion will not bear that at all!...she needs to be the center of Avdesh's world....

good thing is we will see what is going through Arpi's mind because I think this week we will see everything her POV......and as you said she really need love now...for so long she has been giving it, pushing aside her own pain and needs...now she is broken and only love can heal her....Avdesh's love.

super_boytalkie14

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Gunahon Ka Devta Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index