Posted: 13 years ago

"No man is an island, entire of itself; every man is a piece of the continent, a part of the main. If a clod be washed away by the sea, Europe is the less, as well as if a promontory were, as well as if a manor of thy friend's or of thine own were: any man's death diminishes me, because I am involved in mankind, and therefore never send to know for whom the bell tolls; it tolls for thee."

John Donne

Love conquers all things: Virgil
The chase was on, Avdesh running as best as he can with his wound and hands cuffed together, RV sprinting furiously after him....in the ruins, Arpita looks around fear for her husband obvious. She comes outside and calls for him, all the while looking searching for him. Suddenly she notices blood on the ground ...following the trail she starts running....Avdesh stumbles, his strength nearly gone and out of nowhere RV comes flying on him, sending him tumbling to the ground....RV steps near him gun steady in his hand...both men look at each intently....

Avdesh struggles to get to his feet..RV moves back to let him get up..your game ends her..think of your people now, your love, your bhabi...don't forget to think of the poor you looted, think of your sins and have some regret and maybe your punishment may lessen...Avdesh looks at RV scornfully, his eyes defiant and angry ...why should I regret? I never looted the poor, just the rich and that isn't a sin.. He manages to get to his feet at last even though he weaved on the spot...his defiant face and belligerent tone a challenge to the other man..don't you concern yourself with me, cop. Just fire the bullet....fire the bullet!...Avdesh beckons mockingly, yet there was a sense of purpose behind his words...he wanted it to end now, on his terms. He was away from the ruins and his demise cannot be witnessed by the one person he never wanted to see him like this...Arpita comes to a breathless halt, uncertain which way to go...exhausted she kneels on the ground and looks around, her face streaked with tears and lines with fear...looking around she spots blood on a leaf and she is off running, urgency beating in her....RV looks back at Avdesh angrily, their verbal sparring heating up...at least let go of your delusion, a rich man is also a human, he has a heart...he became rich by his own hard work so don't think looting the rich is less of a sin...your thinking has led you to this, the consequence of your own action!..close your eyes, your end is here!

Avdesh laughs at the words, no fear on his face...you're the one who needs to close your eyes, cop, because you cannot shoot me with your eyes open....so close your eyes and shoot!...In the mid distance Arpita comes running and halts in shock. Her uncomprehending eyes take in the scene, RV holding her husband at gunpoint as he struggles to remain standing..she watched as the the fingers holding the trigger tighten, inch by inch and her instinct takes over to save her love when faced with mortal danger. She ran and pushed RV as hard as she could...he fell to the ground, his gun flying into the bush....

Avdesh turned to look at his saviour, his face pale and clammy...his eyes softened for a moment as they met his wife's eyes..her's determined and shining with love...As RV moved, Avdesh's own protective instinct took over and he kicked out, hoping to keep the cop down....the fight that followed was violent and horrific..Avdesh had the lead and he did not hold his strength back, what little he had...RV soon gained advantage by punching Avdesh's wound and bringing him down..Arpita screams in horror and pain.... anger and blind rage controlling RV now, he grinds his foot down on the flowing wound on Avdesh's body, sadistic torture the punishment; he does this repeatedly till he looks around and spots a big rock, which he picks up..his intention to kill Avdesh. Arpita follows RV's movement, her world going dark as she realised what he meant to do...her eyes go to her husband, still lyin in pain on the ground..she looks around in desperation, to save Avdesh from this danger...she spots the gun....Avdesh looks up at RV standing there with the stone in his hand...the gunshot echoed through the clearing, RV jerks as dark blood flowed in a spot twin to the wound on Avdesh's body...he sways, his face blank and unaware for a moment before pain darkened his eyes and face...he falls next to Avdesh, his eyes seem to plead before closing.....Avdesh turns and looks before getting to his feet slowly..Arpita stares her face white and wet...eyes wide with shock the gun falls from her slack hands as she keeps staring in the distance..I've killed him, murdered him!..murdered him!..she mumbles as Avdesh approached her...He takes care of the gun, listening to Arpita's refrain as her eyes remained fixed on the fallen body..He looks at her tenderly, sadness etched behind it...come Arpita, let's go...nothing here, let's go...you didn't do anything!..he states very firmly at her repeated words of killing and committing murder...he takes her arm and gently leads her away, his body protective, his only concern to get his shell shocked wife away from the scene as he continued to lovingly reassure her..

Soon they were found by his men, who are delighted to see their bhaiyyaji...everyone looked on in worry at Arpita's shocked state...Sarvan wondered if something had happened to her..Avdesh tenderly helps her into the car before he takes his place by her side...Love overcomes his shyness and he draws one arm around her, offering her the comfort and solace she so desperatly needs. At the haveli, Bhauji is delirious at having her babuaji back and she looks on with love on her face as he exits the car...advancing she welcomes him back...slight frown of puzzlement marrs her face, as well as the onlookers, at his lack of warmth to her and her words...they all watch as he opens the door on the other side, and tenderly helps his wife out who looks almost catatonic as she murmurs..killed him, murdered him...this time at bahuji's words of concern Avdesh replies with brevity before solicitously leading his wife inside, his arms still around her...Bhauji looks on with fear in her face....has she lost her babuaji?

my thoughts:

Well we all knew what Arpita was going to do to save her love..nevertheless it was an intense scene when she picked the gun up and shot RV. She made a decision, the only one at that time, and it will now affect her quite badly. Already we saw her being haunted by her actions. I don't think she will be able to live with it, the guilt will eat her up like some poison. The only relief will be to let it out.

I think she will confess her sins to the police. Only Avdesh could save her and he may decide to take the blame on himself, his words to her 'you did nothing' sounds like foreshadowing of what is to come. Also another scenario is presented as well. We saw in the precap Avi telling bhauji about the incident, she is already jealous at their closeness and she isn't stupid..she will know that Avi will be by Arpita's side constantly and that he will support her in this matter 100%...so what if she informs the police that it was Arpita who shot RV and they come to the haveli to arrest her?...either Avdesh will take the blame then and there or he will go on the run with her and then eventually decide to end it by confessing to the crime.

For Avdesh, he knows he is the luckiest man alive to be the recipient of so much love. Time after time, Arpita has shown in her own way how much he means to her, how much she loves him and how she will do anything to save him. Today she has shown him that nothing is too much. I think he knew in that clearing that she sacrificed her soul for him then and there. His tenderness is only the beginning, for it is his time to show how much he loves her. For the the second time, his Arpita needs him...body and soul. For protection and for the love that will eventually bring back the light in her life. He is up to that and more. He will protect and take care of her as the tiger he is. Woe to anyone that interferes.

I would love to hear your thoughts on this episode😊

(if you like don't forget to press the button😊)

oh ur post came let me read

like i pressed wud ans u now
Lovely as always Dreamy, just hope Arpi is able to pull through this. Even at a time when she is so broken she is thinking of Avi and how she had decided to get him out of this world of darkness and crime and how she has fallen right into it. Hope to see Avi supporting her right through this.
Well written as always Ferdous... You know even I loved the scene where Avi puts his arms around her and pulls her to himself overcoming his shyness... I'm sure he'll stand by her through this ordeal.. It's a no win for Bahuji she loses eitherways..If she informs the police Avdesh is going to take it on himself he will never let his wife go through this ordeal alone..If she taunts Arpita AVi is not going to take that either he knows he's alive thanks to her... I feel now they will go off the village to keep Arpita away from the police What are your thoughts on that Ferdous??
phew dreamy

what shud i say now

u hv written everything and i agree to all u said..

time for avdesh to support the broken wife of his who never gave up on him..

time for avdesh to redeem himself in front of his wife and for once he shud shut up his bahuji..

laxmi says it right

if bahuji informs police then she looses it both ways. but i dont think she wud do anything yet.. but before her only police wud come and avdesh wud make a run
[QUOTE=chatterbox]phew dreamy

what shud i say now

u hv written everything and i agree to all u said..

time for avdesh to support the broken wife of his who never gave up on him..

time for avdesh to redeem himself in front of his wife and for once he shud shut up his bahuji..

laxmi says it right

if bahuji informs police then she looses it both ways. but i dont think she wud do anything yet.. but before her only police wud come and avdesh wud make a run
[/QUOTE
I think A& A will take off to the village soon..
Originally posted by Gaurishah

Lovely as always Dreamy, just hope Arpi is able to pull through this. Even at a time when she is so broken she is thinking of Avi and how she had decided to get him out of this world of darkness and crime and how she has fallen right into it. Hope to see Avi supporting her right through this.

Hi Gauri,😊

I think Arpi will pull through, slowly. But she needs Avdesh at this moment, need him to support her, love her and be there for her. You are so right, she is constantly thinking of Avdesh and directing her actions. She wanted to save him from having more blood on his hands and now hers are red.

I so want him to save her, be there...yet I keep thinking something will happen and once more she will be saving him!😊

hey dreamy

i agree with all of u.

this situation the best time for avis love test. wait & we ll see how he protect her arpi.

i agree with laxmi , bahuji never inform to police coz she  ll loos every thing but i think she ll make problems for avita & then avita for scaping from police will hide in  the village.

but really, i hope avdesh shut up his vamp bahuji!
Originally posted by laxmi73

Well written as always Ferdous... You know even I loved the scene where Avi puts his arms around her and pulls her to himself overcoming his shyness... I'm sure he'll stand by her through this ordeal.. It's a no win for Bahuji she loses eitherways..If she informs the police Avdesh is going to take it on himself he will never let his wife go through this ordeal alone..If she taunts Arpita AVi is not going to take that either he knows he's alive thanks to her... I feel now they will go off the village to keep Arpita away from the police What are your thoughts on that Ferdous??

Hi Laxmi,😊

his tenderness just blew me away!...from the moment he threw the gun away (he could have left it, he was so exhausted but he was thinking of her)...his words, like he was leading a child, to the way he made sure she was in the car and etc....it just made me wanna cry. I loved how he kept looking at her in the car and seemed to know exactly when she needed him...his arms around her, drawing her into a hug as so loving...😍

I think bhauji knows that Avdesh is beyond her now...that look on her face when it ends, she looked like she wanted to cry.....so she will fight back and it will be dirty. It remains to be seen what happens....RV knows who shot him, so he could be the one sending the police after Arpi, he knows she is Avdesh's one weakness....

As for bahuji taunting Arpi, well she has done it before without Avdesh being the wiser and is she wants to she can this time...I think she may say something like 'you are a clever girl, twisting babuaji by shooting the police, just so he stays close but now they will come for him here'....arpi in her emotional state will be affected and may do somethng drastic  like trying to get away to keep him safe...

I just hope they do go off to a village or something, seriously these two need some time together now!!!
Originally posted by Dreamygal301

Hi Gauri,😊

I think Arpi will pull through, slowly. But she needs Avdesh at this moment, need him to support her, love her and be there for her. You are so right, she is constantly thinking of Avdesh and directing her actions. She wanted to save him from having more blood on his hands and now hers are red.

I so want him to save her, be there...yet I keep thinking something will happen and once more she will be saving him!😊

I really feel we have had enough twists for now ..just keep the romsnce on for some time..