we want veecha in same room bed alnight n taps see

Posted: 13 years ago
Yup  we want veecha in same room bed alnight doing πŸ˜›πŸ˜›   n taps seein through doors, when will that happen.

it should happen thsi week itself, then taps will slowly understand nothing works and her life is really boring
Originally posted by shon703

Yup  we want veecha in same room bed alnight doing πŸ˜›πŸ˜›   n taps seein through doors, when will that happen.

it should happen thsi week itself, then taps will slowly understand nothing works and her life is really boring

i hope it happens,πŸ˜ƒ
taps will get super jealous thenπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
but whennnnnnn yaar, ichcha is all time busy being servant to taps , and does not even bothered abt veer getting nashta also, how shameless,

i really really want taps to see veer ichcha having pakodas and orange juice togetherπŸ˜‰ and then consumate all night after chochlates - TAPS MUST WATCH THIS . CVs do you hear us.

but whennnnnnn yaar, ichcha is all time busy being servant to taps , and does not even bothered abt veer getting nashta also, how shameless,

i really really want taps to see veer ichcha having pakodas and orange juice togetherπŸ˜‰ and then consumate all night after chochlates - TAPS MUST WATCH THIS . CVs do you hear us.
u r hell bent on creating it into adult show.
i am with u on thisπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.
if i were the cv, i would have  shown sizzling  seductive romance between the 2 to make tappu jealous😍
anyways taps is adjacent 2 veers room,
she will do another of her silly nautankis.
and veer might think of something then
arey yaar nothing like that ' i am hell bent upon.... '

its just that taps must be fully convinced that chanda was wrong and  that all veer ichcha past is gone. its their UNION nowπŸ˜‰πŸ₯±

well u shud   respect the privacy of veecha πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Originally posted by ankit_34

well u shud   respect the privacy of veecha πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
no we dont want 2, tapasya will be a gr8 watcher.
she thoroughly deserves to watch these thingsπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
Originally posted by intruderfast

no we dont want 2, tapasya will be a gr8 watcher.
she thoroughly deserves to watch these thingsπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
well i dont think iccha maiya is so advanced that she will keep the door or windows open b4 doing such things πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Originally posted by ankit_34

well i dont think iccha maiya is so advanced that she will keep the door or windows open b4 doing such things πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
oh but veer is advancedπŸ˜‰πŸ˜† 
anyways tappu can find many ways to watch all this, i have high hopes on tappu at thisπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
Originally posted by intruderfast

oh but veer is advancedπŸ˜‰πŸ˜† 
anyways tappu can find many ways to watch all this, i have high hopes on tappu at thisπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›truly agre with u .πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›