Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

What happened to Abhay leaving town?? (Page 2)

Ritzie IF-Rockerz
Ritzie
Ritzie

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 10:25am | IP Logged
You are learning the tricks of the trade. Yes, logic dhoondna band karo. If you haven't seen the serials before then you will be surprised to know that this is one of the most logical serials that's why I started watching it. ROFL ROFL

Mrs.Jaysean Goldie
Mrs.Jaysean
Mrs.Jaysean

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 4:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aishu_25

Abhay leaving town got cancelled coz Vivian couldn't take leave from the show... what a co..Big smile

lol. that makes sense
rukhsana1995 Senior Member
rukhsana1995
rukhsana1995

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 4:41pm | IP Logged

Abhay leaving town got cancelled coz Vivian couldn't take leave from the show... what a co..Big smile

ROFL......and yes there is no space for logic in any kind of show...trust me....
remosalsa IF-Stunnerz
remosalsa
remosalsa

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 5:09pm | IP Logged

LOLLOL, yaa frm article we know thatEmbarrassed, he was to leave for his holidaysEmbarrassed, Ekta cancelled itCryLOL

@TM.......................Logic in serial to find is hardOuch, so leave itBig smileLOL
& Ekta & her bloopers always goes hand in handBig smileBig smile
RoyalLEO_Krrish IF-Sizzlerz
RoyalLEO_Krrish
RoyalLEO_Krrish

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 8:22pm | IP Logged
@ TM: LOL Welcome to the Forum! Yah..so many bloopers you are right..he was suppose to go right away..and he didn't go..on top of it Chaand was suppose to be angry on him and would've humiliated him for not going out of town...and Chand was suppose to accuse Piya..but none happend..Yesterday i think..they showed in the promo that Panchi's mom is back..which they showed today..but again in the promo Panchi's mom told Mr. Dobrayl that Piya's his daughter..but didn't show that in today's episode..and yes..m still confuse whether Piya knows totally or partially about Maithali and Abhay's relationship..i mean sometimes they show that Piya knows about Maithli and sometimes she seems clueless on Abhay's behaviour..ie. before belley dance.. But last not the least AbhYa and the rest of the team is keeping the audience attached..and we are getting more n more ppl attracted towards the show. Big smile
abhiya_fan Newbie
abhiya_fan
abhiya_fan

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 8:59pm | IP Logged
Yeah looks like I will follow your advice and try to stop thinking too much about logic and just enjoy the showBig smile

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index