India-Forums

Pratigya
Pratigya

BSE awards

telstra IF-Sizzlerz
telstra
telstra

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 3:53am | IP Logged
just read an article about it ragini khanna wins the award and they did not mention about arhaan so that means he had lost it againCry

....Poojie.... IF-Stunnerz
....Poojie....
....Poojie....

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 4:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by telstra

just read an article about it ragini khanna wins the award and they did not mention about arhaan so that means he had lost it againCry

Calm Down...did they mention who won the best actor award?....if not then there is still hope...I am looking for articles on the net right now Smile
telstra IF-Sizzlerz
telstra
telstra

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 4:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SaacheeSyna

Calm Down...did they mention who won the best actor award?....if not then there is still hope...I am looking for articles on the net right now Smile
you know i am veryyyyyyyyyyyy optimistic first i felt sad but now i am Big smile again if he wins or not doesnot matter to me he was is and will be the bestest for me anyways thanks for calming me down luv yaHug these awards r too small for him he is a very big star what say

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

....Poojie....

....Poojie.... IF-Stunnerz
....Poojie....
....Poojie....

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 4:46am | IP Logged

you know i am veryyyyyyyyyyyy optimistic first i felt sad but now i am Big smile again if he wins or not doesnot matter to me he was is and will be the bestest for me anyways thanks for calming me down luv yaHug these awards r too small for him he is a very big star what say

Yes...I was surprised that u were down...I mean u are the optimistic queen in this forum....keeping us going in this terrible weather!! WinkTongueBig smile
Tongue
I agree whether he wins or not....he is the best Big smile
telstra IF-Sizzlerz
telstra
telstra

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 4:53am | IP Logged

Yes...I was surprised that u were down...I mean u are the optimistic queen in this forum....keeping us going in this terrible weather!! WinkTongueBig smile
Tongue
I agree whether he wins or not....he is the best Big smile
thanks for giving me this new nameSmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

....Poojie....

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top