Maryada

India-Forums

Maryada
Maryada

Not the kiss but the shot was awkward!!!

tara_211 IF-Dazzler
tara_211
tara_211

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 3:50am | IP Logged
well i thnk it wasn't the kiss but the way they shot it which was awkward......the directors could hv done a better job in capturing such a b'ful scene with those 2 amazing actors....!!!

do comment guyss.....which i don't thnk many will......this is such a silent forum!!!
people do visit a lot....which is coz the no. of views of each topic is very high.....but don't comment!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Gagan614

nainakkk Senior Member
nainakkk
nainakkk

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 5:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tara_kriya

well i thnk it wasn't the kiss but the way they shot it which was awkward......the directors could hv done a better job in capturing such a b'ful scene with those 2 amazing actors....!!!

do comment guyss.....which i don't thnk many will......this is such a silent forum!!!
people do visit a lot....which is coz the no. of views of each topic is very high.....but don't comment!!!
 ya true may be it was just the shot but why the ''veryyy close up''' i mean the could have just made it simple and made it look a little bit more natural by showing one that is not close up
tara_211 IF-Dazzler
tara_211
tara_211

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 6:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nainakkk

Originally posted by tara_kriya

ya true may be it was just the shot but why the ''veryyy close up''' i mean the could have just made it simple and made it look a little bit more natural by showing one that is not close up

agree......the close up ruined it the beauty of it.......it could hv been fake nd better!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nainakkksihu

MrsKaranGrover IF-Sizzlerz
MrsKaranGrover
MrsKaranGrover

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 7:11am | IP Logged
I agree! i dint like the way it was shot! i mean they didnt do full justice to such a beautfiul scene..but im still over the moonnnnnn it happened!
sihu Goldie
sihu
sihu

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 3:45am | IP Logged
And I dont understand why they had to show those close-ups...to prove to the viewers that there is a 'real kiss' happening?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nainakkktara_211

tara_211 IF-Dazzler
tara_211
tara_211

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 10:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sssiham

And I dont understand why they had to show those close-ups...to prove to the viewers that there is a 'real kiss' happening?

agree the scene could hv been better without the close-up.....a fake kiss might hv been better!!!
MMBG IF-Rockerz
MMBG
MMBG

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 12:05pm | IP Logged
Anyways, I love that scene alot. Close upWink
manur Senior Member
manur
manur

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 3:15pm | IP Logged
loved the scene ...n kiss wasn't just like that....situation did required it very much...the shot wasn't that bad..i liked it..

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index