Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

fidmfshnbeauty thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Shilpa looked at Karan passionately, her gaze intense, and her eyes trying to say something Karan had never seen before...

Karan looked at her and said, Shilpa, "I'm nothing without you...your my better half," 

Shilpa looked at him and finally smiled as she shook her head and said, "No, I'm your life,"

Karan focused on the image and tried to change it into reality, she had just inspired him to change their realities, what she had said was completely right but she had no clue, Shilpa was his life and she always would be. For once in his life, Karan felt his cheeks warming up, he felt his hands get sweaty, he thought to himself..."am I blushing?!" and then ignored the thought.

He couldn't wait to get the hell out of dinner that night, he knew better that this night was going to be one that neither he nor Shilpa would forget. 

He noticed Shilpa still looking at him, and finally said, "Is that so...are you my life?", the tables had turned, now it was Shilpa's turn to feel the nervousness, Karan's hand rested upon hers as the waiter brought their drinks to the table.

Dmg1huge1fan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
I know u wnt it, but u never gonna get it, tere hath kabhi na aani, mane na mane koi duniya ye saari mere ishq ki hai deewani

I ?
KaSh_luv thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Aww she's his life.. n even more of an awwww him blushing...
KaSh_luv thumbnail
ishq hua kaise hua, acha hua jaise hua, na mein janu naa tu jane kuyn ho gaye hum dewaane...

Next E.. (lol i keep endin up wid e)
_R_..tistique.. thumbnail
Eli re eli, kya hai yeh paheli, aisa waise kuch kyun hota hai saheli...meri angraiyan...kitni akeli

Next: I

@Sana! Awwww! He's so lovey and cute. Can we make him real? 😆

Why is E and I the most common endings in songs?
Dmg1huge1fan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
@ FIZZI : SORRRYYY I WAS IN THE KITCHEN FEELING HUNGRY

OK I

I close my eyes,And even when I'm sleeping I'm alright,'Cause You are in my life.Once upon a time,

E??
KaSh_luv thumbnail

ok continueing frm da E

Ek din aap youn hum ko mil jayenge phool hi phool rahom mein mil jayenge meine socha na ta..

Next A
Edited by KaSh_luv - 13 years ago
fidmfshnbeauty thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Shilpa watched the waiter place the drink in front of her, her eyes paid more attention to the guy helping the waiter, Karan was assisting the waiter fill the Wine Glasses, Karan was a sweetheart and Shilpa was lucky to be with him. The waiter placed the bottle of Wine in the Wine bucket filled with ice and Karan moved back to his seat, but before he sat down, he came towards Shilpa, came behind her chair and gave her a gentle squeeze on the shoulders, as he did this, Shilpa felt his soft lips on her neck, she felt his teeth now biting gently into her skin, and just as she took in the moment, he backed off...

As he walked back to his seat, he said..."There's more baby,"

She looked at him and understood that her face probably displayed how much she had enjoyed his kiss, she shrugged and smiled off the disappointment and said, "I guess, but then again thats what you always say."

Karan felt a chill go down his spine as he noticed that Shilpa had just said a comeback, hd sat down in his chair and looked at him, she had an intense look in her eyes, one that made it seem like tonight wasn't going to be easy on him, he looked at her again and said..."your saying you didn't just enjoy that?" as he said this, his leg once again slid up hers...this time a little harsher then the last time, he was going to leave an impression, be it over dinner.

Aaj kal tere mere pyaar ke charche har zabaan par, sabko maloom hai aur sabko khabar ho gayi

Next: I

@Nida, its okay 😃
Edited by fizcharmskash87 - 13 years ago
Sana, your writing gets more romantic with each part 😃