India-Forums

Tere Liye
Tere Liye

Moly and Tani are 100% right (Page 3)

SunShine_A IF-Stunnerz
SunShine_A
SunShine_A

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 4:57am | IP Logged
Its not about every1 here its only about onu here, he never wanted ti hid things frm mauli and let her knw aftr roby - mauli's marriage
its just tht he wanted taani to seal her lips fr a while till roby confesses himself coz mauli acceptd roby with his past so here also if he had confessed himself thn things might be simpler or if not thn it would purely's poby deed
but taani did mistake by telling to laboni, why should he, agreed she is her mom but whn ppl askd her nt to thn she should hv, coz if she hadn't told laboni thn mauli would nt overhaerd it so in a way taani is responsible

and moreovr every1 is blaming coz she is nt telling tht mauli overheard their conversation though it would hv been no btr but still it would hv left an impression tht she did not did purposely

And as for mauli, she is nt rght fr me either

coz agreed tht no grl can ignore such big truth
but atleast gve a chnace to the person fr whom u wr yelling so much usne mera vishwas jeeta hain n all
doesn't he deserve a chance to explain

and whts this decision of gtng married to taposh?
she didn't evn thought twice bfr making such decision, was roby fr her just a substitute whn taposh left her or didn't reciprocated her love

Virekha Senior Member
Virekha
Virekha

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 5:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ashlesha09

Its not about every1 here its only about onu here, he never wanted ti hid things frm mauli and let her knw aftr roby - mauli's marriage
its just tht he wanted taani to seal her lips fr a while till roby confesses himself coz mauli acceptd roby with his past so here also if he had confessed himself thn things might be simpler or if not thn it would purely's poby deed
but taani did mistake by telling to laboni, why should he, agreed she is her mom but whn ppl askd her nt to thn she should hv, coz if she hadn't told laboni thn mauli would nt overhaerd it so in a way taani is responsible

and moreovr every1 is blaming coz she is nt telling tht mauli overheard their conversation though it would hv been no btr but still it would hv left an impression tht she did not did purposely

And as for mauli, she is nt rght fr me either

coz agreed tht no grl can ignore such big truth
but atleast gve a chnace to the person fr whom u wr yelling so much usne mera vishwas jeeta hain n all
doesn't he deserve a chance to explain

and whts this decision of gtng married to taposh?
she didn't evn thought twice bfr making such decision, was roby fr her just a substitute whn taposh left her or didn't reciprocated her love

@bold:  I agree - innocent until proven guiltyLOL
She should atleast give him a chance to explain, not just assume that he lied to her.
--sanchita-- IF-Sizzlerz
--sanchita--
--sanchita--

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 6:51am | IP Logged
What I wanted to say everyone already told it. Anu never wanted to stop Tani. He just said that at first robi told Mauli about it. And Mauli she is totally wrong. I know no girl will marry such a person who already have a baby from his ex-gf. But here Robi himself didn't know it. So how could he tell her. Cancelling marriage at the time was right. But not giving Robi a chance to explain and told taposh to marry her at the night itself proves Mauli didn't have much trust on Robi. At the engagement day Robi came to know Mauli loved Taposh. Still after listening Mauli he decided to be her side. But here Mauli didn't give him a little chance to explain.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rasha1500-Anu13-

Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 8:39am | IP Logged
anu never stop taani....he just wanted robi to confess himself....as he was the one who told everyone that robi have to confess his truth...

as for mouli....whatever she is doing now is wrong..completely wrong....she wants to marry taposh fine...but then why such a hasty decision on the same wedding day of hers......she never gave robi a chance to even explain things out...she gave her verdict...and robi have to accept the punishment.....in court even accused is given a chance to defend themselves but then here mouli never gave robi that chance at all.....

and also robi never cheated her...or broke her trust....he didn't know anything abt the baby...if he really know abt it than he would have told her the truth way before.....

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rasha1500--sanchita--

Star Girl Groupbie
Star Girl
Star Girl

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 3:27pm | IP Logged
I actually feel Mouli's being hypocritical. If she's so big on vishwas and truth and all, why didn't she tell Robi about Taposh before she agreed to marry him? In case she suffers from memory loss, Robi found out by walking in on Mouli in Taposh's arms. I feel so sorry for the guy, Mouli didn't even give him a chance to explain. Frankly, I don't think she deserves him.

Her mum and Jonaki are MESSED up.

I also feel Taani's also partly to blame. She remembered Shekhar telling her not to tell anyone and yet...the least she could have done was postpone telling Laboni until Robi had a talk with Mouli.

Nupur's worsening matters but what did Taani expect? She shouldn't have acted so mahaan when she told Anurag to take Nupur in; sending her to a mental hospital was more appropriate, the way Nupur was acting. I hate how this people act all bhola-bhala and mahaan and get screwed over, and then all they do is get hurt and cry about it. I mean, really, what is up with that...

Don't worry, my rant ends here, hehe...

Edited by Star Girl - 22 December 2010 at 3:27pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--sanchita--

.shona. IF-Sizzlerz
.shona.
.shona.

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 5:48pm | IP Logged
i kinda agree wid u & kinda disagree. Agree with u bout molly's part btu not with tani's one, Even if she was telling her mom something, she shud've atleats closed the windows & doorsErmmLOL

Go to top