Tere Liye

India-Forums

Tere Liye
Tere Liye

Why does everything affect taanu's relation??? (Page 2)

Curlylocks IF-Stunnerz
Curlylocks
Curlylocks

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 4:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -JONAKI-

Because TaAnu is the lead.
ws abt to type da same jaana ROFL ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

CHIPPEDCUP

manasi_31 IF-Rockerz
manasi_31
manasi_31

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 4:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pravschills

I just watched yesterdays episode and I am so so so mad at Anurag.

Is robi's kid taani's mistake? Why is everyone blaming taani? Anything goes wrong in Ganguly house taani is blamed.Now everyone will think Taani did all this for Taposh.WHY!!!!!!!!?

Cv's have killed Anurag's character. He blames taani for everything. Anurag only cares for his brother? He doesn't respect and love taani? He yells yet her. Pushes,pulls her,holds her tight.In the end..regrets EVERYTHING! Can't Taani just tell him that Mouli overheard and she didn't tell her anything. Or isn't Anurag ready to listen? 

No one is punishing robi for what he has done,everyone wants to  blame everything on Taani.

Why are all the BT serial heroines the same? Angry

Let everyone else think about it that way, how does that anyways matter as long as Anurag doesnt blame her directly? And if we study yesterday's episode closely, we realise Anurag didnt point out Taani to be responsible of everything... But misunderstndings are prevailing cos Taani isnt opening her mouth to tell that Mouli overheard it.... Since Anurag is still under the impression that Taani told Mouli, it seems obvious on ihs part to question Taani about it....But why didnt Taani speak up then? AND Anurag did not yell at her at all.... Infact he was feeling so guilty of himself when he was questioning Taani... Didnt he say he doesnt wanna yell at her? He at the moment is so helpless he cant see his brother in pain nor can he think of accusing Taani for all this...
Again I'll say the same dunno abt anyone else, but atleast for me Anurag isnt blaming Taani as of now.... If Taani speaks up even today, I believe Anurag will consider it... Only if Taani speaks up...

Edited by manasi_31 - 22 December 2010 at 4:13am
sita11 IF-Stunnerz
sita11
sita11

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 4:20am | IP Logged
all i want to see anurag yelling at that nupur for accusing taani
& he shd warn nupur not to open her stupid mouth for his taani in any case as nupur is not a part of his family so she shd stay out of the happenings of the Ganguly house & not poke her nose in their personal matters !!
-Ramya- IF-Sizzlerz
-Ramya-
-Ramya-

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 5:52am | IP Logged
Anu had complete faith and understandable to Taanu wen they were friends only.. when they r in relation everything got ruined.. he doesnt believe her at all like he was before

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

aish77sita11

thesemoments IF-Rockerz
thesemoments
thesemoments

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 12:25pm | IP Logged
I think Robi has forgotten all the times Taani supported him rather his own brother when it come to Mauli.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aish77

Go to top