Why does everything affect taanu's relation???

Posted: 13 years ago
I just watched yesterdays episode and I am so so so mad at Anurag.

Is robi's kid taani's mistake? Why is everyone blaming taani? Anything goes wrong in Ganguly house taani is blamed.Now everyone will think Taani did all this for Taposh.WHY!!!!!!!!?

Cv's have killed Anurag's character. He blames taani for everything. Anurag only cares for his brother? He doesn't respect and love taani? He yells yet her. Pushes,pulls her,holds her tight.In the end..regrets EVERYTHING! Can't Taani just tell him that Mouli overheard and she didn't tell her anything. Or isn't Anurag ready to listen? 

No one is punishing robi for what he has done,everyone wants to  blame everything on Taani.

Why are all the BT serial heroines the same? πŸ˜‘
Edited by pravschills - 13 years ago
Sweetie.. Many of us are disappointed with the track and the way Onu is behaving towards Taani.. Things only seem to get worse with Ananya's death and Molly marrying Taposh.😭

I wish for once they show something which makes us feel good rather than showing all the relationships/trust break. If only the creatives could hear us or use the brain of their own and know how crappy this track is😑
Originally posted by pravschills

Is robi's kid taani's mistake? Why is everyone blaming taani? Anything goes wrong in Ganguly house taani is blamed.Now everyone will think Taani did all this for Taposh.WHY!!!!!!!!?

Cv's have killed Anurag's character. He blames taani for everything. Anurag only cares for his brother? He doesn't respect and love taani? He yells yet her. Pushes,pulls her,holds her tight.In the end..regrets EVERYTHING! Can't Taani just tell him that Mouli overheard and she didn't tell her anything. Or isn't Anurag ready to listen? 

No one is punishing robi for what he has done,everyone wants to  blame everything on Taani.

anuraag  has not blamed taani for anything.....
not once did he shout at her.....if as a fiance he expected taani to keep certain things to herself....and if he comes to know taani didn't do that...any person would be reacting in the same way as him!
where did u find him regretting?????😲😲
go watch the scene...he turned his face away from her coz he couldn't bear seeing her in tears....
u have to keep in mind...anuraag right from day one has been portrayed as a human character...a person with whom u can relate...
for once...before forming an opinion abt him...put urself in his shoes and tell me...wat would have u done......
assume...u r anuraag...wat would u have done...wen...

1. u had asked taani not to tell molly abt the baby
2. molly comes shouting in ur house...creates a hungama and says she came to know the truth in taani's house...taani doesn't even open her mouth...all she says is...she'll get molly back...
3. ur brother...(jaisa bhi ho)...is against ur fiance.....till date he was a blind supporter......
4. ur belief...that taani will not go against u is shattered....

as a normal person...i would've reacted in the same way as anuraag...he didn't shout at her....all he said was he was disappointed in her....
and anuraag will listen to each and every word of taani...but for that she needs to speak up!!!

he is a hero...i agree...but plzzz don't expect him to be a blind supporter.....he's human...he'll behave like a human.....
Edited by -vandy- - 13 years ago
lets hope in todays episode anurag supports taani
lets see how anurag saves taani from those stupid accusations of nupur
seems rite now anurag is also getting influenced by that ritesh & nupur becaz he is not showing his objections to their stupid comments abt taani !!!

if in todays episode anurag is not gonna support taani then this will def prove that his trust on taani has been completely shaken !!

Originally posted by sita11

lets hope in todays episode anurag supports taani
lets see how anurag saves taani from those stupid accusations of nupur
seems rite now anurag is also getting influenced by that ritesh & nupur becaz he is not showing his objections to their stupid comments abt taani !!!
sita...even if he doesn't support her...won't he be justified????
all i know is anuraag is not going to join the gang who'll accuse taani of doing it on a purpose...a purpose where ultimately taposh gets married to molly....
but taani has made a mistake acc to him...and he has the right to be angry with her!
i think taani needs a terrible support from anurag atleast the way nupur was saying that taani has come to the Ganguly house for giving the invitation n all in such spicy ways
i wud def hate to see anurag keeping quiet at that time !!!

yes vandy , anurag has full right to get angry at his wife taani but all in alone
atleast he shd not show his anger infront of that witch nupur & shekhar & now robbie (they all hate taani so much ) !!
Originally posted by -JONAKI-

Because TaAnu is the lead.
ws abt to type da same jaana πŸ€£ πŸ€£
Originally posted by pravschills

Let everyone else think about it that way, how does that anyways matter as long as Anurag doesnt blame her directly? And if we study yesterday's episode closely, we realise Anurag didnt point out Taani to be responsible of everything... But misunderstndings are prevailing cos Taani isnt opening her mouth to tell that Mouli overheard it.... Since Anurag is still under the impression that Taani told Mouli, it seems obvious on ihs part to question Taani about it....But why didnt Taani speak up then? AND Anurag did not yell at her at all.... Infact he was feeling so guilty of himself when he was questioning Taani... Didnt he say he doesnt wanna yell at her? He at the moment is so helpless he cant see his brother in pain nor can he think of accusing Taani for all this...
Again I'll say the same dunno abt anyone else, but atleast for me Anurag isnt blaming Taani as of now.... If Taani speaks up even today, I believe Anurag will consider it... Only if Taani speaks up...

Edited by manasi_31 - 13 years ago