Pratigya

India-Forums

   
Pratigya
Pratigya

A Princess is Born !! (Page 4)

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Joined: 24 July 2009
Posts: 52575

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 7:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ramanbabitha

why everybody is talking abt Sheela here....am I missing something????Confused



Nothing Hun !! They are commenting on the content of  my commentary  Big smile
Big smile

Pragati.T IF-Sizzlerz
Pragati.T
Pragati.T

Joined: 22 December 2009
Posts: 18484

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 7:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanthya

Originally posted by pragati.tankha

Originally posted by tanthya

Originally posted by pragati.tankha

thanxxx sathya di 4 making a new theard on kriya.....it was a treat 2 read it................Hug  i noticed that u've been littlle naughty while writting d tehard....never noticed it in ur theards.................Wink u r ryt krishna in d end wanted 2 have a liplock by sharing peice of cake with her.............but all in vain....he was mesmerized in her eyes..............Wink Embarrassed 



Bacha , I realized that the little girlswa of this forum are not Lactogen drinking Baby's...In fact I could learn from them ..So thought can add some Mischievous stuff, It still is thanda-Thanda  when compared to ur hot posts in CT's
ShockedShocked i only posted arhaan's. pics............not of sheela............LOLLOLLOL


I do wander into the CT thread..and I know what all u "Innocent" Girlswa talk..Bano Mat LOL
u read our comments quitely............ShockedLOLLOL  no but i liked it............i meant that i never noticed it ur theards usually............Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tanthya

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Joined: 24 July 2009
Posts: 52575

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 7:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pragati.tankha

Originally posted by tanthya

Originally posted by pragati.tankha

Originally posted by tanthya

Originally posted by pragati.tankha

thanxxx sathya di 4 making a new theard on kriya.....it was a treat 2 read it................Hug  i noticed that u've been littlle naughty while writting d tehard....never noticed it in ur theards.................Wink u r ryt krishna in d end wanted 2 have a liplock by sharing peice of cake with her.............but all in vain....he was mesmerized in her eyes..............Wink Embarrassed 



Bacha , I realized that the little girlswa of this forum are not Lactogen drinking Baby's...In fact I could learn from them ..So thought can add some Mischievous stuff, It still is thanda-Thanda  when compared to ur hot posts in CT's
ShockedShocked i only posted arhaan's. pics............not of sheela............LOLLOLLOL


I do wander into the CT thread..and I know what all u "Innocent" Girlswa talk..Bano Mat LOL
u read our comments quitely............ShockedLOLLOL  no but i liked it............i meant that i never noticed it ur theards usually............Smile



Next time ..Poore band ke saath aaungi...LOLLOLLOL ..U girls will having such a gala time and I'll be laughing so hard ..I become incapable of typing ...

Woh Kya haina ..Just thought anyways ..All are girls who have acquired voting rights...and they would be  having good anatomical knowledge ..so no need to restrain myself..

I am happy that u liked it..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Pragati.T

Pragati.T IF-Sizzlerz
Pragati.T
Pragati.T

Joined: 22 December 2009
Posts: 18484

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 8:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanthya

[


Next time ..Poore band ke saath aaungi...LOLLOLLOL ..U girls will having such a gala time and I'll be laughing so hard ..I become incapable of typing ...

Woh Kya haina ..Just thought anyways ..All are girls who have acquired voting rights...and they would be  having good anatomical knowledge ..so no need to restrain myself..

I am happy that u liked it..
really............Shocked...r we soo funny.....................LOLLOLLOL i always underestimate my abilities............ROFL 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tanthya

hussainramso IF-Sizzlerz
hussainramso
hussainramso

Joined: 08 October 2010
Posts: 10699

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 8:04am | IP Logged
I've already mentioned in the other post that I loved it

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tanthya

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Joined: 24 July 2009
Posts: 52575

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 8:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pragati.tankha

Originally posted by tanthya

[


Next time ..Poore band ke saath aaungi...LOLLOLLOL ..U girls will having such a gala time and I'll be laughing so hard ..I become incapable of typing ...

Woh Kya haina ..Just thought anyways ..All are girls who have acquired voting rights...and they would be  having good anatomical knowledge ..so no need to restrain myself..

I am happy that u liked it..
really............Shocked...r we soo funny.....................LOLLOLLOL i always underestimate my abilities............ROFL 


U are...esp when U ,Arine and Nisha  come together ..Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Pragati.T

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Joined: 24 July 2009
Posts: 52575

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 8:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by yummimommy

I've already mentioned in the other post that I loved it


But  I still convey My Thanxx here too ............Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

hussainramso

Pragati.T IF-Sizzlerz
Pragati.T
Pragati.T

Joined: 22 December 2009
Posts: 18484

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 8:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanthya

Originally posted by pragati.tankha

Originally posted by tanthya

[


Next time ..Poore band ke saath aaungi...LOLLOLLOL ..U girls will having such a gala time and I'll be laughing so hard ..I become incapable of typing ...

Woh Kya haina ..Just thought anyways ..All are girls who have acquired voting rights...and they would be  having good anatomical knowledge ..so no need to restrain myself..

I am happy that u liked it..
really............Shocked...r we soo funny.....................LOLLOLLOL i always underestimate my abilities............ROFL 


U are...esp when U ,Arine and Nisha  come together ..Big smile
gandhi ji k teen bandar.................LOLLOLLOL

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pratigya Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index