India-Forums

Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 4 - Dancing with the Stars
Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 4 - Dancing with the Stars

Remo

anari100 Groupbie
anari100
anari100

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 2:59am | IP Logged
in DID Remo was ith his contemporaries and seemed very confident and comfortable. I used to love his Now thats what I call a performance! IN JDJ he seems sadly out of place and overawed by Madhuri- His This is what I call it seems bland and lacking in conviction.
Kya hua Gabbar? Thakurains got your tongue?

Shayari IF-Rockerz

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 3:48am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
Sanu4u IF-Rockerz
Sanu4u
Sanu4u

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 3:59am | IP Logged
no i dont think so...
Curlylocks IF-Stunnerz
Curlylocks
Curlylocks

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 4:12am | IP Logged
heyyyy

well i think other wise and THIS IS IT sounds sooooooooo gud on remo's voice cz he looooooooves MJ Party remo ws my only reason to watch DID until salman came along and i looooooooove remo to death

his NOW THAT'S WHAT I CALL A PERFORMANCE ws super entertaining and i ws dreading to hear dat phrase from him whenever my fav ppl performed on DID

plus im sure his THIS IS IT will rock tooooooooo Party
LeadNitrate IF-Veteran Member
LeadNitrate
LeadNitrate

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 6:00am | IP Logged
well i think he can not use the thats what i call a performance here on a rival channel show, maybe thats why  he used this is it
whatever i think the two ladies r doing all the talking and remo kind of seems out of place, since they r not proff dancers he cannot point out the tehnicalities too much, and he knows they chreographers have to consider the weakness of the contestants all the time.

that apart, as jhalak is also an indian dance show, i would love to see one day dedicated to Indian classical and folk. god knows if that will happen and i wanna see madz do a classical dance, maybe kaahe chhed, my all time fav classical.

Edited by Tannistha - 22 December 2010 at 6:01am
amotlymileo Goldie
amotlymileo
amotlymileo

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 6:24am | IP Logged
agree with ya...even i feel that Remo is somewhat out of place...the camera is most of the time focussed on the two ladies and they do all the talking...
its just the beggining...wud take sometime for him to get settled and once that happens m sure he wud be back to what we have seen of him in DID...

@Tannishtha-you wud be happy to know that next week all the contestants are gonna perform indian folk..

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index