suk19 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
http://www.upbulk.com/media/video.php?id=370762

Gopi is wearing a punjabi suit,aham wearing a gold sherwani  they are performing on big stars awards .  Gopi looks good, our munda ok as usualπŸ˜‰

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Telly_Addict thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
thanx suk for sharing....
but y u put *winking* saying Munda looking ok....he was looking cute and pretty handsome in Off White Long Kurta and Jeans.....

i cant w8 to watch them dancing on Avayain Avayain....
my fav song on GiNa....hmmmmmmm
suk19 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: -tellyaddict-

thanx suk for sharing....
but y u put *winking* saying Munda looking ok....he was looking cute and pretty handsome in Off White Long Kurta and Jeans.....

i cant w8 to watch them dancing on Avayain Avayain....
my fav song on GiNa....hmmmmmmm

sorry sadhli  looks wise i think he is ok the winking for you guys who say he is hawt...😊
Telly_Addict thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: fanbidaai

sorry sadhli  looks wise i think he is ok the winking for you guys who say he is hawt...😊

ok....got it....and yes in that scene he was not looking "Hawt" thats correct..........
but he was looking cute.....wasn't he..?
-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: fanbidaai

I agree with you, his just ok in the looks department. You know who i used to find really good looking the villain in Yes Boss, Aditya something or the other (in the 90's). Nowadays I find John Abraham good looking or Hawt πŸ˜‰

p.s. john  abraham the way he was in Dhoom 1 but not too bulked up (too much muscles) in Dostana, his trying to get Gorilla shape now so not so nice, his looking a bit abnormal.
Edited by WintersBloom - 13 years ago
Savi13 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
thanks suk, 
looking fwd.. for their dance... 
i like his attire typical punjabi munda...
he is from chandigarh, so really looking fwd.. for dance sequence... this song is amazing... i hope they do justice to it...
Gopi is looking cute too...
in this video Nazim has given interview instead of Giaa.. otherwise she used to speak up all the time and Nazim just standing on side..
Thankfully this munda has start speaking up
Edited by sam1903 - 13 years ago