Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

U all think this might happen - it did happen like (Page 4)

RajeevGurtiFan IF-Sizzlerz
RajeevGurtiFan
RajeevGurtiFan

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 3:54am | IP Logged
@dew i agree cvs haven't shown anything about dev meera or nt.arjun is very very calculative.seducing annie hmm....i guess eye for a eye sister for a sister you think arjun is going to go that way.lets see.somehow i don't think he will go that way.see yesterday he told msk that he has no idea about annie.but we know that's not true.the day when annie came to meet arjun the file got swapped msk came to give the file to annie.i clearly remember the secretary told them that msk has arrived.he is faking it to find out about msk's weekness.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

dewdropred

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 4:07am | IP Logged

@samata ...

this shows that how opposite they both are ...

maan - always on truth side, never lies ....

arjun - on the bad side ,always lies .....

we will have to see what he does to get close to maan ... if he wants to get close to maan ... wht else can he do ...

1 more thing i also felt that he was the one who made the pipe fall on dadima & he was there in time to save her ... so that he can get in to her gud books ...

almost 1 wicket down for him ... out of 3 women ...

wht was he doing over there ... ok ...he is the MD ... y was he not sitting in is cabin ... 

coming to his plan we will know it either today or tomorrow ... wht he is upto ...

sptrno

sptrno IF-Sizzlerz
sptrno
sptrno

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 5:25am | IP Logged
i hope so........

dewdropred

sptrno IF-Sizzlerz
sptrno
sptrno

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 5:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kirti_fiji

Originally posted by drdee142

Geet & Annie should both know that Arjun is NT's brother

yes i am kinda getting tired of each one thinking that they wont tell another because it may hurt them, seriously everyone needs to learn now to talk to each other, please do that, that way all is clear.
......@Kirti......i completely agree with you.......sometimes silence creates unnecessary misunderstandings.......they need to talk to each other before others like Arjun would take advantage of the situation........

Edited by sptrno - 22 December 2010 at 8:24am
Rituparnaa IF-Rockerz
Rituparnaa
Rituparnaa

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 5:51am | IP Logged

@Dew

Am really feeling sorry for writing these....but a truth is truth always ......what I gussed just few days back become a truth now !

GHSP went low in comparision to PKYEK !

Yday only I posted that if the CVs wont wake up n stop butchering Maan's char then it'll be reflected in the TRPs ...so it happened !

Some last two months they totally killed the very essence of this much loved char .......it has become a Geet Patao/manao one now...

And even rather making Geet a matured woman in love they gave her some silly fights on silly reasons........always fighting with Maan ....

Rather than growing the love story a more matured n stronger one they showed all crap on the name of nonk-jhonk.....

And other things are also there like the preg track.......now its clear that they are gonna continue with it.Fine.No probs but even they should give some shots on that ! I mean come on even dadi knows she's preg but there is absolutely no convo between dadi n geet ! Rather she's suggesting her for dance rehearsal ! Crap ! (Though I enjoyed teh dance to the core but still it remains a fact !)

Arjun n Annie char portrayal n Dev/Meera's exit nothing was shown !

No coherence maintained between the epis.MSK as a shrewd n professional businessman shown to forget abt files n meetings.Not done ! CVs u need to get that HP Maan back first !Show Geet a matured n sensible woman in love ! Give her good lines n logic ! No silly fights between the couple.Rather more matured n rational moments between them....nt just romantic...

Am really upset ! Hope this TRP issue will knock some sense in the GHSP team !

dewdropred

KreyaArshiLover IF-Sizzlerz
KreyaArshiLover
KreyaArshiLover

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 6:00am | IP Logged
i dont know i dont think CVs will clear up the misunderstanings between annie and geet so fast you know the love dragging tings

dewdropred

bharkha IF-Sizzlerz
bharkha
bharkha

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 7:02am | IP Logged

agree... i think this is gonna happen in tonite s episode

dewdropred

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 7:20am | IP Logged

@Rituparnaa

just now checked the post kulls made came to know about TRP's ...

it's ok dear ... u don't have to feel sorry ... don't be upset ... hope the trp's issue will knock some sense into their brains ...

i can understand wht u might b feeling ... but that show is not at all gud ... thn how come it got trp's ????

reg pregnancy track -

i too got the same doubt like how u got & i know many members posted also wht effect would it lay on the baby if they dance... i know those were all funny posts ... but no one really thought what would be the serious outcome of it  ...

how come the cv's did not get that point wht we viewers got ... it does not matter whether the posts were funny or not ... but still whn viewers got the doubt they should also be careful about it ...

you know whn dadima asked geet & maan to dance or learn from the choreographer i too got the same doubt ... how come she / maan forgot that geet was pregnant & the lifts ...

how maan was lifting her at that time .... any other girl in that place will easily suffer a miscarriage ...

& these points may b small but i guess are some points which are leading to low TRP's ...

you know we all will still watch the show ... but there are a certain group of viewers who will switch the channel when thy don't like any particular scene ...

reg - nok jhoks  ... like the whole 2 weeks ago ... tht time i guess they had to accomodate annie & arjun as DD was not available ... may b tht was also a reason for low trp's ...

i too was discussing the same in this thread that ... still we don't know whether NT ,dev & meera will ever come ... no clue abt them ... whether thy will ever come back ????

i think every one started to watch geet initially to see how strong character would geet become after facing such a problem ... but the cv's are not emphasizing on that ... 

i just hope tht she will stop crying from now on & do some action ... & face the siituation with some courage instead of sitting & crying ...

i think geet's sadness ,annie & arjun's entry ,like u mentioned change in maan's character these factors might b backfiring ...

the low TRP's -

is it also due to change in the script writers ?????....

like we all knew ... part of geet crew has changed ... & after their change only we saw maan's character changing ... & all new entries & exit of old characters ... or say ... no mention of them ... & viewers i guess are unable to handle anvesha & arjun ...

& the cv's they conveniently forgot about vicky ... no mention about him at all ... the viewers like we all ... thy also might b thinking thy are not bringing vicky but bought annie from thin air ...
nok jhoks coming into the show ...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Rituparnaasptrno

Go to top