Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

U all think this might happen - it did happen like (Page 3)

RajeevGurtiFan IF-Sizzlerz
RajeevGurtiFan
RajeevGurtiFan

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 3:09am | IP Logged
@dew i hope it happens that way. but i feel geet is going to bring trouble for msk and arjun will sence geet is msk's weekness.i think he will try to woo her.but he does not know maaneet's relationship.so msk's weekness will actually become msk's strength.yesterday the way arjun was looking at geet in the precap it's definitely not a brotherly look.don't worry msk will emerge as the winner.

Edited by rajeev the best - 22 December 2010 at 3:09am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sptrnodewdropred

Rituparnaa IF-Rockerz
Rituparnaa
Rituparnaa

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 3:10am | IP Logged
@Dew

hope fully the story moves ahead without geet & maan arguing ... bcoz seriously sweet cute fights between them is ok ... but not the serious angry fights ... as even i am tired with that ... 

u know some times for the sake of the track the cv's just ruin a charcter ... this is actually not done ... thy can still have a track & still not ruin a character shape up the story in such a way ...

Exactlty my take ! CVs wake up b4 too late !
Viewers are nt dumb !

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

drdee142RajeevGurtiFansptrnodewdropred

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 3:16am | IP Logged

@ rajeev the best

geet invites trouble .... & MSK will beat the crap out of that trouble ... & yes i agree our maan will be the winner ...

u mean to say arjun wants to woo geet ... no no he is after anvesha ... he likes anvesha ... tht's wht i understood by the looks he gave her when she was ripping her dress & the lift ... he is bad but i don't think so he is that kind of bad ...

u think he has something else in his mind ... by using the term not a brotherly look ...

from the precap i saw ... all i understood is that he does not like geet & the reason...

probably NT might have brain washed him against geet tooo may b tht's y he was looking at her like that .... 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

drdee142RajeevGurtiFansptrno

drdee142 IF-Rockerz
drdee142
drdee142

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 3:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dewdropred

Originally posted by kirti_fiji

i so hope that happens, there is still that thorn arjun, but i hope that geet becoems happy with msk, and  i hope msk tells geet tha arjun is NT's bro, that way all is well, please

well ... arjun will b a thorn in the ..... for some time as now his main motto is to spoil the wedding ... looks like now he conviced geet with his crocodile tears for not to cancel the contract ... from the latest FB pics...  not sure though .... abt it ...

the main reason wht i think for geet asking maan to not to cancel the contract is he cannot cancel it in the middle after finalising ... & it is against the principles of maan singh khurana ...

Well I hope that Maan actually tells Annie the whole truth about Dev & NT not just pacify her to make up with Geet or she'll be creating more issues in future (her smile sort of worries me) and the Arjun has now seen Geet and must have some idea as to why she was upset. 

Maybe this is the ammunition he's going to use against Maaneet, I mean use Annie against them, hope it is not so but unless Annie is told the whole truth she won't stop being a problem, and I agree Geet & Annie should both know that Arjun is NT's brother

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

mausam19sptrnodewdropredkirti_fiji

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 3:26am | IP Logged
@drdee

dee ... i just hope arjun does not get a clue as to y she was upset ...
oh dee ... u bought a new angle to the story yaar ... he using or trying to use annie to create MU's b/w geet & maan ... i just hope so ... nothing of that sort happens yaar ...

before any further damage is done to khurana house hold maan needs to tell who exactly this arjun is to both geet & annie .... as these 2 are the ones left who don't know the truth about him ...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

drdee142

RajeevGurtiFan IF-Sizzlerz
RajeevGurtiFan
RajeevGurtiFan

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 3:29am | IP Logged
@dew i don't think arjun has any int in annie.he is a player. i don't think he knows nt's involvement in geet' conditions.nt hasn't mentined about geet to him.so he does not have any clue about geet.msk does not trust arjun but i think he will give in to geet's demand and hire arjun back.i really feel arjun is going to move on geet.
in doing so he will make the biggest mistake.geet is not msk's weekness but his strength.
you can call me samata.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

dewdropred

kirti_fiji IF-Stunnerz
kirti_fiji
kirti_fiji

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 3:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by drdee142

Geet & Annie should both know that Arjun is NT's brother

yes i am kinda getting tired of each one thinking that they wont tell another because it may hurt them, seriously everyone needs to learn now to talk to each other, please do that, that way all is clear.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

drdee142sptrnodewdropred

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 3:44am | IP Logged

@samata ...

whn thy showed him & NT conversing NT never spoke to him abt geet ...yes  i remember ...

but wht i meant was may b we have to imagine that NT had brin washed him against geet also ... as u c after that episode they have not showed NT,dev & meera .... thy all are gone ...

we all know tht geet is his strength & nothing can come in between maan & geet .... even this ass arjun ... can't do anything ... he does not know wht geet / maan are made up of ... & wht their love is made up of ...

i was actually thinking that his plan was to play with anvesha ... he might fake / act as though he loves her ... & use her in that way to get even with maan ... as she is maan's sister & if he harms her ... it will automatically satisfy his revenge part ... as his sister was harassed by maan & dev .... like he thinks ... which we all know is not correct ...

Go to top