Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

U all think this might happen - it did happen like (Page 2)

Rituparnaa IF-Rockerz
Rituparnaa
Rituparnaa

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 2:31am | IP Logged
@Dew
It seems Geet is gonna put Maan in lots of trouble by giving back the wedplan to Arjun again !Angry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

dewdropred

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 2:45am | IP Logged

@rituparna

but ritu ... if geet does not do that then how will the story proceed &

as per arjun's motive ... he was already planning on ruining the big event ... & not that he will actually ruin it ....

now maan knows that arjun is the planner ... so he will keep his counter ready for arjun ... & he is very quick in that & he will try his level best to foil all the deviuos plans of arjun ... & he will succeed ...Thumbs Up...

arjun will go down Thumbs Down....

there is a saying right ... agar aap sher hain .... tho .... hum bhi sava sher hain(maan) so here maan is our sava sher ....

i think geet might tell maan ... tht it is against his principles .... if he breaks the contract after assigning it to arjun ... so that's y he can't do this after signing the contract in the last minute ...

if she knows the reason tht arjun is NT's bro ... don't know wht would her reaction be ... then .... as she was not thinking what would be the reason that compelled maan to take such a decision ...

if they both sit & talk together ... then this would not have happen ... this did not happen as geet was sad ...

as we know that geet was already sad that bcoz of her .... maan 1 by 1 is going away from his family .... & her fear this time is for annie .... that annie also will be breaking her ties with geet & maan ...

so over all ... it became too complicated yaar ... have to c how this mess is gonna clear ...

Edited by dewdropred - 22 December 2010 at 2:47am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

mausam19mrk-1drdee142Rituparnaasptrno

Rituparnaa IF-Rockerz
Rituparnaa
Rituparnaa

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 2:51am | IP Logged

@Dew

I know yaar...story has to move but dont wish to see again geet arguing with him for this ! Am sick n tired of all her fights on trivial issues with Maan ! Some maturity from her side is vary much needed now ! At least in wed plans n arrangements she should nt interfere ! Its ok with garments n jewellary nt with plans.Maan knows this far better !Let the things happen without silly fights between them!She keeps mum with all others where it is needed to open up but with Maan jhagda with no reasons....am fed up !

dewdropred

Shweta13 IF-Dazzler
Shweta13
Shweta13

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 2:52am | IP Logged
i wish so !!!

dewdropred

mrk-1 IF-Rockerz
mrk-1
mrk-1

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 2:53am | IP Logged
i think u had done a phd in geet ! giving all the possible outcomes ! loved it ...i hope this happens

dewdropred

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 3:00am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Rituparnaa

@Dew

I know yaar...story has to move but dont wish to see again geet arguing with him for this ! Am sick n tired of all her fights on trivial issues with Maan ! Some maturity from her side is vary much needed now ! At least in wed plans n arrangements she should nt interfere ! Its ok with garments n jewellary nt with plans.Maan knows this far better !Let the things happen without silly fights between them!She keeps mum with all others where it is needed to open up but with Maan jhagda with no reasons....am fed up !

hope fully the story moves ahead without geet & maan arguing ... bcoz seriously sweet cute fights between them is ok ... but not the serious angry fights ... as even i am tired with that ... 

u know some times for the sake of the track the cv's just ruin a charcter ... this is actually not done ... thy can still have a track & still not ruin a character shape up the story in such a way ...

this time looks like maan is not going to argue either with geet ... as he knows that geet is upset with something ... so i guess he will just be calm ...

he will keep quiet & watch every move of arjun as he knows how cunning NT is so he will not have any faith on arjun & he will be ready for his action ...

reg.--- geet keeping quiet ... i understand wht u mean ...

i think yesterday ... she was may b in a shock after listening to annie or she thought that even if she clears annie's doubt will annie listen to her & understand that she is telling her truth ... annie may say that geet's lying just to save her skin ...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Rituparnaasptrno

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 3:01am | IP Logged

Originally posted by mrk_1

i think u had done a phd in geet ! giving all the possible outcomes ! loved it ...i hope this happens

phd in geet ... LOLLOLLOL thnks dear

mrk-1

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 3:04am | IP Logged

@sanjh1234

@verode
@febinyusuff
@shweta13

thnks friends for agreeing ...Smile