Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dewdropred thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: Rituparnaa

@Dew

I know yaar...story has to move but dont wish to see again geet arguing with him for this ! Am sick n tired of all her fights on trivial issues with Maan ! Some maturity from her side is vary much needed now ! At least in wed plans n arrangements she should nt interfere ! Its ok with garments n jewellary nt with plans.Maan knows this far better !Let the things happen without silly fights between them!She keeps mum with all others where it is needed to open up but with Maan jhagda with no reasons....am fed up !

hope fully the story moves ahead without geet & maan arguing ... bcoz seriously sweet cute fights between them is ok ... but not the serious angry fights ... as even i am tired with that ... 

u know some times for the sake of the track the cv's just ruin a charcter ... this is actually not done ... thy can still have a track & still not ruin a character shape up the story in such a way ...

this time looks like maan is not going to argue either with geet ... as he knows that geet is upset with something ... so i guess he will just be calm ...

he will keep quiet & watch every move of arjun as he knows how cunning NT is so he will not have any faith on arjun & he will be ready for his action ...

reg.--- geet keeping quiet ... i understand wht u mean ...

i think yesterday ... she was may b in a shock after listening to annie or she thought that even if she clears annie's doubt will annie listen to her & understand that she is telling her truth ... annie may say that geet's lying just to save her skin ...
dewdropred thumbnail

Originally posted by: mrk_1

i think u had done a phd in geet ! giving all the possible outcomes ! loved it ...i hope this happens

phd in geet ... 😆😆😆 thnks dear
dewdropred thumbnail

@sanjh1234

@verode
@febinyusuff
@shweta13

thnks friends for agreeing ...😊
RajeevGurtiFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
@dew i hope it happens that way. but i feel geet is going to bring trouble for msk and arjun will sence geet is msk's weekness.i think he will try to woo her.but he does not know maaneet's relationship.so msk's weekness will actually become msk's strength.yesterday the way arjun was looking at geet in the precap it's definitely not a brotherly look.don't worry msk will emerge as the winner.

Edited by rajeev the best - 13 years ago
Rituparnaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
@Dew

hope fully the story moves ahead without geet & maan arguing ... bcoz seriously sweet cute fights between them is ok ... but not the serious angry fights ... as even i am tired with that ... 

u know some times for the sake of the track the cv's just ruin a charcter ... this is actually not done ... thy can still have a track & still not ruin a character shape up the story in such a way ...

Exactlty my take ! CVs wake up b4 too late !
Viewers are nt dumb !
dewdropred thumbnail

@ rajeev the best

geet invites trouble .... & MSK will beat the crap out of that trouble ... & yes i agree our maan will be the winner ...

u mean to say arjun wants to woo geet ... no no he is after anvesha ... he likes anvesha ... tht's wht i understood by the looks he gave her when she was ripping her dress & the lift ... he is bad but i don't think so he is that kind of bad ...

u think he has something else in his mind ... by using the term not a brotherly look ...

from the precap i saw ... all i understood is that he does not like geet & the reason...

probably NT might have brain washed him against geet tooo may b tht's y he was looking at her like that .... 
drdee142 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: dewdropred

well ... arjun will b a thorn in the ..... for some time as now his main motto is to spoil the wedding ... looks like now he conviced geet with his crocodile tears for not to cancel the contract ... from the latest FB pics...  not sure though .... abt it ...

the main reason wht i think for geet asking maan to not to cancel the contract is he cannot cancel it in the middle after finalising ... & it is against the principles of maan singh khurana ...

Well I hope that Maan actually tells Annie the whole truth about Dev & NT not just pacify her to make up with Geet or she'll be creating more issues in future (her smile sort of worries me) and the Arjun has now seen Geet and must have some idea as to why she was upset. 

Maybe this is the ammunition he's going to use against Maaneet, I mean use Annie against them, hope it is not so but unless Annie is told the whole truth she won't stop being a problem, and I agree Geet & Annie should both know that Arjun is NT's brother
dewdropred thumbnail
@drdee

dee ... i just hope arjun does not get a clue as to y she was upset ...
oh dee ... u bought a new angle to the story yaar ... he using or trying to use annie to create MU's b/w geet & maan ... i just hope so ... nothing of that sort happens yaar ...

before any further damage is done to khurana house hold maan needs to tell who exactly this arjun is to both geet & annie .... as these 2 are the ones left who don't know the truth about him ...
RajeevGurtiFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
@dew i don't think arjun has any int in annie.he is a player. i don't think he knows nt's involvement in geet' conditions.nt hasn't mentined about geet to him.so he does not have any clue about geet.msk does not trust arjun but i think he will give in to geet's demand and hire arjun back.i really feel arjun is going to move on geet.
in doing so he will make the biggest mistake.geet is not msk's weekness but his strength.
you can call me samata.
kirti_fiji thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: drdee142

Geet & Annie should both know that Arjun is NT's brother

yes i am kinda getting tired of each one thinking that they wont tell another because it may hurt them, seriously everyone needs to learn now to talk to each other, please do that, that way all is clear.