Baat Hamari Pakki Hai

India-Forums

Baat Hamari Pakki Hai
Baat Hamari Pakki Hai

KW fans --- no offence meant!!!! (Page 2)

Shipra_S IF-Rockerz
Shipra_S
Shipra_S

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 4:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by reshusaluja

i m saying this on behalf of KW fans Big smile

we really don't have any issue if BHPHians criticize Ranbeer's char and that norzar's post was not because of any criticism... u guys can freely criticize if u feel character  is wrongSmile

We made lots of posts on his entry day so as i said before also we were way too excited for his entry though most of us don't even want him to do a cameo but now he is doing so we were happy that we r seeing him back on TV and mostly KW fans don't know abt the story of BHPH (some like me know abt the storyLOL) so they really can't comment or make a post on story of BHPH thats why mosly post were only for praising his look or his acting only...

abt the story line everyone has their own view..most of u guys r not liking the current track and most of KW fans r happy because they r getting their fav actor back with this track and some like me r very used to this kind of track on telly and for me it is needed to make story interestingLOL i know its a ghissa pita idea but still I mostly like this kind of twist and turnLOL bcoz for me it brings a freshness in the story...

in short we really don't have any issue if u will criticize any character but we felt bad with some of the comments made on us that we only want to praise KW and we don't have anything to do with story and lot of BHPHians left forum because of us and we really don't want that forum member leave this forum because of us and thats why some of KW fan left this place as we already had enough of drama and fans division in DMG forum and we don't want to create the similar state here also...

I don't know the members who left will come back or not but I am not leaving this forum LOL I think we all need time to adjust with each other and I want to give that timeLOL

@bold- Besides all other parts, i specially agree with this part of your post!LOL.....same applies for me!LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-x-Reshu-x-

krishnaria IF-Sizzlerz
krishnaria
krishnaria

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 4:31am | IP Logged

i m saying this on behalf of KW fans Big smile

we really don't have any issue if BHPHians criticize Ranbeer's char and that norzar's post was not because of any criticism... u guys can freely criticize if u feel character  is wrongSmile

We made lots of posts on his entry day so as i said before also we were way too excited for his entry though most of us don't even want him to do a cameo but now he is doing so we were happy that we r seeing him back on TV and mostly KW fans don't know abt the story of BHPH (some like me know abt the storyLOL) so they really can't comment or make a post on story of BHPH thats why mosly post were only for praising his look or his acting only...

abt the story line everyone has their own view..most of u guys r not liking the current track and most of KW fans r happy because they r getting their fav actor back with this track and some like me r very used to this kind of track on telly and for me it is needed to make story interestingLOL i know its a ghissa pita idea but still I mostly like this kind of twist and turnLOL bcoz for me it brings a freshness in the story...

in short we really don't have any issue if u will criticize any character but we felt bad with some of the comments made on us that we only want to praise KW and we don't have anything to do with story and lot of BHPHians left forum because of us and we really don't want that forum member leave this forum because of us and thats why some of KW fan left this place as we already had enough of drama and fans division in DMG forum and we don't want to create the similar state here also...

I don't know the members who left will come back or not but I am not leaving this forum LOL I think we all need time to adjust with each other and I want to give that timeLOL
Totally agree wid Reet...EmbarrassedEmbarrassedThxx Reet *Hugs*
we totally understand ur perspective...BHPH has been a good serial..i've been watching it lately..bt it's jus dat wen our fav actor came..we all got excitedLOLn made posts  for his appreciation n his welcom...

@TM  n others..rilli appreciate ur views..'d riili love if we all watch n enjoy the show together..n we never meant any Harm...Smileyup! we don't want u all to suffer...lets keep it healthyy..

n sorry if any mistakes..

i even appreciate Norziee fr her post...Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ginac-x-Reshu-x-

sunaina02 IF-Stunnerz
sunaina02
sunaina02

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 4:44am | IP Logged

My apologies if I have offended anyone. I think I will refrain from posting any more.

desi_lover_guy IF-Dazzler
desi_lover_guy
desi_lover_guy

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 4:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sunaina02

My apologies if I have offended anyone. I think I will refrain from posting any more.

dont be like this you havent offended anyone what u said was ur pov and it was somewhat right....  If Fans cant take criticism into +ve manner then no point in criticizing them..........Please continue here ... as  you are since start and these members dying for ur blood will go away soon once he leaves...Wink
Tongue
-x-Reshu-x- IF-Stunnerz
-x-Reshu-x-
-x-Reshu-x-

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 5:02am | IP Logged

u haven't offended anyone so please don't do this..why won't u post??
we r seriously not on those who can't take criticism on their fav actor or character...everyone has their own view and u have the full right to express that Big smile
if u guys r still feeling like this than we will leave this forum but u don't have to go anywhereBig smile
-x-Reshu-x- IF-Stunnerz
-x-Reshu-x-
-x-Reshu-x-

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 5:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by desi_lover_guy

dont be like this you havent offended anyone what u said was ur pov and it was somewhat right....  If Fans cant take criticism into +ve manner then no point in criticizing them..........Please continue here ... as  you are since start and these members dying for ur blood will go away soon once he leaves...Wink
Tongue

i really don't know where we didn't take criticism in positive way?Confused

Shipra_S

Shipra_S IF-Rockerz
Shipra_S
Shipra_S

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 5:08am | IP Logged

Be assured, you guys are awesome n mature minded. I know Karan Wahi fans are a sensible lot.Smile

-x-Reshu-x-

-x-Reshu-x- IF-Stunnerz
-x-Reshu-x-
-x-Reshu-x-

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 5:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shipra_S

Be assured, you guys are awesome n mature minded. I know Karan Wahi fans are a sensible lot.Smile

ThanksEmbarrassed

Shipra_S

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Baat Hamari Pakki Hai Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index