Baat Hamari Pakki Hai
Baat Hamari Pakki Hai

KW fans --- no offence meant!!!!

maris08 IF-Rockerz
maris08
maris08

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 2:00am | IP Logged

Dear KW fans

This is in response to norzar's post; and other KW fans apprehension to this forum.

no one in this forum compares  or contrasts Barun or Karan persona.
we r here to comment only on their roles, characterisation, their effects , their relationship in BHPH & their acting capabilities.

a forum is one platform to  voice ones criticism or appreciation in ahealthy way;
we may accept some views and will  learn accept another POV.

if this forum or any posts  has offended Karan Wahi's fans ; then on behalf of all BHPH  and saavan's fans plz accept my sincere appologies.

Afterall this show is an entertainment, a time pass keeping us sane  and uniting all in our stressful buzy  lives.
Plz continue ur support to this forum,so that together we can make it a healthier one. 

SORRY AND THANK YOU  ALL KW fans!!!!.

LETS WELCOME THEM WITH OPEN ARMS SAAVAN fans!!!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ChocolateChicksangeeta9DaviKai.spamalot

sangeeta9 Goldie
sangeeta9
sangeeta9

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 2:23am | IP Logged

very nice post maria.

dear wahians.. let us not hav rifts regarding this issue... in this forum we are very much used to constructiv criticism... few days ago we had almost 3-4 posts full of commenting on saachi's character on that epi.. it is not that we dont like.ankita rite? in the same wayM, if we make a comment on ranbir, it does nt mean that we are commenting on wahi.. we are kinda used to this type of discussions.. please dont misunderstand us...

some of us are unhappy about this track, that is only because of the way serial is goin., not because of cameo..

and lastly, we are not used to praise an actor so much. we love discussing about the serial's progress, and about the episodes.that is the reason we found the praising part a bit odd.. agree that you all are hard core K.Wfans and are excited to see him onscreen again. now that hwe has entered, i rewuest all of you to participate in other discussions too....

hope we didnt hurt any of your feelings...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kchitra77maris08

kchitra77 Goldie
kchitra77
kchitra77

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 2:45am | IP Logged
Iam just copy/pasting what i wrote in the other post:-

I think its my post that started this discussion.....iam really sorry to say that it was not intended in any way to make u KW fans leave this forum guys........iam not that kind of a person to attack any of u Wahi fans.....i have not seen KW b4 as an actor or in any serial ....so it was not a personal attack on KW as well. It was only the storyline that made me write such a post but iam sorry guys if i made u feel unwelcome that was not my intention at all!!!! Like someone said its early days for us as well to adjust to u all n u guys shud not take a hasty decision to leave the forum. Once again iam sorry!!!

Aishu. IF-Dazzler
Aishu.
Aishu.

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 2:51am | IP Logged
well done maria..........doc (sorry i don't know ur name) u have a point.......we luv saVan 2gethr....i didn't like ranbir n' mandira  here........its abt that charactor .not the actors( kw).........sorry ...
i thik all kw fans understood our stand........
sorry......
maris08 IF-Rockerz
maris08
maris08

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 2:54am | IP Logged
plz guys my name is maris
ChocolateChick Goldie
ChocolateChick
ChocolateChick

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 3:49am | IP Logged

Cool post Maris!

I agree with you, let's keep it friendly. We may be fan of different actors, but for now we share the same forum: BHPH. So KW-fans: be welcome and enjoy your stay, posts and replies Smile
-x-Reshu-x- IF-Stunnerz
-x-Reshu-x-
-x-Reshu-x-

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 4:18am | IP Logged
i m saying this on behalf of KW fans Big smile

we really don't have any issue if BHPHians criticize Ranbeer's char and that norzar's post was not because of any criticism... u guys can freely criticize if u feel character  is wrongSmile

We made lots of posts on his entry day so as i said before also we were way too excited for his entry though most of us don't even want him to do a cameo but now he is doing so we were happy that we r seeing him back on TV and mostly KW fans don't know abt the story of BHPH (some like me know abt the storyLOL) so they really can't comment or make a post on story of BHPH thats why mosly post were only for praising his look or his acting only...

abt the story line everyone has their own view..most of u guys r not liking the current track and most of KW fans r happy because they r getting their fav actor back with this track and some like me r very used to this kind of track on telly and for me it is needed to make story interestingLOL i know its a ghissa pita idea but still I mostly like this kind of twist and turnLOL bcoz for me it brings a freshness in the story...

in short we really don't have any issue if u will criticize any character but we felt bad with some of the comments made on us that we only want to praise KW and we don't have anything to do with story and lot of BHPHians left forum because of us and we really don't want that forum member leave this forum because of us and thats why some of KW fan left this place as we already had enough of drama and fans division in DMG forum and we don't want to create the similar state here also...

I don't know the members who left will come back or not but I am not leaving this forum LOL I think we all need time to adjust with each other and I want to give that timeLOL

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

spicy_tikkakchitra77atiknaginacShipra_SspamalotDJ..IncensekrishnariaKai.-Harshu-

atikna IF-Dazzler
atikna
atikna

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 4:20am | IP Logged
well said and you are always welcome here

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-x-Reshu-x-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index