Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

NO SORRY........???? (Page 2)

-Doppelganger- IF-Rockerz
-Doppelganger-
-Doppelganger-

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 11:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by remosalsa

Originally posted by Kritz08

To be very frank i didn't like the episode.I expected Mr Dobriyal,Panchi and Kabir to appologise to Piya but that didn't happen and what's with Panchi?She is over Danish within a matter of few hours?Wow...she is a superwoman!!!

I din't even like the AbhiYa scene...i'm totally disappointed with the epiOuch
Yaa, same kritz, Panchi getting over with danish was very fastConfusedConfused, it should be shock for her, as they were together for 4 yrs noConfused

Yaa, Abhiya scene was also ok typeOuch, nothing interesting was thr, except Pia seeing Abhay's blood gayabLOL
Yeah...The only positive thing about the epi was Piya seeing him heal his wound and the blood gayabfying.I supported her jasusi on Abhay...i thought like anyother girl she was also curious to know about her mystery man but then she crossed all her limits yesterday.What is she doing?questioning Abhay about Maithli even after knowing that she is dead and then calling her ghost?ShockedHow can she be so insensitive towards him?This is not my PiyaOuch

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

angel_KSGRoarkremosalsa

remosalsa IF-Stunnerz
remosalsa
remosalsa

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 11:05pm | IP Logged

Yeah...The only positive thing about the epi was Piya seeing him heal his wound and the blood gayabfying.I supported her jasusi on Abhay...i thought like anyother girl she was also curious to know about her mystery man but then she crossed all her limits yesterday.What is she doing?questioning Abhay about Maithli even after knowing that she is dead and then calling her ghost?ShockedHow can she be so insensitive towards him?This is not my PiyaOuch
Yaa, calling Maithili's ghostOuch, will surly hurt Abhay more nowCry, as uptil now what she did, he can forgive her, but this was bit overOuch

Only good thing was shown was abt the bloodBig smileClap, she should now be more curious to finf how that all happened?WinkWink, but she is going in diff wayShocked

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

angel_KSGRoark-Doppelganger-

naj7 Goldie
naj7
naj7

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 12:43am | IP Logged

To be very frank i didn't like the episode.I expected Mr Dobriyal,Panchi and Kabir to appologise to Piya but that didn't happen and what's with Panchi?She is over Danish within a matter of few hours?Wow...she is a superwoman!!!

I din't even like the AbhiYa scene...i'm totally disappointed with the epiOuch

I agree .. it was all so casual... i expected Mr. Dobriyal to feel guilty and speak to her.. i mean he raised his hand.... Confused

And Panchi.. she was sooo much in love with Danish.. how can someone b over that so quickly without any mood swings..

Def bad editing ...

But i just waiting for Maithli Ghost to pop up and also Kabir's secret ...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

angel_KSGRoark

Roark IF-Rockerz
Roark
Roark

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 12:51am | IP Logged
I actually expected the entire Dobriyal clan to apologise to Pia and Kabir even more. But none of it.

Panchi did not even seem too remorseful for what Danish did.

Somehow found the entire episode badly shot except for Abhay and Maithili's scene.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

angel_KSG

payyal IF-Rockerz
payyal
payyal

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 12:57am | IP Logged
they should hav apologised 4 their rude behaviour

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

angel_KSG

angel_KSG IF-Dazzler
angel_KSG
angel_KSG

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 1:08am | IP Logged
it seemed that they were more thankful to maya instead of pia....

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index