Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

NO SORRY........????

angel_KSG thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
its strange.....every1 insulted piya like hell......but no1 is sorry now..except misha......i was waiting wen all will be sorry to her for behaving so bad esp.kabir....but he dint even made a sad face for wat he said to her........nywayz..i m waiting for the end of this stupid confusion b/w piya nd abhay.......๐Ÿ˜‰

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ganga97 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Yeah I know right anyway what's da confusion b/w them
Befikre thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
i think in d precap kabir was trying to do sumthing to apologise to piya.....so lets wait nd watch๐Ÿ˜‰
-Doppelganger- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

To be very frank i didn't like the episode.I expected Mr Dobriyal,Panchi and Kabir to appologise to Piya but that didn't happen and what's with Panchi?She is over Danish within a matter of few hours?Wow...she is a superwoman!!!

I din't even like the AbhiYa scene...i'm totally disappointed with the epi
thk123 thumbnail
misha aplogized  to pia..  i didnt see anything from panchi.. it was sudden they all hving fun in pyajam party..  but i hope we can see sorry coming from arnab & kabir...
Julybaby22 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Kritz08

To be very frank i didn't like the episode.I expected Mr Dobriyal,Panchi and Kabir to appologise to Piya but that didn't happen and what's with Panchi?She is over Danish within a matter of few hours?Wow...she is a superwoman!!!

me too .. aaj itna mazaa nahi aaya
but yesterday was awesome.
i wana see more episodes like yesterdays ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

amail1601 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
they're all in shock. they realise they owe a lot to piya...

n waise bhi....yeh koi 24*7 ki details toh hai nahin....I mean, screen pe they won't show each n every small detail...so the apologies can be assumed to have been done off-cam.

would have been long n full of rona-dhona anyway...at least the story's moving now. :)
remosalsa thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Yaa, same kritz, Panchi getting over with danish was very fast๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•, it should be shock for her, as they were together for 4 yrs no๐Ÿ˜•

Yaa, Abhiya scene was also ok type, nothing interesting was thr, except Pia seeing Abhay's blood gayab๐Ÿ˜†
-Doppelganger- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: remosalsa

Yaa, same kritz, Panchi getting over with danish was very fast๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•, it should be shock for her, as they were together for 4 yrs no๐Ÿ˜•

Yaa, Abhiya scene was also ok type, nothing interesting was thr, except Pia seeing Abhay's blood gayab๐Ÿ˜†

Yeah...The only positive thing about the epi was Piya seeing him heal his wound and the blood gayabfying.I supported her jasusi on Abhay...i thought like anyother girl she was also curious to know about her mystery man but then she crossed all her limits yesterday.What is she doing?questioning Abhay about Maithli even after knowing that she is dead and then calling her ghost?๐Ÿ˜ฒHow can she be so insensitive towards him?This is not my Piya
remosalsa thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Yeah...The only positive thing about the epi was Piya seeing him heal his wound and the blood gayabfying.I supported her jasusi on Abhay...i thought like anyother girl she was also curious to know about her mystery man but then she crossed all her limits yesterday.What is she doing?questioning Abhay about Maithli even after knowing that she is dead and then calling her ghost?๐Ÿ˜ฒHow can she be so insensitive towards him?This is not my Piya

Yaa, calling Maithili's ghost, will surly hurt Abhay more now๐Ÿ˜ญ, as uptil now what she did, he can forgive her, but this was bit over

Only good thing was shown was abt the blood๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ‘, she should now be more curious to finf how that all happened?๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰, but she is going in diff way๐Ÿ˜ฒ