Sasural Genda Phool

India-Forums

Sasural Genda Phool
Sasural Genda Phool

Suhaana/Ishaan/Sona-Bermuda Triangle (Page 3)

tejeshec IF-Rockerz
tejeshec
tejeshec

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 10:51pm | IP Logged
I have been reading a lot about people questioning Ishaan's unconditional love.....

Trying to highlight 2 instances:

1. During the pre picnic sequences, Ishaan requests Suhaana to pack his clothes for him which she flatly refuses(also she tells him that she did her own luggage)...If it wasn't for Badi Maa's advice that he will screw up her clothes she wouldn't have gone behind him....

2. Pool Scene: Inder asks Suhaana to join them in the pool but Suhaana bluntly refuses saying the water is not clean...Also, Ishaan didn't ask Sona to join them ...She by herself joined the gang in the pool...

Ishaan has always been the guy who gives Suhaana space and allows her to do what she likes..He was never the kind of guy who would force himself on Suhaana like Inder did to Rajni pulling her into the pool......

When Ishaan and Sona were enjoying together ,,,Suhaana was feeling bad about it.. but how on earth wiIl Ishaan know that she is feeling bad...She was putting on Sun glasses and staying alone.....

By the way Ishaan is always under the impression that Suhaana is more happy when she is all alone than in the crowd...

So all I am saying is we should wait till suhaana confesses and hence lets not pounce on Sona or Ishaan before that happens.....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jshree_ram

kanak1309 IF-Rockerz
kanak1309
kanak1309

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 12:11am | IP Logged
Seriously Sona is a pain ... whenever she even touches Ishaan ... my blood starts to boil!!Angry
tejeshec IF-Rockerz
tejeshec
tejeshec

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 12:28am | IP Logged
Sabka Khoon Khaul raha hai....LOL
LOL
Par guyz let's just hold back your horses....Ab Dilli Door Nahin...

Its vacation time and I guess the SGP team understands what audience wants...Sushaan scenes are the best Christmas New Year gift we can ask for from SGP....
kanak1309 IF-Rockerz
kanak1309
kanak1309

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 12:33am | IP Logged
That would be a wonderful Christmas Gift!
wow.............. i'v started to dream ............... zzzzzzzzz...............Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming
111192 IF-Rockerz

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 1:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tejeshec

I have been reading a lot about people questioning Ishaan's unconditional love.....

1. During the pre picnic sequences, Ishaan requests Suhaana to pack his clothes for him which she flatly refuses(also she tells him that she did her own luggage)...If it wasn't for Badi Maa's advice that he will screw up her clothes she wouldn't have gone behind him....

suhana is used to getting all work done by maid ........she is doing her own packing this is a big thing for her.......had she realized her love for ishaan i dont think then also she would have done ishan's packing

2. Pool Scene: Inder asks Suhaana to join them in the pool but Suhaana bluntly refuses saying the water is not clean...Also, Ishaan didn't ask Sona to join them ...She by herself joined the gang in the pool...

she is a cleanliness freak and that she has shown on numerous occasion earlier so one cannot blame her...........moreover ishan didnt even invite her to pool it was inder so where is ishaan's concern for herConfused

Ishaan has always been the guy who gives Suhaana space and allows her to do what she likes..He was never the kind of guy who would force himself on Suhaana like Inder did to Rajni pulling her into the pool......

ishan is the same guy who is not wearing sunglasses given by suhana just because he think suhana was trying to make him like sid which is not a truth............and what about his clossness to sonaAngry

When Ishaan and Sona were enjoying together ,,,Suhaana was feeling bad about it.. but how on earth wiIl Ishaan know that she is feeling bad...She was putting on Sun glasses and staying alone.....

its ishaan who claims that he knows suhana in and out............but cant see or ask her why is she so alone in the picnic when she was the one who was most excited about this outingCryits ishan who is wearing a sun glass through which hecan't see anyone beyond sonaAngry

By the way Ishaan is always under the impression that Suhaana is more happy when she is all alone than in the crowd

ishan knows now suhana is happy with family not alone but can't he see why is she so aloneOuch

So all I am saying is we should wait till suhaana confesses and hence lets not pounce on Sona or Ishaan before that happens.....

tejeshec IF-Rockerz
tejeshec
tejeshec

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 1:44am | IP Logged

suhana is used to getting all work done by maid ........she is doing her own packing this is a big thing for her.......had she realized her love for ishaan i dont think then also she would have done ishan's packing

Why do you think so? When she can take extreme steps like making tea/cooking dumplings for Ishaan why can't she do Ishaan's packing...Accepting the family is different from accepting Ishaan as her husband..Doing something for Ishaan on Badi Maa's saying proves that she has accepted the family and not Ishaan(until Picnic gets over)

she is a cleanliness freak and that she has shown on numerous occasion earlier so one cannot blame her...........moreover ishan didnt even invite her to pool it was inder so where is ishaan's concern for herConfused

Ishaan didn't want to get embarrassed in front of his bhaiyya/bhabhi by asking her to join him in pool... She is different from Inder/Elesh in openly expressing his feelings for his wife..But asking a friend to join in is totally different....

ishan is the same guy who is not wearing sunglasses given by suhana just because he think suhana was trying to make him like sid which is not a truth............and what about his clossness to sonaAngry

But the reason initially for Suhaana to give the sunglassses was to check if he looks like Sid..That's why Suhaana didn't have any answer to that allegation...

its ishaan who claims that he knows suhana in and out............but cant see or ask her why is she so alone in the picnic when she was the one who was most excited about this outingCryits ishan who is wearing a sun glass through which hecan't see anyone beyond sonaAngry

Reiterating Ishaan's shyness, that asking or questioning Suhaana in front of everyone will lead to leg pulling from his family members which he is trying to avoid ever since he got married.... If it was their bed room and Suhaana was quiet then Ishaan would have definitely asked her .....

By the way Ishaan is always under the impression that Suhaana is more happy when she is all alone than in the crowd

ishan knows now suhana is happy with family not alone but can't he see why is she so aloneOuch

ntsindia Goldie
ntsindia
ntsindia

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 5:10am | IP Logged
Very nice to read your postings... triangular love... definitely need not. I hate that track. Ishaan and Suhana is enough. coz, we are anticipating the change in Suhana. and she is the wife of Ishaan. And abt Sona... I don't think she will take such a track. If she has such a feelings towards Ishaan definitely she will keep inside her as she knows how much Ishaan loves Suhana. But I liked the picnic scenes. All say Ishaan is a shyful person, but in front of Sona he has no such problems. He tells "Sona is mine" and he lifts her etc. And little bit worried that Ishaan totally ignored Suhana. He asked for taking snaps of them. But he didn't tell her to come and join with them. Yah.. it is true that he knows Suhana does not like to force her to do anything, but he could hve tell...  And I didn't feel Sonali did anything to flirt Suhana as part of their game. Ishaan cared his Sona only. That was not good. 
infinity00 IF-Rockerz
infinity00
infinity00

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 5:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tejeshec

Why do you think so? When she can take extreme steps like making tea/cooking dumplings for Ishaan why can't she do Ishaan's packing...Accepting the family is different from accepting Ishaan as her husband..Doing something for Ishaan on Badi Maa's saying proves that she has accepted the family and not Ishaan(until Picnic gets over)

Ishaan didn't want to get embarrassed in front of his bhaiyya/bhabhi by asking her to join him in pool... She is different from Inder/Elesh in openly expressing his feelings for his wife..But asking a friend to join in is totally different....

But the reason initially for Suhaana to give the sunglassses was to check if he looks like Sid..That's why Suhaana didn't have any answer to that allegation...

Reiterating Ishaan's shyness, that asking or questioning Suhaana in front of everyone will lead to leg pulling from his family members which he is trying to avoid ever since he got married.... If it was their bed room and Suhaana was quiet then Ishaan would have definitely asked her .....

So you are toatally dismissing changes in Suhana??? if she made mistakes in the begining that would be labled all her life, and give a free hand to Ishaan to do any thing and everything , she has adjusted herself with out even once mentioning to Ishaan that I have done this for your family, I have done that for your family, I had this in my house, you dont have anything in your house, she even wanted to return her dress once she realised the position, I mean what else she would have to do ?? just by jumping on to him and smooching that oh Ishaan I love you I love you, then people would accept that she loves Ishaan, her every gesture , her every action is crying out loud to Ishaan that look at me I am here, you use to know my every mood how come you are ignoring me now . Its an arrange mairrage, which takes times , Suhana has changed slowly, and now when she needs Ishaan the most he is no where to be seen, this jealousy track would have failed if it wasnt for Ishaan as Suhana was never jealous of Sonali.

And regarding packing his stuff, ask any of the married couple, we do say these things to our partners kay khud karo mai nahi kar rahi, its very normal, when Inder ,Elaish , Dadaji and Alok can iron there wives Sari,s why cant Ishaan pack his own clothes.

Edited by venture - 24 December 2010 at 5:32am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jshree_ram111192

Go to top