Sasural Genda Phool

India-Forums

Sasural Genda Phool
Sasural Genda Phool

Suhaana/Ishaan/Sona-Bermuda Triangle (Page 2)

Sinha18 IF-Dazzler
Sinha18
Sinha18

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 12:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tejeshec

Agreed no sona/wona/tona can come between them...But the same sona/wona/tona is responsible for igniting the feeling of love inside Suhaana...

Human psychology is such...We don't realize the importance of someone unless that person gives a higher priority to someone else.... 

100% agreed in this regard, i too think that with out sona track, suhana would have never realised her love for ishaan, she is such a tubelight or i must say a little bit dumb too, personally i like sona too and more than sona i like hunar ali and in my view if we neglect few 2-3 early episodes of sona track , she acted really good especially when she deliver her dialogues in serious tone and as you said she is doing all this just for ishaan...this is called as true friendship and being such a nice person i believe that  she will never fall for ishaan as she is a pure person with heart of a gold and has a strong and deep moralsSmile

For such a strong and pure character of sona, i must admire her true and innocent friendship and thanks to her because with out her effort suhana would have never realised the importance of ishaan but please don't fall for ishaan as you are such a pure and strong character.

Nice post dearClapClap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Feats

Feats Goldie
Feats
Feats

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 12:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sinha18

Agreed no sona/wona/tona can come between them...But the same sona/wona/tona is responsible for igniting the feeling of love inside Suhaana...

Human psychology is such...We don't realize the importance of someone unless that person gives a higher priority to someone else.... 

100% agreed in this regard, i too think that with out sona track, suhana would have never realised her love for ishaan, she is such a tubelight or i must say a little bit dumb too, personally i like sona too and more than sona i like hunar ali and in my view if we neglect few 2-3 early episodes of sona track , she acted really good especially when she deliver her dialogues in serious tone and as you said she is doing all this just for ishaan...this is called as true friendship and being such a nice person i believe that  she will never fall for ishaan as she is a pure person with heart of a gold and has a strong and deep moralsSmile

For such a strong and pure character of sona, i must admire her true and innocent friendship and thanks to her because with out her effort suhana would have never realised the importance of ishaan but please don't fall for ishaan as you are such a pure and strong character.

Nice post dearClapClap

i agree i really thank Sona for being just a good friend to Ishaan and really telling you i dont hate Sona its just that we all are so in love with Sushaan that we cant see them away from each other we are not liking Sona because our Suhana is getting hurt.....and now i dont blame Sona for hurting Suhana she is not doing anything its Ishaan he is the one who is hurting Suhana and our Suhana is such a sweetheart she has never been rude to Sona ya she said shut up to her twice it was just that she was angry and i loved the episode where they had the convo about te earring they both share a unamed beautiful relationship......i know some people will get mad at me because i've said so much bad things about Ishaan but i am helpless i dont want to hate him but i am hating him i loved Ishaan he was the best husband but now i am confused about him no offend but Ishaan is hurting Suhana more than Suhana hurted him......Suhana didnt know that she will love this family and she will started liking Ishaan she did all those things because she was unaware of the love of family.....now she is much more mature than Ishaan......what Ishaan is doing is just not right and its really sick.....i am totally against him.....and i am really sorry if i offended anyoneSmile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Sinha18111192

Sinha18 IF-Dazzler
Sinha18
Sinha18

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 1:09am | IP Logged
Agree with you feats that ishaan is now hurting suhana more than sonali though he is doing all this unknowingly but he has to restrict himself and need to identify difference between a friend and a wife.

Feats111192

tejeshec IF-Rockerz
tejeshec
tejeshec

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 1:37am | IP Logged
Guyz agreed that we all love Sushaan....no doubt no issues..But to hate Ishaan for all what he is doing lately doesn't feel correct (i.e my opinion of course)...

Ishaan was time and again reminded by Suhaana that he is not smart/well dressed. Also Suhaana made it clear many times that her status/image will be torn to raptures if her friends see her with him(remember the club scene where Suhana accidentally meets Sid...how she gives him  a mouthful for taking her to the club on his Khatara)

So poor Ishaan believes that Suhaana is happy being on her own and doesn't enjoy his company much....So ishaan does things which make Suhaana happy and that is to giver her space....

Now that Suhaana has fallen for him she should confess else Ishaan, the kind of guy he is would never take the initiative or even try to understand that Suhaana has changed for good....

But guess once confession happens Ishaan will never behave with Suhaana the way its been shown these days..He will never even go out of her shadow...

We should start hating Ishaan only if the current behavior stays even after the confession..............

Just my thought...Sorry if people are offended by the above post....

FeatsSinha18

Feats Goldie
Feats
Feats

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 2:14am | IP Logged

Guyz agreed that we all love Sushaan....no doubt no issues..But to hate Ishaan for all what he is doing lately doesn't feel correct (i.e my opinion of course)...

Ishaan was time and again reminded by Suhaana that he is not smart/well dressed. Also Suhaana made it clear many times that her status/image will be torn to raptures if her friends see her with him(remember the club scene where Suhana accidentally meets Sid...how she gives him  a mouthful for taking her to the club on his Khatara)

So poor Ishaan believes that Suhaana is happy being on her own and doesn't enjoy his company much....So ishaan does things which make Suhaana happy and that is to giver her space....

Now that Suhaana has fallen for him she should confess else Ishaan, the kind of guy he is would never take the initiative or even try to understand that Suhaana has changed for good....

But guess once confession happens Ishaan will never behave with Suhaana the way its been shown these days..He will never even go out of her shadow...

We should start hating Ishaan only if the current behavior stays even after the confession..............

Just my thought...Sorry if people are offended by the above post....

i know what you are trying to say like i said i love Ishaan but i am not liking him nowadayz he is mean to Suhana i know its important for Ishaan to ignore Suhana so that she realizs her love maybe in the future we will get our old Ishaan back i just want the sweet caring loving Ishaan back who loves his wife no matter what she do he still loves her its just that i dont like him when he goes all Sona Sona and ignore Suhana  i just cant see Suhana hurt i am saying it again i dont mean to offend anyone i myself is a big Sushaan fan and i love Ishaan he is thesweetest but his behaviour is not bearable i am angry at him i love him thats why i am angry at him and Suhana too loves Ishaan thats why she dont like it when he is with Sonali......i completely respect your opinions its just that the way Ishaan is behaving it really annoys me there was no need for  Ishaan to lift Sona anywayz lets see what happens......i am quite excited as Suhana is really jealous and she is fed up of seeing Ishaan with Sonali......just cant wait for tonightBig smile
infinity00 IF-Rockerz
infinity00
infinity00

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 2:36am | IP Logged
Thats very interesting , so all you guys in love and your girl friend is not giving you any lift , get the immediate help of your friend who is a girl, do what Ishaan is doing and " MHEBOOB AAP KAY KADMOON MAI",  ( I am not being sarcastic , I am being serious it really works!!!)

Edited by venture - 23 December 2010 at 3:24am

Sinha18

tejeshec IF-Rockerz
tejeshec
tejeshec

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 7:51am | IP Logged
Sorry I don't agree...

The third angle in any relationship works only if one person in the relationship is as dumb as Suhaana and has not realized her hidden love for Ishaan....

If there is no love between the two then even God can't help that couple......

infinity00 IF-Rockerz
infinity00
infinity00

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 8:23am | IP Logged

Sorry I don't agree...

The third angle in any relationship works only if one person in the relationship is as dumb as Suhaana and has not realized her hidden love for Ishaan....

If there is no love between the two then even God can't help that couple......

I agree with you , if there is love in her heart it would have come anyways, and if there is no love nothing would have worked. She changed herself with out even knowing , she loves her inlaws and she loves Ishaan as well, she just couldnt term it as love, its like most arrange mairrages, love comes way way way after sometimes, she was taking her time to adjust, Badi Maa and Dadaji didnt need to intorduce this filmy chakkar. Thats sad, it shows Ishaan,s "depth" of love as well, how can he FORGET about Suhana, he claims to love her, and if he is doing this because Suhana refused him initially, then I am sorry to say he didnt love her the way he claims he does. Where is his unconditional love??? the whole time not only he ignored her but didnt even have the courtesy to see that Suhana is not enjoying and not participating in any thing. Ishaan and his Mahan Love!! phewConfused

Go to top