_Hira_89
_Hira_89

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 8:56am | IP Logged
Hai <3 What a cute segment <3

asyadada Senior Member
asyadada
asyadada

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 9:13am | IP Logged
Thanks for the video! Their "bike" romance is so cute and I hope this episode airs tomorrow as we were tortured today with DD!
moniluvskinshuk IF-Stunnerz
moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 9:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by NivRenFan

Originally posted by sushmitadutta

OMG that was such an awesome segment LOL  Kinshuk and Neha both seem to be shy kind of people. They hardly look into each others eyes off screen Big smile How does Kinshuk manage to be so so romantic on screen yaar.... mesmerising....

Jan Kinshuk is shy only when he is asked 2 remove his shirt LOL Wink .Other wise He is a veryy veryy MASTIKHOR ladka in his sets .Kinshuk was known n still is known as a PRANKSTER in bidaai sets . Wink .n he is nt at all shy when it comes 2 taang khichai n all LOL especially wid Parul angad n sara who r his best frends Wink

ROFL for your first line LOL And saw a jhalak of his mastipan when he sang the song with god knows his own lyrics Embarrassed

ROFLROFL Dear i know  for my 1st line ROFL

ROFL i know It is his fav hobby after sleeping  2 sing any song wid ajeebo gareeb Lyrics ROFL

Hey Jaan u r his die hard fan na, so u must pakka know if the article that he is engaged is infact true or not....Cry

Yupp Jaan i m his die dieee dieeeeeeeeeeeeeeee harddd mad crazyyyyyyyyyyyy fan . n I m proud of it LOL 

Jaan As far as I know Kinshuk hav GF Cry  But He is nt engaged as He is 2 young for it .He is just 24 Wink .It is nt surprising dear tht he has Gf as Itne Hott dashing bande ki koi GF na ho , do u thnk it is possible ? Cry .So i m guessing it n many times dis ques had been asked 2 Kinshuk n in reply Kinshuk always gave his killing n hott smile Big smile n never ever said any single word . He doesn't likes 2 open his personal Life infront of every1 .Yaa dis is also one reason abt whch he is shy Wink .

But I hope n i wish ki all my analysis done on my hubbyyy janu Kinchu should b proved Wrong n He should b single . Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shayafan

.ayesha. IF-Stunnerz
.ayesha.
.ayesha.

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 10:26am | IP Logged

OMG that was such an awesome segment LOL  Kinshuk and Neha both seem to be shy kind of people. They hardly look into each others eyes off screen Big smile How does Kinshuk manage to be so so romantic on screen yaar.... mesmerising....

Jan Kinshuk is shy only when he is asked 2 remove his shirt LOL Wink .Other wise He is a veryy veryy MASTIKHOR ladka in his sets .Kinshuk was known n still is known as a PRANKSTER in bidaai sets . Wink .n he is nt at all shy when it comes 2 taang khichai n all LOL especially wid Parul angad n sara who r his best frends Wink
 hey!!!! quick question i didn't know that they ask him to remove his shirt and he said NO , really ? i didn't know that when?

Shayafan

sap_s Groupbie
sap_s
sap_s

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 10:31am | IP Logged
pls provide me with link to SBB. i just want to see the video.... & get some happiness... after seeing todays pathetic show....pllllssssssss plessssss
Shayafan Goldie
Shayafan
Shayafan

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 10:51am | IP Logged
[/QUOTE] 

Yupp Jaan i m his die dieee dieeeeeeeeeeeeeeee harddd mad crazyyyyyyyyyyyy fan . n I m proud of it LOL 

Jaan As far as I know Kinshuk hav GF Cry  But He is nt engaged as He is 2 young for it .He is just 24 Wink .It is nt surprising dear tht he has Gf as Itne Hott dashing bande ki koi GF na ho , do u thnk it is possible ? Cry .So i m guessing it n many times dis ques had been asked 2 Kinshuk n in reply Kinshuk always gave his killing n hott smile Big smile n never ever said any single word . He doesn't likes 2 open his personal Life infront of every1 .Yaa dis is also one reason abt whch he is shy Wink .

But I hope n i wish ki all my analysis done on my hubbyyy janu Kinchu should b proved Wrong n He should b single . Smile

[/QUOTE]
Yeah i was surprised to read an article that KM ka roka ho gaya hai. I was wondering he is so young, y is he in a hurry to settle down LOL If its the case of a GF, then dont worry hun u still have a chance Wink and that's the 2nd reason abt which he is shy . ha ha ha lagta hai dheere dheere you will make a list abt his shyness
moniluvskinshuk IF-Stunnerz
moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 1:48pm | IP Logged

[/QUOTE] 

Yeah i was surprised to read an article that KM ka roka ho gaya hai. I was wondering he is so young, y is he in a hurry to settle down LOL If its the case of a GF, then dont worry hun u still have a chance Wink and that's the 2nd reason abt which he is shy . ha ha ha lagta hai dheere dheere you will make a list abt his shyness
[/QUOTE] 

haaaaaa LOL U never know dear ,u never know .When it comes 2 KiNSHUK anythng is possible .n kab kya khurapati n crazyy idea aa jaye is dimag mein u never know Wink

Shayafan

teddybear66 Goldie
teddybear66
teddybear66

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 12:10am | IP Logged
sry guys my net stopped workin .. so was nt able to come online n provide u wid links... 

n thanks for liking the post n thanks for posting the link... 

indeed it was a very cute segment... Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83KinSanj

Go to top