India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

ccbm on SBB.. wrtn update!! (Page 4)

Shayafan Goldie
Shayafan
Shayafan

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 6:04am | IP Logged
BTW girls does that mean no Bole Chudiyan performance ?

Naaahiiin yeh nahin ho sakta CryCry

ruexangel IF-Dazzler
ruexangel
ruexangel

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 6:06am | IP Logged
Thanks...waiting for vid..
moniluvskinshuk IF-Stunnerz
moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 6:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by NivRenFan

OMG that was such an awesome segment LOL  Kinshuk and Neha both seem to be shy kind of people. They hardly look into each others eyes off screen Big smile How does Kinshuk manage to be so so romantic on screen yaar.... mesmerising....

Jan Kinshuk is shy only when he is asked 2 remove his shirt LOL Wink .Other wise He is a veryy veryy MASTIKHOR ladka in his sets .Kinshuk was known n still is known as a PRANKSTER in bidaai sets . Wink .n he is nt at all shy when it comes 2 taang khichai n all LOL especially wid Parul angad n sara who r his best frends Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shayafan

Shayafan Goldie
Shayafan
Shayafan

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 6:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sushmitadutta

OMG that was such an awesome segment LOL  Kinshuk and Neha both seem to be shy kind of people. They hardly look into each others eyes off screen Big smile How does Kinshuk manage to be so so romantic on screen yaar.... mesmerising....

Jan Kinshuk is shy only when he is asked 2 remove his shirt LOL Wink .Other wise He is a veryy veryy MASTIKHOR ladka in his sets .Kinshuk was known n still is known as a PRANKSTER in bidaai sets . Wink .n he is nt at all shy when it comes 2 taang khichai n all LOL especially wid Parul angad n sara who r his best frends Wink

ROFL for your first line LOL And saw a jhalak of his mastipan when he sang the song with god knows his own lyrics Embarrassed
Omshanti1111 IF-Sizzlerz
Omshanti1111
Omshanti1111

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 6:57am | IP Logged
lastly we see some clips of nivren where he says to nivi tht ... na main tumhe bolne nahi doonga n haan main tumse karvake rahonga ...

last but not the leastLOL

Shayafan

moniluvskinshuk IF-Stunnerz
moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 7:04am | IP Logged

ROFL for your first line LOL And saw a jhalak of his mastipan when he sang the song with god knows his own lyrics Embarrassed

ROFLROFL Dear i know  for my 1st line ROFL

ROFL i know It is fav hobby after sleeping  2 sing any song wid ajeebo gareeb Lyrics ROFL

Shayafan

Shayafan Goldie
Shayafan
Shayafan

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 7:24am | IP Logged

ROFLROFL Dear i know  for my 1st line ROFL

ROFL i know It is fav hobby after sleeping  2 sing any song wid ajeebo gareeb Lyrics ROFL

Hey Jaan u r his die hard fan na, so u must pakka know if the article that he is engaged is infact true or not....Cry
KinSanj IF-Stunnerz
KinSanj
KinSanj

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 7:26am | IP Logged
omg omg omg omg...the first thing i noticed was if he changed his hairtsyle or not...coz i've been nagging him about it for quite soemtime now  ROFL
and HE DID!
Kinshuk I love you for this..thnk u thnk u thnk u...
and I've been noticing the repetition of his clothes aswelll now...the white jacket with the purple shirt, then that g star jacket, and now the green shirt with the white tee...
ab kya naye costumes ke liye nag karna padega? LOL

okie enuf of kinny talk let's carry it on to NivRen now!

Date ke liye pucha, and ufff so mny tarekeebeing to get niviv to stay with him...hehe tooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo cute Embarrassed
so that means no bole chudiya seq...it's probably cancelled then..i knew this was coming considering seeing Divya's reaction and how she left the dinner in yesterday's episode...i dont' like this =(

Shayafan

Go to top