Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

ccbm on SBB.. wrtn update!!

teddybear66 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
viren n nivi outside there house cleanin his bike... background music tarkeebe is playin ... 
 in the scene nivi is tryin to leave in viren is tryin to stop her .. πŸ˜³

then reporter says viren aap kafi achi tarkeebe apna rahe hai .. nivi ko rokne ke ..  πŸ˜³

tarkeeb 1. viren comes wid juice n viren says juice to sirf 1 bahana tha ... 

tarkeeb 2. he blows the horn of his bike when nivi was abut to leave .. then ask her to pass me the can .. she pass it n was abut to leave ... πŸ˜†

tarkeeb 3. he again blows the horn n ask for tool kit ... πŸ˜†

tarkeeb 4. he again blows the horn n ask for the cloth.. πŸ˜†

n lastly tarkeeb 5. he ask for the pipe to wash the bike... πŸ˜†

while passin the pipe galti se some water gets on viren .. so he takes the pipe n throws some on nivi... 

then reporter says yeh kya ho raha hai .. viren is tryin to stop nivi bt she is runnin away .. then we see viren askin nivi ki aaj mausam acha hai to main soch raha tha kyun na apni biwi ko date pe le jaon... bt we see she runs frm there... n we see sid is standin up n lookin at them ... n reporters says yeh sab dekh ke sid ko to bahut bura lag raha hoga .... πŸ˜•

then reporter says abhi we saw viren is tryin to take her wife for date lets ask him abut it... 

then viren says maine apni wife ko bola date pe chalo bt she is nt interested .. then nivi says viren is sayin ki vo apni girlfriend ko date pe le jayega .. n maine kahan kk le jao.. actually for guys bike unki 1st gf hoti hai ... πŸ˜†

then viren says haan yeh better hai .. zayada nakhre bhi nahi karigi ... πŸ˜†

then l;astly repoter ask nivi to sing some song for viren .. she sings tujhe dekha to yeh jana sanam .. n viren joins her in then end.. n then he says thank u for the song n aap bahut acha gati hai n all... in background tera hone laga hoon was playin ... πŸ˜³

n lastly we see some clips of nivren where he says to nivi tht ... na main tumhe bolne nahi doonga n haan main tumse karvake rahonga ...  πŸ˜³

a very cute segment ... πŸ˜³

will post the video soon ... πŸ˜Š
Edited by teddybear66 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

naley4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
OMG OMG......me can't wait to...
Edited by naley4ever - 13 years ago
zarmeeno thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
OMG  I'm dead I'm dead. Can't wait
xaviara thumbnail
OMG !!!! OMG !! Pleaseeeeeeeeeee update soon ! am dying here !! 😳
Suchi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
wow... so like is nivi falling for him or not... : !!!!!

jaldi karo yaar lol

I amg oi ng to catch some hours of sleep I think I am gaga over this jodi
someone smack me back to normalcy plesaeeeeee
aashiluvskinny thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
wowwwwwwwwwww viren u r super romantic...!! n nivi is super silly...!!
xaviara thumbnail
Awwwwwwww the segment sounds shoooooo cute !! But I don't get it, is it a scene for the serial or this is just a fun segment for SBB ? 😳 And if this is a upcoming scene that means it will happen before the Divya fiasco ? πŸ˜†
aashvee.raheja thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks so much teddybear. πŸ€—Dying to see the videos. Finally something on SBS...
NivRenDeewani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
OMG i cant breathe omg the segment sound sooo good. thanks my teddy ur such a sweety for doing all this. I cant wait to watch the video. update soon. Im like dying just reading ur update god knows what will happen when i watch the segment. cant wait.πŸ˜ƒ
FaizuuNivRen thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lmaao, It's Very Likely That Viren Would Try Out Not 1, Not 2, Not Even 3, BUT 5 TARKEEBS, Just To Get Nivi Closer To Him, All In One Scene!

Aaah, Can't WAIT To See What It Really Looks Like ...

Nivi Yaar, Ab To Viren Se Dil Jor Lo!