Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

NMG#33 'IO' All the best AB <3 we luv u <3 (Page 47)

-DreamzGirl- IF-Sizzlerz
-DreamzGirl-
-DreamzGirl-

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 11:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by naughtykomal

aww see this how much people love arti......i feel like hugging them...............LOL

hai to all of you

i am mailing and spamming continuously from almost from one month from starone , to colours to imazine and their ph .but all in vain.

and worst part is that i stay in a hostle where girls are fan of mayank and nupu or you can called mayur fan they even don't know their real name . and  when they come to know we are have on mission of bringing arti back they are very happy but when i told them about this news they have desided no one is going to watch either one seprately .

so what can i do only you tube . but usse bhi bura agle mahine se hamare college ka wi-fi system hi hatne wala hai. isi liye agar arti sath main an bhi aaye to main jyada fark nahi padta .

but i am praying to god please give our arti back......................

thanks

i know i am not  invited here 

but mere post ke bare mein bat ho rahi hai to main aur bhi kuch batana chahti hun ki after this news my sweet little friend jo abhi sirf satrah saal ki hai use fever ho gaya hai and you don't how crazy peoples are their for mayank and nupur  . bhale hi wo unka real name nahi jante ho .

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AmyArTiMayUr

AmyArTiMayUr IF-Rockerz
AmyArTiMayUr
AmyArTiMayUr

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 11:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aancchal

Originally posted by naughtykomal

aww see this how much people love arti......i feel like hugging them...............LOL

hai to all of you

i am mailing and spamming continuously from almost from one month from starone , to colours to imazine and their ph .but all in vain.

and worst part is that i stay in a hostle where girls are fan of mayank and nupu or you can called mayur fan they even don't know their real name . and  when they come to know we are have on mission of bringing arti back they are very happy but when i told them about this news they have desided no one is going to watch either one seprately .

so what can i do only you tube . but usse bhi bura agle mahine se hamare college ka wi-fi system hi hatne wala hai. isi liye agar arti sath main an bhi aaye to main jyada fark nahi padta .

but i am praying to god please give our arti back......................

thanks

i know i am not  invited here 

but mere post ke bare mein bat ho rahi hai to main aur bhi kuch batana chahti hun ki after this news my sweet little friend jo abhi sirf satrah saal ki hai use fever ho gaya hai and you don't how crazy peoples are their for mayank and nupur  . bhale hi wo unka real name nahi jante ho .

Awww aanchal...we love this madness for ArTi because we are also mad about them...and i pray your friend gets well soon real fast okies :)) Tell her to please not take stress and if she cant work on the mission then she should just pray real hard for ArTi to come together in a show, whether Arjun's show or another...even Prayers will work :D Give her hugs from me for being so adorable and thank your friends sooooo soooo much :))
-DreamzGirl- IF-Sizzlerz
-DreamzGirl-
-DreamzGirl-

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 11:40am | IP Logged
hey ammy

hope i am not disturbing you gyus but i   wana tell this if pe mjht ke kitne members  jayada nahi to 5000 but in real word their are in lakhs agar wo log bhi hamare mission ke bare mein jante to kitna acha hota...

and one more thing i felt that bashing is just a part of love but only difference is that it comes under obssesed love.......................

Edited by aancchal - 22 December 2010 at 11:44am

AmyArTiMayUr

AmyArTiMayUr IF-Rockerz
AmyArTiMayUr
AmyArTiMayUr

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 11:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aancchal

hey ammy

hope i am not disturbing you gyus but i   wana tell this if pe mjht ke kitne members  jayada nahi to 5000 but in real word their are in lakhs agar wo log bhi hamare mission ke bare mein jante to kitna acha hota...

I know dear...that is why we are promoting them on FB also....but there are fans who dont even use cyber space,,,so we have to work harder in order to cover up for the hard work they would have put in if they knew about all this...i guess the most we can do is pass on the message by word of mouth alsoBig smile
-Wait- Goldie
-Wait-
-Wait-

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 11:48am | IP Logged
amyErmmHug

AmyArTiMayUr

AmyArTiMayUr IF-Rockerz
AmyArTiMayUr
AmyArTiMayUr

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 12:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Wait-