NMG#33 'IO' All the best AB <3 we luv u <3 - Page 41

Posted: 13 years ago
preaching ki toh baat mat kar.......i feel like killing those bm fans.........we should support ab we should watch the show............since when they started caring abt jun?.....hypocrytes.............
Yeh toh woh Rati ki exit ke baad bhi bolte the......ki We all are MJHTins before Mayurians or Sajanians......we ahould watch it for Mayank ,Samrat and Gunjan......we should support them and our MJHT....
MY FOOT😡
bachpan se hi hypocrytes hain kya?....lol
i know that time they were supporting arjun..............and was using him to promote their non talented favs.......

and these BM fans never spam for their favs......never try hard to get them together......just one thing....stalk cc's and give preachings🤣........I mean they not even bothered to see BM again on tv🤣
ayshu mujhe kuch puraane post ke link diyo bashing types 🤣
Originally posted by naughtykomal

ayshu mujhe kuch puraane post ke link diyo bashing types 🤣
main kaha se dun ??...........I don't rememberROFL
lol they say its a waste of time......they say we don't need to prove that our fav are best and blah balh...........🥱
i mean they can waste time in stalking cc,type ramayan type comments,can make siggies of their non-favourite but when it comes to voting or spamming ,their preaching and all starts.........bloddy loosers..
Originally posted by aysha_mayur

main kaha se dun ??...........I don't remember🤣

tune reply kiya hoga naa check in your my post .......dena pls .................🤣
Originally posted by naughtykomal

lol they say its a waste of time......they say we don't need to prove that our fav are best and blah balh...........🥱
i mean they can waste time in stalking cc,type ramayan type comments,can make siggies of their non-favourite but when it comes to voting or spamming ,their preaching and all starts.........bloddy loosers..
mujhe toh lagta hai they are more interested in Arti than BM🤣🤣
tu posts ke link de rahee ke lagaaun ek kaan ke neeche...............😡