Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DoNotMind thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: -Mehak

komizeee..jamuniya ka heart attack kia kam hai jo tu is k peche par gayi hai..jahtka lag gaya BY GOD!..🤣

zor ka zhataka haaye pyaar se laga haan lagaa...........mazaa aa gaya...................🤣

lovelycactus thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

arey haan..hmmm..i guess agey AB aur jamuniya bhai bhen bane waley hain...😳🤣

hey anshuuu...🤗

AB and Jamuiya sis and bro....😆
so you finally noticed me too....😛🤗
Fantasia. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: awsumgirl

Yah I am damn serious and fuming with anger...😡

aqsuuu..calm down sweet, we tried, but we cant force decisons yaar..calm down..🤗

chal tu bhi koi rakhi sawant ki video dekh, tera mood acha ho jaye ga..komziee, one for aqsu plz..😳🤣
Edited by -Mehak - 13 years ago
Payal-15 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Payal-15

Arjun Bijlani's simple birthday!

Sunday, November 01, 2009 | 7:51:05 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)    204 Comments
Arjun Bijlani's simple birthday!

Arjun Bijlani a.k.a Mayank of Miley Jab Hum Tum talks about celebrating his 27th birthday...

'Happy Birthdayyy!' that's exactly what the current heartthrob of Indian television; Arjun Bijlani must have heard all day yesterday!  Yes guys, this handsome hunk who is currently playing one of the leads of the famous youth show Miley Jab Hum Tum; turned 27 yesterday! So we thought of asking the birthday boy that how rocking his birthday turned out to be, but seems like Arjun was able to just have a sweet and simple birthday owing to his hectic working schedules! 

Arjun stated, "Well, I was shooting all day! I tried to get an off but couldn't really manage to get one. So I spent most of my day on the sets of Miley Jab Hum Tum. But all of us on the sets have become like a big happy family now; I celebrated my birthday with them and they had also arranged for a cake to add up to the celebrations. Then post shooting, we had somewhat of a family get together at home and I spent some quality time with my family and relatives. Basically, it was a nice and simple birthday! (smiles)"

Well, this boy who has easily made a million hearts skip a beat thanks to his chocolate boy looks has definitely gained immense popularity as well as a huge fan following owing to his earlier character of Aalekh in Left Right Left and now portraying the character of Mayank in Miley Jab Hum Tum. So we wonder whether his fans were able to surprise him on the day of his birthday, "Well, one of my fans named Sangeeta actually came all the way to the sets with a cake to celebrate my birthday.  According to me, that was really sweet of her; I was genuinely shocked as I really didn't really expect it! It obviously makes one feel great! It is only thanks to all the love and adulation I have received from my fans; I get all the more motivated to give my best so that I don't let them down. I would really like to thank all my fans who have sent me such lovely messages and wishes on my birthday. It really means a lot!" 

We also spoke to some of Arjun's co-stars whether they would like to give any message to Arjun, on this Arjun's on-screen partner Nupur a.k.a Rati Pandey said, "He is a great co-star to work with and also a great person by heart(😳). All I would like to do is wish him all the luck and success for his future." (i so miss it)

Another co-star-cum-friend Jas Karan Singh who plays the character of Uday said, "Arjun is a close friend and a great guy! The best thing I like about him is that he is a thorough professional where his work is concerned. I also wish him all the luck for his future and hope he reaches the heights of success, which I'm sure he will!" 

We at India-Forums also hope that Arjun has a very successful year ahead and keeps on entertaining his fans in the same manner ' Belated Happy Birthday Arjun! 

Reporter and Author: Rishitu Amarnani

awsumgirl thumbnail

arey haan..hmmm..i guess agey AB aur jamuniya bhai bhen bane waley hain...😳🤣

hey anshuuu...🤗

ROFLROFL
aysha_mayur thumbnail
Originally posted by: lovelycactus

blush kar na.....hans kyun rahi hai........ROFL

jaise main blush karti hun AB ko dekhkar😳☺️
DoNotMind thumbnail
Originally posted by: lovelycactus

blush kar na.....hans kyun rahi hai........🤣

oye bas fan hoon uski aur kuch nahin pehle bol deti hoon.......😳....... haan nahin to kya.............🤣

Edited by naughtykomal - 13 years ago
Payal-15 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Payal-15

Rati takes off on her birthday!

Friday, September 11, 2009 | 5:18:37 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)    262 Comments
Rati takes off on her birthday!

Rati Pandey aka Nupur of Miley Jab Hum Tum took off to Daman to celebrate her birthday with friends!

Rati Pandey aka the talkative and adorable Nupur of Star One's Miley Jab Hum Tum decided to celebrate her birthday far away from the chaos and mayhem of Mumbai city at Daman.

ratiWe spoke to Rati who said, "I'm right now at Daman. My friends, close cousins and Jijaji dragged me to this place. They said you have to take a break from your work and got me here!" She adds, "I'm going to completely pamper myself in this short break, as for a long time I had been working continuously."

On this happy occasion however there's one thing missing. Rati tells us, "I'm missing my parents a lot. They couldn't make it here. But they have made several calls to me to make up for it."

This is Rati's second celebration. The first one was at the sets of Miley Jab Hum Tum. Rati says, "I cut my birthday cake on my sets yesterday, and after that we had a small celebration." When asked about the gifts she received from her co-stars she replied, "No, I haven't gotten any gifts from them. Actually they were all planning to do something for me today but then I came to Daman, so couldn't be a part of whatever big they had planned for me."

Back in Daman, Rati is full of anticipation as she has a feeling that her friends  and cousins won't  make the day simple for her. She says, "They are all so  mysterious in their behavior ever since I have got up this morning. My cousins and friends are not revealing any plans. But I very well know that they have something in store for me today".

Rati also talks about Nupur's first peck! She says, "Well, it was a first for Nupur and a first for Rati too! It was the first time that I was doing such an intimate scene in front of camera. I was very apprehensive. But as an actress it's my job to give 100% percent to any shot I give."😳(she called cheek kiss am intimate scene😆....well it was for them😳)

We wished Rati a 'Great Day' as she was almost set to visit a mandir in Daman on her birthday!!

i want this back 

achcha me gtg now.......wil see u'll tomm🤗
aysha_mayur thumbnail
Originally posted by: awsumgirl

🤣🤣

This whole script has been written by me😳ROFL
DoNotMind thumbnail
bye pallu....................🤗