Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

maaneet2010

maaneet2010

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 1:21am | IP Logged
The new promo looks too good . A voice over says that its marriage time for VasaL. They show VasaL speaking to each other their marital vows. HeartAnd in the end they show a pair of eyes focused on them and a gun shot is heard. Shocked

I don't have the promo video. Somebody please upload it . 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Virgoboykwebbel_KAYNAAT_ChillMaarYaar

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "New Promo for Gulaal is out" in Gulaal forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ChillMaarYaar

IF-Stunnerz

ChillMaarYaar

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 1:52am | IP Logged
wat............ hope they get married , i dont want him to die so soon . 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

princ355

maaneet2010

maaneet2010

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 2:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by JustJ

wat............ hope they get married , i dont want him to die so soon . 

Ya I hope they won't kill him soon and make Kesar grow up into another Vasant LOLLOLLOL .. hey could be that somebody is also plotting on killing Gulaal . Confused

ChillMaarYaar

IF-Stunnerz

ChillMaarYaar

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 2:04am | IP Logged
i see ur point , well if some one is plotting to kill gulaal, which has to be Jamuna's husband, he made it sound it will happen after their wedding , and if tht other person who's identity is revealed is planning to do it , he will attack vasanth, since vasanth disclosed it  more than gulaal...........

I mean ,  i dont want them to show lovely dovely moments of vsl and show him dead before wedding , let them be together for sometime , wat ever they r going to offer , i am open to see with smile and enjoy . more imp without cursing or bashing them LOL

maaneet2010

maaneet2010

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 2:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by JustJ

i see ur point , well if some one is plotting to kill gulaal, which has to be Jamuna's husband, he made it sound it will happen after their wedding , and if tht other person who's identity is revealed is planning to do it , he will attack vasanth, since vasanth disclosed it  more than gulaal...........

I mean ,  i dont want them to show lovely dovely moments of vsl and show him dead before wedding , let them be together for sometime , wat ever they r going to offer , i am open to see with smile and enjoy . more imp without cursing or bashing them LOL

Very true ,,, without cursing or bashing them Wink .. I would love to see more romantic moments of Vasant and Gulaal before the story becomes more serious. Day Dreaming

ChillMaarYaar

IF-Stunnerz

ChillMaarYaar

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 2:11am | IP Logged
Lol, yes ............ till date they kept it very simple and classy , hope they maintain it 

maaneet2010

anujha

anujha

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 3:35am | IP Logged
the promo is interesting. i liked the song which was being played in the background. i think the man with gun was dushyant. i don't want vasant to die so soon.

maaneet2010

_KAYNAAT_

_KAYNAAT_

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 1:58am | IP Logged
thanx 4 sharing even i don't want vasant 2 die so soon if the gun backfires and kills the person who was targeting them lolllzLOL i think it can b dushyant he has enuf reason 2 kill vasant....

Edited by kaynaat22 - 23 December 2010 at 1:58am

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.