Problems ki list sirf...TERE LIYE lol hehehe

BlueSpirit thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
I think I am going to stop watching Tere Liye because now watching it just gets me dissapointed and Angry there is no sense of direction and the story line has become sooooo FAKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
and I hate that cause Tere Liye is my fav program and now its just crap, fake and dumb. seriously if they continue like this all the good stuff that keeps on making us come back to watch it will soon be over powered by the evil and PATHETIC story lines that are now in effect.

and as mentioned by some in the forum what the hell is happening with the editing and all the technical aspects and have people noticed recently why does everyone talk while walkin around in circles!!!!! that is so stupid plus yesterdays episode camera work was done so badly when tani comes running in its like they gave the camera to the baby lol

and how did Nupur even listen to taposh seriously I dont think if you are at the balcony of ganguly house then you can listen to convos all the way down the street considering the size of the house unless................Nupur is something supernatural like Abhay from pyaar ki ye ek kahani lol hahahahahha then I can believe that she heard taposh but ofcourse that explains it all she is...................A WITCH

I just remembered this I thot taposh left the house 1-2 days ago and in allllllllllll that time he managed to reach the rickshaw only??????????????????? lol hahahahahah that is very stupid of the CV's

and the current track God what is wrong with their brains! and even the way they r showing Anurag is pathetic how can he talk to tani like that as much as it breaks my heart to say this but its the truth they were better as friends seriously Anu left the house and never believed tani could be plotting to kill ananya no matter what ANYONE said and now he is just shouting and making our Tani cry without even bothering to know what has happened is that all his "TRUST" i think he talks to nupur better than he did with tani which SUCKS! and also Robindo W*F is wrong with him Tani is the one set him up with mouli no matter what shekhar or anyone would have said and now they all just hate her gosh! im just getting angry now will move on to my next annoyance

WHY is everyone behaving like robbie having a kid is not a big deal????? seriously they can't expect any girl (except that jonaki) to marry a guy when she finds out on their WEDDING DAY!!!!!! that he has a kid with some other woman......even if she did decide to marry him later it would have been on another day........even when Anurag told tani about mouli forgiving the past girlfriends...... thats another thing having a kid is another how can they even think that if robbie had said it she would have agreed!!!!!!!!!!! I doubt it seriously! and mouli's mother I think even a stranger is kinder! how can she be that bad to her daughter no wonder jonaki is also so money minded. I always thot her mother was a good lady suddenly she has become a evil person saying bad things to her daughter

and

IF ananya dies without revealing that ritesh's evils then i think she should have just died on day one I don't even see the importance of her being there just an added nuisance.

my only hope is that somehow these CV's get a brain from somewhere (God please intervene and do something ) and fix all this crap they are putting onto the show. To be honest I think even those unrealistic programs have better story lines and now days i find them being more intresting then tere liye the standards have gone DOWN like if it was at heaven level then it has gone down to the underworld lol thats how low i think the standards have gone and i HATE it I want it fixed NOW ah!

Please feel free to share you annoyance with the current track if you wish to if your opinion doesn't match mine than post what you feel but don't hate on me I won't hate on you everyone has a right to think of their own things k

Edited by Seh07 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SheVi4life thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
the track is really boring rite now so i havent bothered to watch the show in like 2 days..all of the sudden the show just lost it..hahha..but i still luv this show so much especially taanu..it hurts but i have to admit it..they need to get rid of this stupid track nd just show why the hell onu is in mental asylum!!....m not gonna watch the show for a while..maybe only taanu scenes online..dont wanna watse time on this stupid track
Virekha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Im not going to bother watching for a few days as well, its really stupid now with the whole baby track!

Wasnt there an article a while back saying that Tani will leave Onu and Kolkata soon - maybe this is it?Or were they talking about her going to bring back Nupur?

Remember the first episode she told the warden that Onu is her husband, so they need to get married again before this flashback ends - and the CV's are going to really drag it!

Im in South Africa and only started watching Indian/hindi serials recently and I used to always wonder at remarks about how irritating Balaji serials can be, now after watching how Kis desh ended and this I understand - if it goes on like this, this serial is not going to last all that much longer.
amithu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: CAqueen

the track is really boring rite now so i havent bothered to watch the show in like 2 days..all of the sudden the show just lost it..hahha..but i still luv this show so much especially taanu..it hurts but i have to admit it..they need to get rid of this stupid track nd just show why the hell onu is in mental asylum!!....m not gonna watch the show for a while..maybe only taanu scenes online..dont wanna watse time on this stupid track

Exactly what I wanted to say 😃
TaAnu thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
1 word....

AGREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

really there are hundred of bloopers, cast are sooooo stupid,, Shekar, Anaya omgggg cant bear these anymore...
sitakshii thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
this is all the fault of the NEW creatives of the show
they r actually playing with the characters
wish the old creatives of the show get back to this show
sitakshii thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: TaAnu

1 word....

AGREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

really there are hundred of bloopers, cast are sooooo stupid,, Shekar, Anaya omgggg cant bear these anymore...

cast is so stupid
can't get this 😕😕
TaAnu thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sita11

cast is so stupid
can't get this 😕😕

well look at current track.. they believe on what Kakima said but they dont trust their own son.. when Onu wanted to tell the truth to Molly then Nupur was saying not to and Shekar believed on what she said but not wanted to listen to his own son ..

Nupur was saying again and again to do a DNA test then why they didnt?? how stupid can they be?  I feel somehow this Baby is just a NUPUR PLAN..
if tomorrow a new baby come and say this is Nupur and Onu baby 😆 they will just try to hide the soo called truth even beforing making sure its true or not.

this is why i find the cast very stupid... specially SHEKAR

Edited by TaAnu - 13 years ago
Virekha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Are BT serials always like this, they start off so good and then go down the tubes in a few months?
lilsweety thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Seh07

I think I am going to stop watching Tere Liye because now watching it just gets me dissapointed and Angry 😡 there is no sense of direction and the story line has become sooooo FAKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
and I hate that cause Tere Liye is my fav program and now its just crap, fake and dumb. seriously if they continue like this all the good stuff that keeps on making us come back to watch it will soon be over powered by the evil and PATHETIC story lines that are now in effect.

and as mentioned by some in the forum what the hell is happening with the editing and all the technical aspects and have people noticed recently why does everyone talk while walkin around in circles!!!!! that is so stupid plus yesterdays episode camera work was done so badly when tani comes running in its like they gave the camera to the baby lol 😆

and how did Nupur even listen to taposh seriously I dont think if you are at the balcony of ganguly house then you can listen to convos all the way down the street considering the size of the house unless................Nupur is something supernatural like Abhay from pyaar ki ye ek kahani lol hahahahahha then I can believe that she heard taposh but ofcourse that explains it all she is...................A WITCH

I just remembered this I thot taposh left the house 1-2 days ago and in allllllllllll that time he managed to reach the rickshaw only??????????????????? lol hahahahahah that is very stupid of the CV's

and the current track God what is wrong with their brains! and even the way they r showing Anurag is pathetic how can he talk to tani like that as much as it breaks my heart to say this but its the truth they were better as friends seriously Anu left the house and never believed tani could be plotting to kill ananya no matter what ANYONE said and now he is just shouting and making our Tani cry without even bothering to know what has happened is that all his "TRUST" i think he talks to nupur better than he did with tani which SUCKS! and also Robindo W*F is wrong with him Tani is the one set him up with mouli no matter what shekhar or anyone would have said and now they all just hate her gosh! im just getting angry now will move on to my next annoyance 😡

WHY is everyone behaving like robbie having a kid is not a big deal????? seriously they can't expect any girl (except that jonaki) to marry a guy when she finds out on their WEDDING DAY!!!!!! that he has a kid with some other woman......even if she did decide to marry him later it would have been on another day........even when Anurag told tani about mouli forgiving the past girlfriends...... thats another thing having a kid is another how can they even think that if robbie had said it she would have agreed!!!!!!!!!!! I doubt it seriously! and mouli's mother I think even a stranger is kinder! how can she be that bad to her daughter no wonder jonaki is also so money minded. I always thot her mother was a good lady suddenly she has become a evil person saying bad things to her daughter 😡

and

IF ananya dies without revealing that ritesh's evils then i think she should have just died on day one I don't even see the importance of her being there just an added nuisance.

my only hope is that somehow these CV's get a brain from somewhere (God please intervene and do something ) and fix all this crap they are putting onto the show. Please feel free to share you annoyance with the current track if you wish to if your opinion doesn't match mine than post what you feel but don't hate on me I won't hate on you everyone has a right to think of their own things k

agree wid ur each and every line!!!!