Miley Jab Hum Tum

India-Forums

Miley Jab Hum Tum
Miley Jab Hum Tum

To all my MayUrians/ArTians, with lots of love <3 (Page 9)

-Hoor- IF-Sizzlerz
-Hoor-
-Hoor-

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
Thankyou Yamz di for such an encouraging post. Hug
We will truly cherish those wonderful moments of MayUr/ArTi

<33

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AmyArTiMayUrstuti123relentless.

.rumki. IF-Sizzlerz
.rumki.
.rumki.

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 12:58pm | IP Logged
Well written yamini.
this loving post was neededBig smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AmyArTiMayUrrelentless.

Alisha-2887 Goldie
Alisha-2887
Alisha-2887

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 1:27pm | IP Logged
Thanks for making such a positive post Yamini Hug

ArTi are truely the most amazing jodi on tv and, for me, no other jodi can match up to them. They have definately created history with their fantastic performances and mindblowing chemistry. ArTi are the best and will always be the best. They have given us Mayur and beautiful Mayur moments which we we all cherish forever.

As a jodi they are amazing, but we should never forget that Arjun and Rati are individuals as well. I wish them all the success in their individual projects but I will always want to see ArTi together in a new show and will keep on working to bring them back.

Thanks once again Yamini Smile

Edited by Alisha-MJHT - 22 December 2010 at 1:28pm

AmyArTiMayUrrelentless.

-DreamzGirl- IF-Sizzlerz
-DreamzGirl-
-DreamzGirl-

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 2:26pm | IP Logged
hey dear everyone is sensible hear but this love make insensible to them.

love towards arti is so much that they can't dijest but time may reduse this pain and everyone should behave normal

AmyArTiMayUrrelentless.

Senny IF-Sizzlerz
Senny
Senny

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 2:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Yamini.

Originally posted by Senny

Yamini that is such a sweet message. Guys Yamini is just bang on. Even if we want Arjun and Rati to be together so we might have them and we would, in one form or another later. Touchwood.

This is not Arjun's last show. Even if Arjun picks up this show, there is nothing to be discouraged about, I would have been happier if he had gone with a unique story on a personal level. But nevertheless whatever happens, it does for the good. We don't even know if this news is true, even if it is thats alright, we have nothing to lose. 

Even if Arti are not in a show together ever just saying, we have had some really really amazing memories of MN and Arti and they won't go anywhere. So just cheer up guys :)

Aw thanks for such kind words for me Senny Hug Hug.
Yeah i agree, this is not AB's last show or something, ArTi are young and youthful, and have a lot of thing ahead of them, its not the end of the world.
You spoke my mind Senny, thanks again Hug

Thanks alot Yamini. You are a wonderful person who lets others have their say without judging and passing snide remarks, some people live for putting down people. Well never mind, not everyone can be a gem like us!LOL But actually I am glad that we don't do that and have the courage to politely take what others say, some never learn to do that. Its so sad. Sorry off topic and as usual.LOL

Hugs and hugssss!Hug

AmyArTiMayUrrelentless.

AmyArTiMayUr IF-Rockerz
AmyArTiMayUr
AmyArTiMayUr

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 4:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mysterygirl_me

aww yams di wonderful topic much needed love u loads for this *hug* n i also wana say to all artians to not lose hope we love arti so we love everything they do arti mean a lot for all of us and they r simply the best i just become speechless talking abt them and yes arti will surely be back one day onscreen cuz we have done some crazy lil things for them in the past and the unexpected has also happened all with our efforts, arti will surely come back again inshaallah they will have to cuz our love for them is so strong here a dialouge from oso is coming in my mind lol

"itni shidat se meine tumhein paane ki koshish ki hai ke har zare ne mujhe tumse milane ki saazish ki hai"

n guys "kehte hain agar kisi chez ko dil se chaho toh poori kainaat osse tumse milane ki koshish mein lag jati hai"

n arti will be back together in a show soon just keep ur hopes high, be positive and keep loving and supporting arjun and rati forever as we have always done!

Awesomely writtenClap We should be used to such hurdles nowBig smile it is our breakfast, lunch and dinner everydayLOL

I love those OSO lines...SRK rocks!!! and So do You...for posting them here...i was in smiles after reading thisBig smile

Mysterygirl_merelentless.

Neith007 Senior Member
Neith007
Neith007

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 10:07pm | IP Logged
Thanks Yami for this awesome post.Hug I completely agree with you. To bits. Wink

Ya, we will always love them.Big smile They can never be out of our minds, even though out of sight at the moment.Unhappy

And Amy said it aptly. Because of them, I came to meet some wonderful persons here in IF. Thanks for being there always, everyone.Hug

ArTi or MayUr have this magical effect on us. They force us not only to love them, also they help us to spread the love among ourselves.Approve

ArTiians/MayUrians rock. Cheers. Thumbs Up

Mysterygirl_mestuti123relentless.

relentless. IF-Stunnerz
relentless.
relentless.

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 12:53am | IP Logged
Awww you are most welcome guys, cant thank you all enough Hug

@Senny : Aw i agree with ya! Hug You and I are understanding for sure, and thats why i can talk to you and share my opinions at anytime and any topic for that matter. Love yaa Hug

@Alisha, aww no worries at all hon Hug

Alisha-2887Mysterygirl_mestuti123

Go to top