Miley Jab Hum Tum

India-Forums

Miley Jab Hum Tum
Miley Jab Hum Tum

To all my MayUrians/ArTians, with lots of love <3 (Page 8)

Silent.Dreamer IF-Stunnerz
Silent.Dreamer
Silent.Dreamer

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 10:51am | IP Logged

wow amy still so much positive..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AmyArTiMayUrrelentless.

Healer. IF-Sizzlerz
Healer.
Healer.

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 10:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shakti_rock

Yamini....is the best gyaani baba debo......lol..lol..lol..
who preach wat she follows....nt lk sum HYPOCRITES.....goshh sum ppl r seriously sick....

on other note...thanx Yamini....all baba's babi's of d forum...wer misunderstandin mayurians/artians ( ahhh thou datz nathin new......)
datz v r nt happuy 2 see arjun.....bashin actress....nt open-mnded..m sick of dis...

ur post definately gives an idea.....dat v r truely happy for Arjun....YES v r dissapointed since v wont b able 2 see our favs 2geder...bt who wont b yaarr...who wont b selfish...datz soo natural....to be...bt still v r here wishin him BEST LUCK.......

me lk all ma fellow artians disaapointed n sad coz v wont b able 2 see ART.....bt sumwhr e1 surprised wid Arjunz choice.....i dunno y..ARTI hv set such high standards in acting..performance chemistry....dat nw watchin Arjun wid oder actress v will tend 2 compare her sumwhr wid Rati.....
bt as said its his chioce.....i'll defo gv a shot 2 dis show for arjunz sake.....bt it depends on oder cast also....only 1 person acting best wont help......

Waitin 2 see Rati.......m sure she must b gettin offers..loads of dem...bt i feel...she'll take her time....n den bouce back...wont b surprised if shez d last 1  of  d grp...2 make a cum back.....

All The Best Arjun.....!!!!!.....do well n reach new n higher heights of success......!!!!

Hahaha LOL We especially i do not feel the need to explain myself to anyone, neither do i care wat the intellectual crowd of the forum thinks. i'm quite a simple, less complicated person,with not so much brains , so gyaan goes over my head LOL i wanted to see ArTi together in a new show, the reason was simple because i loved them together.(yah my brains stops working as far as my favs is concerned)  but i did not get them together. i am sad. big deal. I am very happy for arjun. and ppl who know me, know this fact. its not everyone's cup of tea to bag a show so soon.Wink and also previously arjun did opt for fantastic roles, i am a fan of both alekh, mayank. so he wud have given a thot abt his role Smile and yes i am very much curious to see arjun in this show. As far as ArTi is concerned, i don't believe the world is getting finished by 2012. they will surely come together somewhere. after all we are the ppl living in denial Wink

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

AmyArTiMayUrRitu.V-RegalVintage-relentless.

shakti_rock IF-Dazzler
shakti_rock
shakti_rock

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 11:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by debolinaroy08

Hahaha LOL We especially i do not feel the need to explain myself to anyone, neither do i care wat the intellectual crowd of the forum thinks. i'm quite a simple, less complicated person,with not so much brains , so gyaan goes over my head LOL i wanted to see ArTi together in a new show, the reason was simple because i loved them together.(yah my brains stops working as far as my favs is concerned)  but i did not get them together. i am sad. big deal. I am very happy for arjun. and ppl who know me, know this fact. its not everyone's cup of tea to bag a show so soon.Wink and also previously arjun did opt for fantastic roles, i am a fan of both alekh, mayank. so he wud have given a thot abt his role Smile and yes i am very much curious to see arjun in this show. As far as ArTi is concerned, i don't believe the world is getting finished by 2012. they will surely come together somewhere. after all we are the ppl living in denial Wink

Well defo ders no need 2 explain ourselves to ne....n esp 2 ppl who hardly make ne difference 2 lives......bt i was surprised wid ppl in dis forum....batoayin gyaan n preachin yada yada yada.....sick ppl...makin funn 2 ppl......n blah blah blah....

dese ppl who once bashed Arjun....his actin...her character...(ahh cant forget d comments dey passed durin PBM)....all f sudden showin interest in him....wat poor souls...lez nt go in it...once i start ders lot 2 speak on dis....moreova yamini mite gt offended for since topic is sumthin else...Wink

bt dose ppl really needed 2 see...wat v ac2lly think....bt  i think its all in vain....sum things can never change.....let it b....

me to a big fan of  Arjun...i still remember watchin first day of lrl.....v had his entry....n yes amongst all 6 og dem....Arjun n harshad wer d 2 who impressed viewers.....i guess....Arjunz cumback is amongst fastest cumback...as lead wid OTHER PH.....dis simply shows his talent is nt hidden...n well recognised......proud of him....

n yes.....its nt d end of the world...Hope 2 See Arti 2geder....Rockin n Reelin.....EmbarrassedLOLEmbarrassedLOLBig smile

Edited by shakti_rock - 22 December 2010 at 11:13am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AmyArTiMayUr-RegalVintage-relentless.

relentless. IF-Stunnerz
relentless.
relentless.

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 11:31am | IP Logged
Guyssssss....You are all so overwhelming, thanks for the lovely comments..love you all

@Aisho..i love ya too Hug
@Debo..awww i know you inside out, and dont worry we will always work together for our ArTi mission..

@everyone else..thanks soooooooooo much for commenting here..i wanted to cheer you all up and i hope u guys are more positive than before now Hug

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

gopi06AmyArTiMayUr-.Perk.-Silent.Dreamer

Silent.Dreamer IF-Stunnerz
Silent.Dreamer
Silent.Dreamer

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 11:36am | IP Logged
i hope that one day we will get our arti back...

AmyArTiMayUrrelentless.

Mysterygirl_me IF-Rockerz
Mysterygirl_me
Mysterygirl_me

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
aww yams di wonderful topic much needed love u loads for this *hug* n i also wana say to all artians to not lose hope we love arti so we love everything they do arti mean a lot for all of us and they r simply the best i just become speechless talking abt them and yes arti will surely be back one day onscreen cuz we have done some crazy lil things for them in the past and the unexpected has also happened all with our efforts, arti will surely come back again inshaallah they will have to cuz our love for them is so strong here a dialouge from oso is coming in my mind lol

"itni shidat se meine tumhein paane ki koshish ki hai ke har zare ne mujhe tumse milane ki saazish ki hai"

n guys "kehte hain agar kisi chez ko dil se chaho toh poori kainaat osse tumse milane ki koshish mein lag jati hai"

n arti will be back together in a show soon just keep ur hopes high, be positive and keep loving and supporting arjun and rati forever as we have always done!

AmyArTiMayUrrelentless.

relentless. IF-Stunnerz
relentless.
relentless.

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mysterygirl_me

aww yams di wonderful topic much needed love u loads for this *hug* n i also wana say to all artians to not lose hope we love arti so we love everything they do arti mean a lot for all of us and they r simply the best i just become speechless talking abt them and yes arti will surely be back one day onscreen cuz we have done some crazy lil things for them in the past and the unexpected has also happened all with our efforts, arti will surely come back again inshaallah they will have to cuz our love for them is so strong here a dialouge from oso is coming in my mind lol

"itni shidat se meine tumhein paane ki koshish ki hai ke har zare ne mujhe tumse milane ki saazish ki hai"

n guys "kehte hain agar kisi chez ko dil se chaho toh poori kainaat osse tumse milane ki koshish mein lag jati hai"

n arti will be back together in a show soon just keep ur hopes high, be positive and keep loving and supporting arjun and rati forever as we have always done!

Gosh Rida, beautiful lines those are, makes me all the more positive Hug love ya

Mysterygirl_meAmyArTiMayUr

DhanakZ IF-Dazzler
DhanakZ
DhanakZ

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 12:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mysterygirl_me

Agree

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Mysterygirl_meAmyArTiMayUrrelentless.

Go to top