Miley Jab Hum Tum

India-Forums

Miley Jab Hum Tum
Miley Jab Hum Tum

To all my MayUrians/ArTians, with lots of love <3 (Page 7)

sariska_mnarti IF-Rockerz
sariska_mnarti
sariska_mnarti

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 6:17am | IP Logged
Thnxxxx

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

relentless.

-RatiKliye- IF-Sizzlerz
-RatiKliye-
-RatiKliye-

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 6:31am | IP Logged
awww that's so sweet of uHug

relentless.

rose.mn IF-Rockerz
rose.mn
rose.mn

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 6:58am | IP Logged
Yamzzzzzzzzz Love you so much for this post!!! Hug I was thinking to make one!!!

but a so happy that u made one!!! It was really needed!!

will comment later in detail!!!

relentless.

Silent.Dreamer IF-Stunnerz
Silent.Dreamer
Silent.Dreamer

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 7:42am | IP Logged
thnx for this post....

relentless.

MyInspirationz IF-Sizzlerz
MyInspirationz
MyInspirationz

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 8:13am | IP Logged
Lovely Post Yamz....

relentless.

Healer. IF-Sizzlerz
Healer.
Healer.

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 9:24am | IP Logged
amongst all the various gyaan going in the forum loved urs the best Yamzi Hug

Loved the way u put things Hug

relentless.

shakti_rock IF-Dazzler
shakti_rock
shakti_rock

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 9:51am | IP Logged

Yamini....is the best gyaani baba debo......lol..lol..lol..
who preach wat she follows....nt lk sum HYPOCRITES.....goshh sum ppl r seriously sick....

on other note...thanx Yamini....all baba's babi's of d forum...wer misunderstandin mayurians/artians ( ahhh thou datz nathin new......)
datz v r nt happuy 2 see arjun.....bashin actress....nt open-mnded..m sick of dis...

ur post definately gives an idea.....dat v r truely happy for Arjun....YES v r dissapointed since v wont b able 2 see our favs 2geder...bt who wont b yaarr...who wont b selfish...datz soo natural....to be...bt still v r here wishin him BEST LUCK.......

me lk all ma fellow artians disaapointed n sad coz v wont b able 2 see ART.....bt sumwhr e1 surprised wid Arjunz choice.....i dunno y..ARTI hv set such high standards in acting..performance chemistry....dat nw watchin Arjun wid oder actress v will tend 2 compare her sumwhr wid Rati.....
bt as said its his chioce.....i'll defo gv a shot 2 dis show for arjunz sake.....bt it depends on oder cast also....only 1 person acting best wont help......

Waitin 2 see Rati.......m sure she must b gettin offers..loads of dem...bt i feel...she'll take her time....n den bouce back...wont b surprised if shez d last 1  of  d grp...2 make a cum back.....

All The Best Arjun.....!!!!!.....do well n reach new n higher heights of success......!!!!

Edited by shakti_rock - 22 December 2010 at 9:52am

relentless.

AmyArTiMayUr IF-Rockerz
AmyArTiMayUr
AmyArTiMayUr

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 10:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shakti_rock

Yamini....is the best gyaani baba debo......lol..lol..lol..
who preach wat she follows....nt lk sum HYPOCRITES.....goshh sum ppl r seriously sick....

on other note...thanx Yamini....all baba's babi's of d forum...wer misunderstandin mayurians/artians ( ahhh thou datz nathin new......)
datz v r nt happuy 2 see arjun.....bashin actress....nt open-mnded..m sick of dis...

ur post definately gives an idea.....dat v r truely happy for Arjun....YES v r dissapointed since v wont b able 2 see our favs 2geder...bt who wont b yaarr...who wont b selfish...datz soo natural....to be...bt still v r here wishin him BEST LUCK.......

me lk all ma fellow artians disaapointed n sad coz v wont b able 2 see ART.....bt sumwhr e1 surprised wid Arjunz choice.....i dunno y..ARTI hv set such high standards in acting..performance chemistry....dat nw watchin Arjun wid oder actress v will tend 2 compare her sumwhr wid Rati.....
bt as said its his chioce.....i'll defo gv a shot 2 dis show for arjunz sake.....bt it depends on oder cast also....only 1 person acting best wont help......

Waitin 2 see Rati.......m sure she must b gettin offers..loads of dem...bt i feel...she'll take her time....n den bouce back...wont b surprised if shez d last 1  of  d grp...2 make a cum back.....

All The Best Arjun.....!!!!!.....do well n reach new n higher heights of success......!!!!

Hey Shakti...yeah Arjun has taken up the show...but we still have a chance you know...to change the minds of the channel and PH and convince them to take up someone else opposite Arjun...you know whom i mean by someone else, dont you?? our FAV of courseBig smile So Mission Should Continue okies??Big smile

relentless.

Go to top