Miley Jab Hum Tum

India-Forums

Miley Jab Hum Tum
Miley Jab Hum Tum

To all my MayUrians/ArTians, with lots of love <3 (Page 4)

AmyArTiMayUr IF-Rockerz
AmyArTiMayUr
AmyArTiMayUr

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 1:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Yamini.

Originally posted by amyluvsmayur

Awww Yams...your post had me in teary smiles...:D

But i just HAD to reply :D

What you said is VERY TRUE...Every single word of it...And i know how hard we all worked for ArTi to come together...but as always, nothing is simple for us and for ArTi....but then later, we get rewarded more than we hoped for and we forget everything else we went through... :D

I guess it will be no different this time also...I would urge all the ArTians to continue working on the mission....We never know, success might be waiting for us just round the corner :D

And i have lots to thank ArTi/MayUr for...because if it were not for them, I would not have met all the wonderful people I know here...You, My NMG, my sisters, new friends....I can't even imagine life without all of you...so yeah, I will always thank MayUr/ArTi for this and be indebted to them :))

And of course, as lovable as they are, I can't think of not loving them even for a moment :)) Despite all the troubles, hurt and disappointment I have faced, I still cant imagine not loving ArTi....there must be something special about them for us all to love them to this extent that we never give up on them :D

I also have to thank ArTi/MayUr for the positivity in me....especially ArTi...somehow they have made me believe even more strongly that there is light at the end of every tunnel and that God NEVER lets any of us down, EVER!!!

So all my fellow ArTians, HAVE FAITH, KEEP WORKING AND KEEP LOVING ARTI :D  We have to be united and NEVER GIVE UP....Because we are ArTians and ArTians NEVER GIVE UP!!!!! :D

We will succeed InshAllah :))

Yams, HUGE HUGS to you for making this post hun :D

You ROCK, my ROCKSTAR!!!!!! *hugs*

Hey my rockstar! i was so so so waiting for you to write here, as i totally love talking to you Hug

You are the one who always brings positivity in me and keeps my hopes high, and i totally love you for that, so opening this post is the smallest thing i could do for you all Hug

ArTi are a couple that will never fade away for either of us, we have loved them and been loyal to them like none other here, also because we've done some crazy things to get 'em back onscreen, and i know one thing for sure that we will get something better than this one day, and ArTi will make a grand comeback Big smile

Thank you sooooooo much for loving my post, im happy to do this for you all anytime Hug muaah <3 <3

Hayeee Rabba!! You are hell-bent on making me cry kya?? :P *hugs*

I have chorid my boss's internet modem to reply to this post...hehe :P See how much I love you :P

Yeah man, when i think of all we have done for ArTi, i just wonder, has any other fan group done all this for their jodi before?? Then I go like "Nah i dont think so coz ArTi are unique and so are their fans" :D

Waise we never know, maybe we have a great and awesome dhamaka and surprise for us just round the corner...we just never have to lose hope, that's it :D

And yeah, InshAllah, very soon we will get the rewards of our hard work :D Plus Destiny has been with us all through, I am sure it will continue being with us :D

And dont thank me yaar....Let us hi-five each other instead... *hi-fives Yams* :D

Love ya ALL my dear ArTians :D

@Sid: Tu kahan kho gayi hai re?? Me missing you :(( Aur By God!! Kya post likha hai :D Hugs for you too :))

Edited by amyluvsmayur - 22 December 2010 at 1:49am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

-SMay31--Annu--Rinky---Annu4MayUr--relentless.Silent.DreamerKriYaansh...

relentless. IF-Stunnerz
relentless.
relentless.

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 1:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by amyluvsmayur

Hayeee Rabba!! You are hell-bent on making me cry kya?? :P *hugs*

I have chorid my boss's internet modem to reply to this post...hehe :P See how much I love you :P

Yeah man, when i think of all we have done for ArTi, i just wonder, has any other fan group done all this for their jodi before?? Then I go like "Nah i dont think so coz ArTi are unique and so are their fans" :D

Waise we never know, maybe we have a great and awesome dhamaka and surprise for us just round the corner...we just never have to lose hope, that's it :D

And yeah, InshAllah, very soon we will get the rewards of our hard work :D Plus Destiny has been with us all through, I am sure it will continue being with us :D

And dont thank me yaar....Let us hi-five each other instead... *hi-fives Yams* :D

Love ya ALL my dear ArTians :D

@Sid: Tu kahan kho gayi hai re?? Me missing you :(( Aur By God!! Kya post likha hai :D Hugs for you too :))

Awww my rockstar! *hi5*

Yeah i have my hopes up, dont know but im getting this positive vibe that will see ArTi again in yet another bigger and better show, after all we are "ArTi" fans, we are dedicated just like ArTi are, and at this point we cannot afford to lose hope, is all i can say!

Hug gosh u and i truly love each other, thanks to ur wonderful ArTi OS's, if they didnt exist, we wouldn't have been friends..Hug

Edited by .Yamini. - 22 December 2010 at 1:52am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

AmyArTiMayUr-Annu--Rinky-KriYaansh...

AmyArTiMayUr IF-Rockerz
AmyArTiMayUr
AmyArTiMayUr

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 1:58am | IP Logged

Awww my rockstar! *hi5*

Yeah i have my hopes up, dont know but im getting this positive vibe that will see ArTi again in yet another bigger and better show, after all we are "ArTi" fans, we are dedicated just like ArTi are, and at this point we cannot afford to lose hope, is all i can say!

Hug gosh u and i truly love each other, thanks to ur wonderful ArTi OS's, if they didnt exist, we wouldn't have been friends..Hug

Yeah jaana...me too still feeling positive :D That is why i did jamm ke spamming kal raat ko..it is like i had gotten extra energy in me to fight :D And I know one thing for sure, I will NEVER GIVE UP on ArTi and will try my best and let other also stay POSITIVE :D This is ArTi we are talking about, man!!!! THE BEST OF THE BEST :D

And yup, right you are...losing hope is not there in our priority list AT ALL....hehe :D We have to FIGHT and we have to WIN :D

ArTi ke dedication ki toh baat hi mat kar ;)) But yeah, if they are so dedicated, why not their fans?? Right??!! :D

Aww yeah....we DO LOVE each other :D is baat pe ek aur hug and ek aur hi five....and ek aur OS??? ;)) :P  Kya sochti ho?? ArTians need a dose na?? :P

Edited by amyluvsmayur - 22 December 2010 at 1:59am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Neith007-Annu--Rinky-relentless.KriYaansh...

relentless. IF-Stunnerz
relentless.
relentless.

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 2:02am | IP Logged
AMY...my rockstar! yes pleasee i need an ArTi dose from you for boosting me up even more, coz your OS's are just so REAL Day Dreaming

And yes i agree :D Its ArTi yaa! they are nothing but the best :D We will definitely get something awesome, and that day will be the best day of our lives Embarrassed

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Neith007AmyArTiMayUr-Annu--Rinky--.Perk.---Annu4MayUr--KriYaansh...

Senny IF-Sizzlerz
Senny
Senny

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 2:05am | IP Logged
Yamini that is such a sweet message. Guys Yamini is just bang on. Even if we want Arjun and Rati to be together so we might have them and we would, in one form or another later. Touchwood.

This is not Arjun's last show. Even if Arjun picks up this show, there is nothing to be discouraged about, I would have been happier if he had gone with a unique story on a personal level. But nevertheless whatever happens, it does for the good. We don't even know if this news is true, even if it is thats alright, we have nothing to lose. 

Even if Arti are not in a show together ever just saying, we have had some really really amazing memories of MN and Arti and they won't go anywhere. So just cheer up guys :)

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Neith007-Gunners-shakti_rockAmyArTiMayUr--Annu4MayUr---Rinky--Annu-relentless.KriYaansh...

relentless. IF-Stunnerz
relentless.
relentless.

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 2:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Senny

Yamini that is such a sweet message. Guys Yamini is just bang on. Even if we want Arjun and Rati to be together so we might have them and we would, in one form or another later. Touchwood.

This is not Arjun's last show. Even if Arjun picks up this show, there is nothing to be discouraged about, I would have been happier if he had gone with a unique story on a personal level. But nevertheless whatever happens, it does for the good. We don't even know if this news is true, even if it is thats alright, we have nothing to lose. 

Even if Arti are not in a show together ever just saying, we have had some really really amazing memories of MN and Arti and they won't go anywhere. So just cheer up guys :)

Aw thanks for such kind words for me Senny Hug Hug.
Yeah i agree, this is not AB's last show or something, ArTi are young and youthful, and have a lot of thing ahead of them, its not the end of the world.
You spoke my mind Senny, thanks again Hug

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

AmyArTiMayUr-Annu-Senny-Rinky-

AmyArTiMayUr IF-Rockerz
AmyArTiMayUr
AmyArTiMayUr

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 2:11am | IP Logged

AMY...my rockstar! yes pleasee i need an ArTi dose from you for boosting me up even more, coz your OS's are just so REAL Day Dreaming

And yes i agree :D Its ArTi yaa! they are nothing but the best :D We will definitely get something awesome, and that day will be the best day of our lives Embarrassed

Hmm since it is for my rockstar, I will post one as soon as I get access to my lappy okies :D

And thanks for the compliment dear *blushes* :P

Well the best day would be ArTi's wedding day...Arjun WEDS Rati...Hayeee dikhne mein bhi kya lagta hai yeh statement...haina?? :D ;))

But yeah, when ArTi come together in another show, InshAllah (and note, i am using WHEN and not IF) it will be the second best day for me :D I guess their confession day will have to come on position 1 and a half...LOL :P

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Neith007-Annu-relentless.

--Ruchi-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Ruchi--
--Ruchi--

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 2:12am | IP Logged
so sweet yamini...thanxxx Hug

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AmyArTiMayUr-Annu-relentless.

Go to top