Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shakti_rock thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: debolinaroy08

Hahaha πŸ˜† We especially i do not feel the need to explain myself to anyone, neither do i care wat the intellectual crowd of the forum thinks. i'm quite a simple, less complicated person,with not so much brains , so gyaan goes over my head πŸ˜† i wanted to see ArTi together in a new show, the reason was simple because i loved them together.(yah my brains stops working as far as my favs is concerned)  but i did not get them together. i am sad. big deal. I am very happy for arjun. and ppl who know me, know this fact. its not everyone's cup of tea to bag a show so soon.πŸ˜‰ and also previously arjun did opt for fantastic roles, i am a fan of both alekh, mayank. so he wud have given a thot abt his role 😊 and yes i am very much curious to see arjun in this show. As far as ArTi is concerned, i don't believe the world is getting finished by 2012. they will surely come together somewhere. after all we are the ppl living in denial πŸ˜‰

Well defo ders no need 2 explain ourselves to ne....n esp 2 ppl who hardly make ne difference 2 lives......bt i was surprised wid ppl in dis forum....batoayin gyaan n preachin yada yada yada.....sick ppl...makin funn 2 ppl......n blah blah blah....

dese ppl who once bashed Arjun....his actin...her character...(ahh cant forget d comments dey passed durin PBM)....all f sudden showin interest in him....wat poor souls...lez nt go in it...once i start ders lot 2 speak on dis....moreova yamini mite gt offended for since topic is sumthin else...πŸ˜‰

bt dose ppl really needed 2 see...wat v ac2lly think....bt  i think its all in vain....sum things can never change.....let it b....

me to a big fan of  Arjun...i still remember watchin first day of lrl.....v had his entry....n yes amongst all 6 og dem....Arjun n harshad wer d 2 who impressed viewers.....i guess....Arjunz cumback is amongst fastest cumback...as lead wid OTHER PH.....dis simply shows his talent is nt hidden...n well recognised......proud of him....

n yes.....its nt d end of the world...Hope 2 See Arti 2geder....Rockin n Reelin.....πŸ˜³πŸ˜†πŸ˜³πŸ˜†πŸ˜ƒ

Edited by shakti_rock - 13 years ago
relentless. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Guyssssss....You are all so overwhelming, thanks for the lovely comments..love you all

@Aisho..i love ya too πŸ€—
@Debo..awww i know you inside out, and dont worry we will always work together for our ArTi mission..

@everyone else..thanks soooooooooo much for commenting here..i wanted to cheer you all up and i hope u guys are more positive than before now πŸ€—
Silent.Dreamer thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
i hope that one day we will get our arti back...
Mysterygirl_me thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
aww yams di wonderful topic much needed love u loads for this *hug* n i also wana say to all artians to not lose hope we love arti so we love everything they do arti mean a lot for all of us and they r simply the best i just become speechless talking abt them and yes arti will surely be back one day onscreen cuz we have done some crazy lil things for them in the past and the unexpected has also happened all with our efforts, arti will surely come back again inshaallah they will have to cuz our love for them is so strong here a dialouge from oso is coming in my mind lol

"itni shidat se meine tumhein paane ki koshish ki hai ke har zare ne mujhe tumse milane ki saazish ki hai"

n guys "kehte hain agar kisi chez ko dil se chaho toh poori kainaat osse tumse milane ki koshish mein lag jati hai"

n arti will be back together in a show soon just keep ur hopes high, be positive and keep loving and supporting arjun and rati forever as we have always done!
relentless. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Mysterygirl_me

aww yams di wonderful topic much needed love u loads for this *hug* n i also wana say to all artians to not lose hope we love arti so we love everything they do arti mean a lot for all of us and they r simply the best i just become speechless talking abt them and yes arti will surely be back one day onscreen cuz we have done some crazy lil things for them in the past and the unexpected has also happened all with our efforts, arti will surely come back again inshaallah they will have to cuz our love for them is so strong here a dialouge from oso is coming in my mind lol

"itni shidat se meine tumhein paane ki koshish ki hai ke har zare ne mujhe tumse milane ki saazish ki hai"

n guys "kehte hain agar kisi chez ko dil se chaho toh poori kainaat osse tumse milane ki koshish mein lag jati hai"

n arti will be back together in a show soon just keep ur hopes high, be positive and keep loving and supporting arjun and rati forever as we have always done!

Gosh Rida, beautiful lines those are, makes me all the more positive πŸ€— love ya
DhanakZ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mysterygirl_me

Agree
-Hoor- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Thankyou Yamz di for such an encouraging post. πŸ€—
We will truly cherish those wonderful moments of MayUr/ArTi

<33
rumki34 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Well written yamini.
this loving post was neededπŸ˜ƒ
Alisha2887 thumbnail
Thanks for making such a positive post Yamini πŸ€—

ArTi are truely the most amazing jodi on tv and, for me, no other jodi can match up to them. They have definately created history with their fantastic performances and mindblowing chemistry. ArTi are the best and will always be the best. They have given us Mayur and beautiful Mayur moments which we we all cherish forever.

As a jodi they are amazing, but we should never forget that Arjun and Rati are individuals as well. I wish them all the success in their individual projects but I will always want to see ArTi together in a new show and will keep on working to bring them back.

Thanks once again Yamini 😊
Edited by Alisha-MJHT - 13 years ago
-DreamzGirl- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
hey dear everyone is sensible hear but this love make insensible to them.

love towards arti is so much that they can't dijest but time may reduse this pain and everyone should behave normal