Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Fantasia. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
awwwww..yamzi di...tussi great ho!..πŸ€—

from today u are my official jiger ka tukra!..<3

such a bang on post..very true, we did our best, we tried, but whether we succeed or not that is in God's hands,

arjun & rati both need to explore their abilities and that cannot be only one co-star,

we all know how much potential AB has, if he has chosen something, it will surely be great..we should give him a chance, because he deserves it,

we should not forget that AB is back within a month..MashAllah, imagine is a big channel, and reliance is big PH, he has been offered top of the list guys..

we trust AB and his talent, and we wish him all the luck..<3

and MAYUR/ARTI HAVE NO COMPARISON..so we will not compare..
Edited by -Mehak - 13 years ago
relentless. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: amyluvsmayur

Hmm since it is for my rockstar, I will post one as soon as I get access to my lappy okies :D

And thanks for the compliment dear *blushes* :P

Well the best day would be ArTi's wedding day...Arjun WEDS Rati...Hayeee dikhne mein bhi kya lagta hai yeh statement...haina?? :D ;))

But yeah, when ArTi come together in another show, InshAllah (and note, i am using WHEN and not IF) it will be the second best day for me :D I guess their confession day will have to come on position 1 and a half...LOL :P

Please please please write soon, havent read one in ages 😳
Uff Arjun WEDS Rati would be the most awesome thing ever πŸ€ͺ

Im just waiting for the day when some channel will consider ArTi for a new show as leads πŸ˜ƒ
relentless. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
@Ruchi, you are most welcome πŸ€—

@Rinky, yeah Im happy for Arjun as well, there are very few actors who get signed up this fast for a tv show, im glad he's selected as the lead, he completely deserves it, but i just wish Rati all the very best too, and hope to see her someday on tv again <3

@Mehak, aww thanks yaar πŸ€— happy to be your Jigar ka tukda πŸ˜† πŸ€— ArTi are incomparable with others, because no other pair can create this intensity, i will miss them :-(
DoNotMind thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

aisa couple kahin nahin...............😳😍

imagine apne show ko hit karaana hai to cast arti re..............πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†
Fantasia. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
]

u get the best only once...

some things are simply irreplacable..

we miss u ARTI..<3
Edited by -Mehak - 13 years ago
gopi06 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Thanks for the post  yamini

About Arjun new show I wish him best of luck

I will miss Arti, hope to see Arti in future

Arti's talent, dedication and hard work is recognized and praised not only by their fans by media also (Show stealers (Arjun),  queen of prime time(Rati) ,  small screen heroes(Arjun), Indian divas of STAR One(Rati),  Opposites attract (Mayank-Nupur ), trp ne banadi jodi(Arti)) Arti are famous because of their professional life not for their personal life.I am really proud of Arti...both are rockstars

I am not a good Writer like you all ,so Sorry for the mistakes

Edited by gopi06 - 13 years ago
mayur_eternal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
How sweet of u Yamz di!!πŸ€—
I all came to knw abt so many lovely Mayurians/Artians frm IF.I admire the patience and tolerance esp. the optimism of us ArtiansπŸ˜‰..and I wish these hopes will be fulfilled soon..
AmyArTiMayUr thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: .Yamini.

</div>
<div>

Please please please write soon, havent read one in ages 😳

Uff Arjun WEDS Rati would be the most awesome thing ever πŸ€ͺ

Im just waiting for the day when some channel will consider ArTi for a new show as leads πŸ˜ƒ

Well dear even im betaab to post one but damn my lappy charger:-((
Hopefully i get another one soon and can get on with this shubh kaam:-D
ArTi wedding would be MIND BLOWING,SPECTACULAR,MARVELLOUS and all the other good words in the world..:-D
As for ArTi in a new show,we never know,our current efforts may work and we may get a pleasant surprise :-D :-D
Sorry for the late post..had typed everything and the boss came so just exited:-P
Once again Yams,you are AWESOME and so is this post:-D *hugs* *hi-five*
Ritu.V thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Yamini.. Awsome Topic.πŸ€—. We will love and adore arti always.. they r the most special onscreen couple we have seen in our industry ...

Even if they r not working together at the moment, we as a arjun and rati fan , why do'nt we support them with their decision and let them grow as an actors n do well with their career .

If they r destined to come together again later on and they will defienelty come..Nothing is impossible in this world.  Artis are adorable and will always be .. but sometime we need to give them freedom as well to choose whatever they want. We as a fan will always support  our favourite arjun n rati
-Rinky- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Ritu.mjhtrv

Yamini.. Awsome Topic.πŸ€—. We will love and adore arti always.. they r the most special onscreen couple we have seen in our industry ...

Even if they r not working together at the moment, we as a arjun and rati fan , why do'nt we support them with their decision and let them grow as an actors n do well with their career .

If they r destined to come together again later on and they will defienelty come..Nothing is impossible in this world.  Artis are adorable and will always be .. but sometime we need to give them freedom as well to choose whatever they want. We as a fan will always support  our favourite arjun n rati

Very well said Ritu...Love is also about granting freedom...let them choose...let them fly....

I am soo looking forward to the show Rati will star...she will rock I am sure...

For now let us also wish Arjun all the best, he deserves it....😊