Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AWonderfulChaos thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
lovely post yamini di......😳
yea ur right...mayur arti will always b our favz no matter wat.........
was maha upset yday.......😭n still i m........πŸ˜•.......but  donno y m still hopin to c them togthr........πŸ˜†πŸ˜³
mayur will always b cherished.....n arti will always b our most fav!!πŸ˜ƒ
love them loads......
thnx for a positive post!!πŸ˜›
Edited by nikitasharma. - 13 years ago
relentless. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: amyluvsmayur

Awww Yams...your post had me in teary smiles...:D

But i just HAD to reply :D

What you said is VERY TRUE...Every single word of it...And i know how hard we all worked for ArTi to come together...but as always, nothing is simple for us and for ArTi....but then later, we get rewarded more than we hoped for and we forget everything else we went through... :D

I guess it will be no different this time also...I would urge all the ArTians to continue working on the mission....We never know, success might be waiting for us just round the corner :D

And i have lots to thank ArTi/MayUr for...because if it were not for them, I would not have met all the wonderful people I know here...You, My NMG, my sisters, new friends....I can't even imagine life without all of you...so yeah, I will always thank MayUr/ArTi for this and be indebted to them :))

And of course, as lovable as they are, I can't think of not loving them even for a moment :)) Despite all the troubles, hurt and disappointment I have faced, I still cant imagine not loving ArTi....there must be something special about them for us all to love them to this extent that we never give up on them :D

I also have to thank ArTi/MayUr for the positivity in me....especially ArTi...somehow they have made me believe even more strongly that there is light at the end of every tunnel and that God NEVER lets any of us down, EVER!!!

So all my fellow ArTians, HAVE FAITH, KEEP WORKING AND KEEP LOVING ARTI :D  We have to be united and NEVER GIVE UP....Because we are ArTians and ArTians NEVER GIVE UP!!!!! :D

We will succeed InshAllah :))

Yams, HUGE HUGS to you for making this post hun :D

You ROCK, my ROCKSTAR!!!!!! *hugs*

Hey my rockstar! i was so so so waiting for you to write here, as i totally love talking to you πŸ€—

You are the one who always brings positivity in me and keeps my hopes high, and i totally love you for that, so opening this post is the smallest thing i could do for you all πŸ€—

ArTi are a couple that will never fade away for either of us, we have loved them and been loyal to them like none other here, also because we've done some crazy things to get 'em back onscreen, and i know one thing for sure that we will get something better than this one day, and ArTi will make a grand comeback πŸ˜ƒ

Thank you sooooooo much for loving my post, im happy to do this for you all anytime πŸ€— muaah <3 <3
Annu111 thumbnail
i am so happy to know that we will still continue the mission.i am sure that we will get arti together one day,if not in this show then in another one.
relentless. thumbnail
@19691992sp , Supriya, Nikita...Awwww u guys are most welcome <3 πŸ€— love you all
-SMay31- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Dedicated 2 ArTi Praanis ..getting emtional now
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G9dnRFyGQzg&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]
relentless. thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Sidra-

thnx u yamz sis for sch a wondeful post....at the end of the day its all destiny play nd i'm vry happy for Arjun tht he got a LEAD role in sch a short span of time...my best wishes r wid him..nd i'm sure Rati will also get a SOLO show.... coz ArTi r rockstars nd jst too brilliant.....nd as far as ArTi concerned in same show all v can do is FIGHT coz v r born fighters.... nd it's truly said :

"Yeh Ishq nahi asaan..bus itna samjh li jiye
                                  Ek agg ka darya hai aur kood k jana hai"

Nd WE ArTi praanis will surely cross dis river....coz harna hum nay seekha nahi hai...

My advice 2 Preachers :  "soo din sunar kay aur ek din luhar ka"... so our day wil also cum so take a chill pill.... 

Aw thats such a wonderful poetic line, gorgeous lyrics i must say 😳 

ArTi are one of a kind and im pretty sure they will be paired up again in another show πŸ€—
relentless. thumbnail
Perfect song dedication Sidz πŸ€—
-SMay31- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
thnxs u yamz sis.... πŸ€—πŸ€—
Annu111 thumbnail
yamini di u can call me anuja.