Miley Jab Hum Tum
Miley Jab Hum Tum

To all my MayUrians/ArTians, with lots of love <3

relentless. IF-Stunnerz
relentless.
relentless.

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 1:11am | IP Logged

Heyyyyy Everyonee Hug Hug Hug

Yess i know i've been very very inactive on this forum, but definitely not on IF. Im opening this topic due to all my sad and disappointed ArTians, i very well know how disappointed and heartbroken you all are, and trust me i'm going through the very same dilemma, but im here to cheer all of you Hug

Guys, there's one thing i want to tell you all, always remember one thing, no matter who comes and goes in our lives, we will ALWAYS cherish Arjun-Rati/MayUr moments, MayUr are a ficitional couple, but our craze for them was so huge that we considered them our family, due to which we are crazy about Arjun Rati too, and we all know how painful it was when Rati was made to take an exit from MJHT, those 2.5 months were so painful, and now that the show has ended, we will always and forever have Mayur and Arti in our hearts.

None of us ever knew before MJHT happened to us that Arjun Rati would be such a successful jodi, we had no idea back then, we need to accept the fact that they will not do all shows on TV together always, fate and destiny is not the same for everyone, many actors who created history did make a comeback, but MOST did not, and im not saying that ArTi wont, because my hopes are positive, but we need to keep one thing in mind, that ArTi cannot do every show together, they need to grow as actors, they need to open up to new ideas which im sure they are, and moreover We also need to see that ArTi can create chemistry with other actor/actresses too.

ArTi have the potential and knack of acting in them, they are high-class performers and no wonder Arjun has got signed up as the lead in his upcoming show, it very well shows how capable ArTi are of getting signed up for lead shows. Endless PH's are in favour to get good versatile actors in their shows, but again it also depends on actors whether they are interested in the storyline or not Smile

So please cheer up guys, we all have become great friends just due to our beautiful MN/ArTi. Imagine if they didnt happen to us, we wouldn't have met Hug IF is my life and you are all my family, and i cannot see you all sad and heartbroken, im a sentimental person by nature, but when i see people upset, i feel very very upset too, so all my friends, please cheer up and Do NOT lose hope, because who knows may be destiny has something more happening in future for us! Hug

Love you all soo much, you guys are my jaan's! Hug

Yams

Edited by .Yamini. - 22 December 2010 at 1:16am

The following 55 member(s) liked the above post:

bunyCharming-Arjunmyra_hassanNeith007-Pranjali-Sabu0211anju011Alisha-2887shwetaloveyouAnusha-Wait-a little faithMystique-Gunners-awsumgirlShilpa.Agarwalkirti123rads14gopi06shakti_rockChocoLatteWings-of-Firemayur_eternalsariska_mnartiAasthahereRitu.VAmyArTiMayUrrose.mnMysterygirl_mesumonetolub-SMay31-..-Kaju-..-Annu--Hoor-Aisha.stuti123Faria.SennyAnnaJaay-Rinky-MyInspirationz-SupriyaluvsMN-well-wisher--Ruchi--perkilicious--Annu4MayUr--.Nabi..rumki.Maria.Jenny..Silent.DreamerDoNotMindsafeplacetolandannie07MehRya..

----- Goldie

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 1:14am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

relentless.

-Wait- Goldie
-Wait-
-Wait-

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 1:16am | IP Logged
yamz di Hug

relentless.

Wings-of-Fire IF-Rockerz
Wings-of-Fire
Wings-of-Fire

thanks!!!!!!!!!

relentless.

DoNotMind IF-Stunnerz
DoNotMind
DoNotMind

aww thats so sweet yamz.......................Hug

relentless.

relentless. IF-Stunnerz
relentless.
relentless.

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 1:17am | IP Logged
@MJHT4life, -Wait-, roshneerakhali & Komal : Most welcome all of you Hug

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Wait--Annu-stuti123DoNotMind

stuti123 IF-Sizzlerz
stuti123
stuti123

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 1:24am | IP Logged
lovely post yamz diHug.....it was very much needed........all the mayurans/ArTians of our forum have been feeling so low since yesterday...........thanx alot yamz di for cheering all of us.......love you lotsHug

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AmyArTiMayUr-Annu-relentless.

relentless. IF-Stunnerz
relentless.
relentless.

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 1:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by stuti123

lovely post yamz diHug.....it was very much needed........all the mayurans/ArTians of our forum have been feeling so low since yesterday...........thanx alot yamz di for cheering all of us.......love you lotsHug

Love you too Stutzz Hug thats why im here to cheer you all up...cant see anyone of you sad :-(

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AmyArTiMayUr-Annu-stuti123

Go to top